Dan Schneider put out numerous hints that Carly and Freddie would eventually end up together. Miranda Cosgrove stated that she hoped Carly and Freddie would have another nice little romance. Nathan Kress revealed that he believes that Creddie makes more sense than Seddie. Teen Vogue has stated, "If she had her way, Carly would sail off into the sunset with her as-yet platonic BFF, Freddie."
The name "Creddie" was first mentioned in iStart a Fanwar, and because it is the only name for the Carly/Freddie pairing that was mentioned on the show, it is the most widely accepted; however, in the episode, the followers of this ship were called "Creddies", when in reality they are more popularly known as "Creddiers".Freddie started having a crush on Carly in earlier episodes.
Since the first day Freddie and Carly met, Freddie has told Carly that he loves her many, many times. He has tried to get her to be his girlfriend ever since they were in the 6th grade. Carly usually holds that they should just be friends (but of course she would love him as a friend). Rather than feeling annoyed or even threatened by Freddie's affection towards her, however, Carly tends to be amused by it, and, in many episodes, it actually seems quite precious to her. She's always very nice to Freddie and sticks up for him often. Even when she is turning his various romantic attempts down, she usually does it in a very kind way, or responds with some sort of "not now" statement, rather than rejecting him flat-out. Despite her consistently turning him down, Freddie has stated that he has never given up on waiting for Carly to love him, and he never will (iGo to Japan).In the episode iSaved Your Life, Carly and Freddie date for a time after Freddie saves her life from an oncoming taco truck. It almost hits her while she is trying to cross the street, and he apparently jumps in front of it to push her out of the way, receiving multiple injuries from doing so. In this episode, Carly admits for the very first time that she loves him. She also calls him her hero. Of course, being the modest guy that he is, Freddie says he doesn't feel like one. Eventually, Freddie decides he needs to break up with Carly. This is due to him believing that he is taking advantage of her, because he was worried that she loves him only because he saved her life (Sam told him that he was only "foreign bacon"), or that she wasn't actually in love with him but, felt like she had to date him because she felt guilty for being the reason he got hurt. He and Carly agree to start dating again once the whole "hero thing" is over, and if Carly still wants to be his girlfriend, he would be "really psyched about it". This shows maturity in Freddie and his feelings for Carly, because he is willing to give up what he most wants in the world - her love - just to make sure that he isn't taking advantage of her.
In the 5th season, there are numerous hints towards Carly and Freddie still having romantic feelings for each other. In iOpen a Restaurant, Freddie is revealed to like Carly, even going as far to ask her, "Is it too late for you to love me?"
Finally, in the series finale, iGoodbye, the two finally cement their love for each other. When Carly is about to move to Italy for a time to be with her father, it is revealed that she loves Freddie when she comes up to say goodbye to Freddie in the iCarly studio, and kisses him goodbye. Furthermore, Freddie's return of these feelings is revealed by him returning the kiss, placing a hand on her waist. The two part, awkwardly speaking and smiling at each other for a moment, before leaving the iCarly studio, at which point Freddie raises both arms in the air in a triumphant gesture, because he finally got the girl. It's possible that in the future, and since the show ended that after Carly returns from Italy, Creddie would get back together, and could end up getting married one day.
Warning: All Ship Warring and fighting will be punished severely by the administrators!
- They're best friends.
- They're both friends with Sam.
- They both dated other people, before and after they dated
- They both worked on iCarly.
- They both liked each other.
- They've kissed each other more than once.
- They're both have brown hair.
- They both lived in the same apartment building, across from each other.
- They both have brown eyes.
- They have both had near-death experiences. (Carly almost died when she almost fell off a window washer platform in IQuit iCarly; and Freddie almost died when he almost got hit by a taco truck, whilst saving Carly's life, in ISaved Your Life.)
- Carly is a girl and Freddie is a boy.
- Freddie was in love with Carly since the day they met, but it took Carly a while to realize her feelings for Freddie.
- Until Season 4, Freddie hated Sam, but Carly was best friends with Sam from the day they met.
- Freddie knew a lot about tech stuff and Carly didn't
- Carly was in front of the camera more often than Freddie
- Freddie was in love with Carly from the first day they met and has said that many times
- Freddie tried to get Carly to be his girlfriend from the moment they met
- They shared their first dance in iSpeed Date
- They've hugged many times
- Freddie had flirted with Carly a lot
- They shared their first kiss in iSaved Your Life
- Freddie saved Carly's life, from a taco truck, in ISaved Your Life.
- Carly instantly fell in love with Freddie in ISaved Your Life
- They dated for a short time in iSaved Your Life.
- They broke up in ISaved Your Life
- They've kissed 7 times. (6 times in iSaved Your Life, and again in iGoodbye)
- Carly and Freddie have both been jealous of any other people the other person had dated or been interested in
- They have glanced at each other, flirtously, very often
- There was a Creddie kiss filmed for iSpeed Date, but it was cut from the episode
- The ship name, Creddie, was first and only mentioned in iStart a Fanwar
- It was hinted in episodes such as IOpen a Restaurant that Freddie still had feelings for Carly. Carly also hinted that she still had feelings for Freddie.
- They shared their final kiss in iGoodbye
- It was shown that most of the cast and crew were Creddie shippers and that there were more Creddie shippers than Seddie shippers
- Creddie was the first couple from the main cast to date.
Carly and Freddie were best friends. In the series premiere,iPilot, it was revealed that Freddie had a crush on Carly from the moment he met her. He also had said he loved her and tried to get Carly to be his girlfriend, but she always rejected him in a sort of "not now" statement. Freddie's crush on Carly grew more throughout the second and third season. In ISaved Your Life, Carly fell in love with Freddie when he saved her life from an oncoming taco truck. Carly and Freddie shared their first kiss and dated for a little while in that episode, but broke up in the end, because Freddie didn't want to take advantage of Carly if she only liked him, because he saved her life, but they agreed to get back together if Carly still had feelings for Freddie and after the "hero thing" was over. In Season 4, Freddie's crush on Carly had died down a little. In the fifth season, there were hints to Carly and Freddie still having feelings for each other, especially with Freddie liking Carly, because he asked her, "Is it too late for you to love me?" In the series finale, IGoodbye, Carly kissed Freddie just before she left to go to Italy with her father. Freddie returned the kiss and the kiss possibly proved their love for each other.
- Ceddie (C/arly and Fr/eddie)
- Farly (C/arly and F/reddie)
- Freddly (Car/ly and Fredd/ie)
- Caddie (Ca/rly and Fre/ddie)
Other Creddie-Related Pages
You may also see these Creddie pages':
- Creddie Gallery Photos from episodes and promos only
- Creddie Fan Art Creddie fan art photos and drawings etc.
- Creddie iCarly.com Gallery Photos from iCarly.com
- Creddie GIFs Any Creddie GIFs
- Before iCarly, Nathan Kress was written to be in the "Battle of Panthatar" episode of Drake & Josh as Megan Parker's (Miranda Cosgrove/Carly Shay) love interest/boyfriend, but was cut from the scene in preparation for iCarly. When Nathan auditioned for iCarly, Dan Schneider shaped Freddie's character after this minor role to have a major crush on Carly.
- Freddie gets jealous of every guy who Carly has a crush on, or guys who have a crush on her, and Carly shows the same jealousy about his relationships. The reason he gets so mad about it is because he is so attached to her. (iTwins, iDate a Bad Boy, iBeat the Heat, etc.)
- Carly seems pretty interested in Freddie's love life and asks details about his dates and kisses.
- Carly and Freddie slow danced alone together in iSpeed Date.
- Throughout recent episodes, Freddie and Carly smile at each other a lot, have flirty conversations, touch each other a lot, and seem to have great interest in each other's love lives.
- Although Carly has told Freddie to move over because he was too close to her during iCarly (iMust Have Locker 239 and iCarly Awards), she certainly seems to have no problem standing close to him when not doing iCarly (iBeat the Heat, iFind Lewbert's Lost Love, many, many more), and they often stand, sit, and lean very close together.
- Freddie and Carly kissed a total of 4 times in iSaved Your Life (6 times in the extended version).
- Carly has said that they love each other out loud on two separate occasions. (iSaved Your Life and iQuit iCarly).
- Creddie was the first main cast couple to actually date (iSaved Your Life).
- In an online interview, Miranda Cosgrove said that she would like Carly to have "another little romance" with Freddie. Find out more...
- Miranda Cosgrove has said she would like to see Carly and Freddie get back together and has also stated that her favorite episode was iSaved Your Life.
- Freddie is not at all afraid to admit that he loves Carly, and he does so on several occasions.
- Their first moment together was where Freddie picked up Carly's water bottle and admitted he loves her in the first episode. It is made clear to the viewer that Freddie had told Carly about his feelings before.
- Both Carly and Freddie had a brief romance/date in the same episodes four times: iWin a Date (Gibby and Shannon), iSpeed Date (Austin and Magic Malika), iBeat the Heat (Griffin and Sabrina) and iGet Banned (Keith and an unnamed girl). Neither of the encounters turned out well.
- Carly is the only main character who has never ended an episode dating anyone. This seems like a hint that she may really be meant for Freddie, and that's why she's been striking out so much with other guys.
- In the iCarly opening theme, only Carly's and Freddie's voices are heard. Freddie counts 5, 4, 3, 2, and Miranda (Carly) sings the song.
- During the webcast, Freddie zooms in on Carly quite often.
- Carly has been in serious fights with Sam and Spencer before, but her disagreements with Freddie have only been minor.
- When Freddie talks about tech or something his mom's over protectiveness , Carly seems amused and smiles often. (iTwins, iRocked the Vote, etc.) In iSaved Your Life, she said that she thought it was "cuky," - a cross between "cute" and "geeky".
- In iSell Penny-Tees, when Sam first explains how she got 90 Penny T's finished, you can see on the wall behind Carly and Freddie pictures of Carly, Spencer, and Freddie. If these were simply pictures of her friends, then there would be a picture of Sam on the wall as well, hinting that there must be something more to it.
- Similarly, Freddie also has a picture of Carly on the inside of his closet door, which she discovered with a smile while snooping around his room in iSaved Your Life.
- Carly is the only character who has taken over Freddie's catchphrase "In 5, 4, 3, 2..." She said it twice.
- Carly and Freddie communicate very frequently using signs, gestures and face expressions throughout the series, something neither of the two seems to do with Sam (not at that rate at least). This can suggest a lot of things, such as a strong intimacy between them.
The Official Creddie Materials
The Creddie SongCreddie Songs page.
The Official Creddie Color
The Creddie color is maroon, the combination of black and red, because black + red = maroon, as seen in iSpeed Date (black) and iSaved Your Life (red), as well as in other episodes in almost all the "Creddie moments". For example, in iStart a Fanwar, Carly wears a black leather jacket with a pink shirt, and Freddie wears a red-maroon jacket. Both Carly and Freddie tend to wear red and black a lot, very often at the same time. In most romantic scenes between the pair, one or both wear red, black, or maroon.
The Official Creddie Food
The Creddie food is cupcakes, because the two ate cupcakes together, and both of them love cupcakes. Carly's shirt in iSaved Your Life during the scene with their first kiss had a cupcake print on it.
Miranda Cosgrove, who plays Carly, has listed cupcakes as one of her favorite foods.
The Official Creddie Number
The Creddie number is 34 because their first kiss in iSaved Your Life was 34 minutes long.
Creddie Common Interests and Similarities
- Carly and Freddie both enjoy getting good grades, and are both shown to be intelligent and among the best students at their school. For example, Carly was considered for a scholarship at a private school in iMight Switch Schools, and Freddie won a scholarship for a School at Sea program (which he gave up to Missy so he wouldn't have to leave Carly and Sam, and their webshow, and also to get rid of Missy). (iReunite With Missy)
- They both enjoy studying, especially together alone, as shown in many episodes (iOwe You, iReunite With Missy, iOpen a Restaurant etc.).
- They have been shown to spend a surprising amount of time alone together without either Spencer or Sam around, often in her apartment, as shown in many episodes and on the iCarly website. They like to do things alone together, like listen to music, play games, and watch videos or TV (iStage an Intervention, iDon't Want to Fight)
- Freddie has a good singing voice like Carly (iThink They Kissed).
- The two often act like a couple or as if they're married, as when they study together or act like parents to Sam and/or Spencer (iWas a Pageant Girl, iSell Penny-Tees, iOwe You, and many others).
- They are sometimes paired with each other in iCarly skits (for example, iPity The Nevel).
- Freddie and Carly both have absent fathers, although at least Carly knows her father and talks to him occasionally (iSpace Out, etc.), while Freddie's has never been mentioned.
- Both apparently pay close attention to the others' clothing and bodies - Freddie has commented on Carly's new "curviness" on quite a few occasions (iFight Shelby Marx, iTwins, etc.), and Carly notices that Freddie has new pair of pants, is bit taller, and more muscular in several episodes (iThink They Kissed, iSam's Mom, and others). She even rips open his shirt to "see why his chest is so thick" in iSam's Mom.
- Since iSaved Your Life, they both touch each other and have flirty conversations a lot (iGot a Hot Room, iHire An Idiot, iSam's Mom and more).
- It is hinted in a lot of episodes that Freddie and Carly sometimes spend more time together and know a lot about each other, which is important in a relationship. They also seem to keep close tabs on each other. For example, Freddie, not Sam, knew that Carly was absent because she overslept in iMust Have Locker 239, and Carly texted Freddie, not Sam or Spencer, when she was coming home from work while they decorated her room for a surprise in iGot a Hot Room.
- They have always had similar personalities. For example, they both hate getting in trouble, although they both sometimes come up with schemes that would get them in trouble if they were caught (iLook Alike, iGot Detention, as well as many others). They also often get annoyed with Sam's behavior (being late for iCarly, not paying them back money she owes, etc.).
- It seems Carly used to think Freddie's tech talk could get out of control, but since iSaved Your Life she smiles at him and acts interested, and still seems tothink it's "cuky", although it still irritates Sam. For example, in iBelieve In Bigfoot, Carly is smiling at Freddie, seeming interested, as he talks about his tree cameras, while Sam moans and points at him, saying "It hurts...the sound of him talking!"
- It is shown in many episodes that they care about each other very much and would do anything for each other.
- Freddie had a crush on her ever since he met her.
Season 1 Moments
- In the season 1 intro, when the song says "Some things are meant to be" it shows Carly and Freddie together. They are both frightened and Carly is behind Freddie, holding his shoulder. It is consistent with iSpeed Date, because the slow dance song at the end says "Cause you are meant for me" while Carly and Freddie are dancing romantically. Random? Coincidence? Not likely.
Hints of attraction
- It is established that Freddie has a crush on Carly very quickly—in the third scene.
- When Carly drops her water bottle, Freddie races over to pick it up for her.
- Freddie, as he does so, so many times afterwards, looks through his peephole to see when Carly is coming home (the Benson family often do this to people they care about).
- Freddie was looking for Carly after school to walk her home.
- Freddie denies looking through his peephole, but when Carly asks him again, he admits it, showing he can't lie to Carly.
- Carly gently tells Freddie that they can be "buds", but tells him he should get over his crush. She doesn't seem annoyed or frustrated by his attraction towards her, instead seeming amused or even finding it cute or sweet (could she already consider him "cuky"?)
- Freddie says he is in love with Carly, denying outright that his feelings are a mere crush.
- Freddie describes not having Carly as "constant pain".
- Freddie says that he knows about Carly having to film the audition, showing that he always knows what is happening in her life.
- Freddie offers to let Carly borrow his camera.
- Carly notices Freddie's new phone, meaning she must pay more attention to his technology than it seems (perhaps she already finds it cuky?)
- Freddie offers to give Carly his brand new phone.
- When Carly has to judge the talent show auditions, she is amazed by Freddie's extensive technical system (and Freddie did all that to impress her when she only asked for a camera). She is distracted from her phone call when she sees Freddie and his technical equipment.
- Freddie gives Carly juice and a bagel with a sweet smile.
- When Sam calls Freddie a "doof", Carly immediately appears to start defending Freddie, seeming angry and disappointed at her for teasing him.
- Carly seems very upset during all of the fight between Freddie and Sam - could she be upset at the idea of Freddie choosing to leave?
- When Sam says that Carly will never love Freddie, Carly is seen behind rolling her eyes, possibly finding Sam's statement ridiculous.
- Freddie angrily plans to leave (after Sam, his "frenemy", says that "Carly will never love you") but stays after Carly very sweetly asks him to "please stay" with a dreamy smile.
- When Sam is angry at Freddie staying, Carly looks away from Freddie to Sam. She seems very happy that Freddie is staying.
- When Jeb comes out to audition, Carly is the one to ask Freddie if the camera is rolling.
- Freddie only starts to flim the two girls making fun of Ms Briggs after Carly starts to talk.
- Freddie filmed Carly and Sam in the auditions (he thought he edited it out afterwards), and he zoomed in on Carly but not Sam.
- Carly remembers that Freddie had put the auditions online.
- Carly knows where Freddie lives, and tries to stop Sam from going over there.
- Carly is horrified when she hears Freddie scream.
- After accidentally uploading footage of Carly and Sam during the school auditions, Freddie reads comments off Splashface. One of the comments reads "Carly, you're hot!" and Freddie agrees by looking at Carly and saying "It's true!"
- Freddie decides to suggest the name "iCarly" for the webshow, naming it after Carly. He doesn't suggest "iSam" or "iCarly and Sam", showing he thinks Carly is more important to him than Sam.
- During the crazy hat party, Freddie walks over and bluntly asks, "You want to go out in the hall and kiss?"
- When Carly turns away after rejecting him gently, he shows he is very upset about it.
- Carly introduces Freddie as the technical producer of iCarly with a smile.
- When Sam interrupts Freddie, Carly can be seen in the background looking annoyed (possibly at Sam).
- Freddie is angry when Sam teams up with Carly, wanting to team with her and Sam to go with Spencer instead.
- When Carly is talking, Freddie zooms in on her, but when Sam is talking, he doesn't zoom in on Sam.
- When Carly instructs Freddie to do things such as "play the clip" or "zoom in on it", he does it without hesitation.
- When Freddie greets Carly and Sam, Carly glances at him with a smile.
- After spraying Sam and Freddie, Carly looks at Freddie with pleasure and amusement.
- When Carly says that she made her special spaghetti for dinner, Spencer and Sam simultaneously raise their hands and say "Yeeah" with a weak voice, sarcastically, indicating they are not very fond of the idea. But Freddie looks happy and impressed with Carly's cooking, complementing it. This is apparently the very first sign that Freddie would never act in a way that could make Carly feel bad, even at the smallest rate.
- Carly keeps looking at Freddie while serve his spaghetti for no apparent reason.
- When Sam says that Carly's spaghetti needs more garlic, Freddie looks at her in annoyance and says that Carly's spaghetti is great.
- Carly is annoyed when Sam insults Freddie.
- Freddie recognizes that Carly's idea is a contest.
- When Sam tells "Hasn't life already penalized you enough?" to Freddie, Carly sprays her with water yet again, saying "That's for being mean." supporting Freddie and showing that she doesn't want him to be hurt either.
- When Carly talks about being sad about their wet banner, Freddie looks sorry for Carly. He even says he feels bad for her when mentioning that they will have to touch Lewbert's wart.
- Freddie says,"No offense, Carly," to her every time he talks about winning the contest. She smiles at him sweetly.
- When Sam tells Freddie "Play that clip, Freddie" about the video sent by three viewers from Denver, he angrily says "Some people might say please!" and presses the button. In the previous iCarly (at the start of the episode) though, when Carly told him "Freddie, roll the clip!" and "Zoom in on it Freddie." about Lewbert, not only Freddie didn't say anything but he also did it with a happy look on his face. Freddie doesn't mind at all if what he does pleases Carly.
- When Carly is blending the spaghetti and meatballs, she smiles at Freddie.
- Carly congratulates Freddie for his and Spencer's sign idea, and he says, "Thank you, Carly. In your face, Sam!", one of his trademark phrases.
- Carly and Freddie greet each other first and happily when Freddie enters class.
- When Ms. Briggs says that Scotland is the home of plaid, Freddie glances back at Carly.
- Freddie walks out of his apartment when Carly arrives, implying he was looking through his peephole again.
- Carly mentions the smell in Sam's car to Freddie with a flirty tone.
- Freddie calls Carly "classy" when Carly puts a sliced lemon in each of their iced teas, compared to Sam, who he quite apparently sees as rude and totally lacking in class.
- Carly is disgusted and shocked when Sam says she used Freddie's cell phone antenna to clean her ears.
- When Carly first begins to talk about her idea, she is seen staring at Freddie with a look that could be interpreted as longing.
- Carly looks annoyed when Sam uses Freddie's straw to clean her ear.
- Carly is eager for Freddie to tell her how many people sent in dance clips.
- When Sam discovers that she was hitting Gibby's locker, Carly and Freddie glance at each other.
- When Freddie agrees with Carly, Sam sarcastically says that it's weird. This shows that Freddie almost always agrees with Carly.
- When Carly asks how many more dance clips they have to watch, she seems to be asking Freddie more than Sam.
- When the trio was watching one pack of 500 dance videos the iCarly viewers sent, Sam informed Carly and Freddie how many videos they had watched up to this time and how many were left. In both times, they simultaneously groaned in the same way.
- Freddie is upset when Carly is interested in a guy in one of the videos sent in to their web show who can dance. He refers to him as a "nub" throughout the episode.
- Freddie angrily declares that he's going to get some juice after Carly rates the cute boy "4 billion".
- Freddie pushes Sam off his shoulder. However, when Carly has her head of his shoulder, he smiles.
- Carly and Freddie constantly stand very close to one another during the trio's dream.
- When Freddie's dream starts, he is thinking of the comments Carly made referring to the boy's looks.
- When Freddie stands up for Carly in his dream, she looks concerned for him.
- After "defeating" the boy in Freddie's dream, Carly runs in and a romantic song plays and the two hold hands. Carly looks at Freddie sweetly and the two hug.
- While asleep, Carly shifts and moves her head from Sam's backside to Freddie's shoulder, which causes him to smile. They both seem very comfortable.
- Freddie is smiling happily after his dream when Carly hugs him.
- While they're all asleep, Carly has moved in her sleep and is resting her head on Freddie's shoulder. They both look content and are smiling.
- Carly looks concerned when the wrestlers are "attacking" Freddie, and she looks frustrated at Sam for making Freddie endure it.
- Carly distracts the wrestlers so that they will stop hurting Freddie.
- When the wrestlers get off Freddie, Carly smiles sweetly at him as he takes the pudding cup out of his bag.
- Carly feels sorry for Freddie and helps him stand up by taking his hand.
- Freddie comes out of his apartment frowning at Jake.
- When Jake says that he wants to see Carly, Freddie takes out a picture of her from his pocket which implies he carries it around everywhere, and seems to act like he's going out with Carly.
- Freddie tries to get Jake to leave.
- Carly seems amused by Freddie's jealousy.
- Freddie discourages Carly from letting Jake in her apartment.
- Before Carly closes the door on Freddie she says, "You're the best."
- Freddie says, "Just keep kissing those frogs Carly, this prince can wait," after Carly brings Jake into her apartment.
- Freddie is openly upset at the fact that Jake seems to be able to do everything.
- Freddie was very happy when he found out that Jake isn't a good singer.
- Freddie loves the idea of humiliating Jake.
- Carly drags Sam away to tell her she likes Jake, possibly because she doesn't want Freddie to hear.
- Freddie offers to push Jake down the elevator shaft, and is upset when Carly refuses to let him.
- Freddie wants to hurt Jake's feelings.
- Carly asks Freddie how much time there is until the show.
- Carly is annoyed when Sam makes fun of Freddie's haircut.
- Freddie realises what Carly is asking him to do and crosses his arms in defiance.
- Freddie asks for a kiss from Carly.
- Freddie agrees to fix Jake's voice even though Carly refuses to kiss him, showing he can't say no to Carly.
- Carly tells Freddie, "Give me that nose!" and kisses him on the nose, making Freddie smile.
- Carly didn't have to kiss Freddie, however she does so anyway to thank him.
- Carly smiles and is amused by the idea of her and Freddie dating.
- Jake thought that Carly and Freddie were dating.
- Carly does not deny having feelings for Freddie
- Freddie looks impressed with Carly's fake punch.
- Carly looks annoyed at Sam when she plays with Freddie's equipment.
- Carly goes to leave the studio and Freddie starts walking with her while Sam stands back for a moment, and he would have gone with Carly if Sam hadn't said he smelled like garbage.
- When running from Sam, Freddie runs closer to Carly.
- Freddie asks Carly what he should do, and follows her instructions immediately and quickly.
- Freddie looks angry when Sam tries to take Carly's PearPod.
- Freddie tries to lighten the mood and cheer Carly up.
- Freddie supports Carly's idea.
- Carly is obviously very sad to have to leave Freddie.
- Freddie acts very devastated through the latter part of the episode, as if Carly is dying, showing how much her leaving would mean to him.
- Carly and Freddie say goodbye by saying "This is it", as if they are breaking up.
- Before Carly is about to leave for Yakima, she and Freddie hug. He sobs while hugging her and says, "Be strong, Freddie," and he doesn't want to let go.
- When Carly agrees that her and her Granddad should get on the road, Freddie grabs Carly's leg and cries, and then self-consciously stands up and says that he, "Lost his cool."
- Carly consistently looks at Freddie sadly, maybe feeling upset there was something she never told him?
- Freddie looks sad when Carly hugs Spencer goodbye.
- When Carly and Spencer's granddad says that he wants Carly to stay with Spencer, Freddie grabs his leg and screams, "THANK YOU, THANK YOU!"
- Carly looks amused when Freddie is doing this.
- The two glance at each other flirtatiously.
- Carly seems shocked and frustrated by Sam when she pushes Freddie into Tasha.
- Carly bumps Freddie off the chair using her butt.
- After Nevel tries to kiss Carly, she explains it to Sam and Freddie, and Freddie gets extremely jealous and yells "That jerk!!"
- He asks Carly to "Come show my lips exactly what he did!" and Carly rolls her eyes at him.
- Carly sweetly turns down Freddie's offer of a kiss.
- Freddie looks very disturbed after Carly leaves, possibly because of Nevel kissing Carly.
- After reading the review of iCarly, Freddie says to Carly "at least he didn't call you a fat flower", showing he thinks insulting Carly is much worse than insulting the webshow.
- Carly asks Freddie to roll the camera, which he proceeds to do without hesitating.
- When Carly goes to get Freddie and he and his mom are arguing about his costume, she is smiling and rolling her eyes. She seems amused.
- When Freddie comes out in his costume, he seems embarrassed for Carly to see him in it.
- Carly giggles at Freddie's costume.
- Freddie says he knew that Carly would laugh, showing he thought about her opinion long before she had it.
- Carly tries to defend herself by saying she isn't laughing.
- Carly tells Freddie that he shouldn't let Sam see him in it, knowing that she'd make fun of him.
- When Freddie says he has to wear his costume for iCarly, Carly says "Bummer for you" sarcastically. This hints that she like his costume.
- Carly invites Freddie to come down with her and give the letter to Lewbert.
- Carly makes a joke about Freddie's "broom" playfully.
- When Freddie walks away, angry, Carly is quick to apologize. When she makes another joke, she says she can't help it, not wanting Freddie to be mad at her.
- Carly and Freddie stand close to each other while in the lobby.
- When Freddie talks about how his mom made the costume, Carly stares at him.
- Carly tries to change the subject from Freddie's wart, seeming to not want Lewbert to yell at Freddie.
- Carly and Freddie glance at each other when Lewbert mentions that 13B is haunted, neither seeming to believe the story.
- Freddie does not seem to mind Carly doing an impersonation of Lewbert in his face.
- Freddie suggests asking Mrs. Halberstadt about 13B, which Carly happily agrees to.
- Carly chuckles when Freddie gets upset about Sam being in the lobby.
- Carly seems anxious about what Sam will say to Freddie.
- Carly seems to find Freddie's fear cute.
- Freddie says that the reason he does not want to go to Apartment 13B is because of his concern for Carly's safety. He seems to want to protect her.
- Carly seems to find what Freddie said about her safety sweet.
- Carly stops Freddie from leaving and starts to suggest a plan.
- Despite not wanting to get into Apartment 13B, Freddie listens intently to Carly's plan.
- When Sam makes fun of Freddie by saying "A tech talking witch boy. Look out ladies!", Carly looks and smiles sweetly at him, a sign that she sympathizes with Freddie and what he is going through because of Sam daily.
- Carly asks Freddie to turn the lights back on, not seeming mad at him for supposedly turning them off.
- Carly seems distressed when Sam is hitting Freddie against the door.
- Carly looks upset when Sam is wiping her hands on Freddie.
- Only Carly and Freddie go to spy on their teacher, without Sam, and are alone together for hours.
- Freddie guarantees in twenty years he will be Carly's second husband. When she asks him what happened to her first husband, Freddie replies, "Nothing you can prove!", and she seems to be amused.
- When a bee starts flying around, Freddie is terrified due to his allergies. So terrified, he hands over the plastic pie to Carly, then backs up and falls over the sofa. Carly looks worried and goes to check on him.
- When Freddie runs into Mrs. Brigg's apartment to escape from the bee, Carly follows him and pleads with him to get out, even grabbing him by the arm.
- When they are trapped in the closet, Freddie says "You know, this might not be so bad. You and me... together ...alone..." in a flirty tone.
- Freddie takes the Randy Jackson cologne, possibly trying to attract Carly, and Carly giggles and looks amused.
- Later at school when he wears the cologne and Mrs. Briggs notices, Carly is smiling at him cutely.
- Carly grabs Freddie in a frightened way twice when they are almost caught.
- They both eat the Randy-O's and hide together behind the large cutout of Randy Jackson when Mrs. Briggs comes in the closet.
- When Carly peeks out of the closet and sees Mrs. Briggs working out, she is disgusted, and refuses to tell Freddie what Mrs. Briggs is doing. Rather than scar him for life, she replies, "You don't want to know," when he asks what Mrs. Briggs was doing.
- When Freddie brings out the green screen for the very first time, after first exchanging looks only with Carly, he lets Carly choose which backgrounds to use.
- When Valerie agrees to go on a date with him, Freddie asks Carly, "You won't be jealous?" before agreeing to go out with Valerie.
- Carly seems jealous of Valerie throughout this episode, and is suspicious of her from the start.
- When Mrs. Benson mentions Freddie having the "cutest little bottom", Carly laughs about it and looks very amused.
- Carly helps Freddie get ready for his date with Valerie by giving him some clothes after his mother makes him dress strangely, and by fixing his hair.
- When Freddie asks how he looks, she responds, "You look great."
- Carly, along with Sam, spies on Freddie while he is on his date with Valerie through a webcam, which implies she's jealous of Valerie. She seems very eager to know what's going on between them.
- When Freddie quits iCarly, Carly freaks out and is very upset, showing that she really wants him there and that she feels iCarly isn't the same without him. She's also probably jealous of Valerie, and that Freddie's love for her is being challenged.
- When Sam makes a joke about Freddie when he quits, Carly snaps at her.
- When Sam tells Carly about Valerie, Carly's first words are "Oh my God, she's just using Freddie!", another proof that she deeply cares about him.
- When Carly tells Freddie "She's just using you." (about Valerie), Freddie angrily replies "Then I enjoy being used!". This can be interpreted as an expression of his grief and sadness for not being with Carly all this time, through anger.
- When Sam is rude to Freddie about leaving iCarly to help Valerie with her web show, Carly sticks up for him and says, "He should help his girlfriend," in a very sad tone.
- When Freddie and Valerie break up, Carly is very concerned, and tries to cheer him up and get his mind off of it.
- Freddie says he doesn't want to come back to iCarly because he isn't being treated like he's important to the show, and Carly says: "I always tell you how important you are!" and Freddie agrees with her on this.
- Carly makes Sam tell Freddie that he is important to the show.
- Freddie asks Carly if she's all right and can continue the webshow, showing he's worried about her.
- Carly keeps glancing at Freddie, and sits close to him, when reading the encyclopedia.
- Freddie leans close to her while they flip through the encyclopedia.
- Freddie says Sam's not like other girls when she tries to put Gibby's foot in his mouth, in an annoyed monotone, as if she's different in an obnoxious, intimidating way. Carly agrees.
- They sit close together on the couch, giving each other little glances, until Spencer squeezes in between them.
- Carly stands close to Freddie while he prepares his laptop for iCarly, and says in a worried voice "Are you sure we're not going to have any more problems?" Freddie responds in a reassuring, comforting voice.
- She didn't have to stand so close to him, especially because on the webshow, she always says "Too close!" if he does the same to her (although it should be noted that she has no problem with standing close to him off of the web show). Maybe she wants people to think she doesn't want him to stand close to her, but she really does.
- Freddie looks at only Carly, while Sam is also right there, and asks her, "'Nary?'" as if to say "What did he say?"
- Carly says "Ahh, man!" sadly when Freddie is trapped in the harness.
- Carly gets angry when Sam spins Freddie around in his harness hanging from the ceiling, and stops his spinning.
- She yells "Stop!!" when Nevel's grandmother is hitting Freddie with a bat.
- While Sam does squat-thrusts with Nevel's grandma, she frees Freddie from his harness and then they sneak out together holding each other tight, alone without Sam, and not even looking back.
- Freddie bumps knuckles with Carly first, and they smile at each other. When he bumps knuckles with Sam after that, he doesn't smile.
- Carly knows what Freddie has for breakfast every day without hesitation
- After Carly says, "Thanks, girls love to hear that," sarcastically for being called horrible, Freddie immediately apologizes.
- Freddie warned Carly about Mr. Devlin's class.
- Carly knew she looked horrible, and wasn't mad at Freddie about it.
- Carly drags him on the floor, and pins him down twice. They both seem to enjoy it.
- They are alone together in this episode, again without Sam, for a record five times - three times in her apartment, with Spencer absent, and the other two at the lockers and in the computer lab.
- They plot together to fix their grades back without Sam, working together as a partnership.
- In the scene in the apartment when they hack into the school computer it is a little more than about changing their grades, they keep smiling and acting flirty to each other as if enjoying being "bad" together. Carly says "Tater tots" and smiles at him flirtatiously, and Freddie starts changing her grades and says "Shay comma Carly" in an invitingly flirty way, and they both smile again.
- Twice at their lockers, they are shown once again alone, standing close together. In the second scene, they are both slumped against the lockers with the same guilty expression.
- They act like a married couple when Principal Franklin comes and they pretend to give him the microwave as a birthday present.
- Carly and Freddie both start crying and get very scared and worried at the same time when the police come, because they don't want to go to juvie. In the next scene, they both sit at the kitchen table with the same worried expression.
- When Freddie tells Carly how he can change the grades back, she looks at him admiringly.
- When Carly goes to Principal Franklin and tells him that she was the one who hacked the school's computers to cover for Sam, Principal Franklin tells her that Freddie confessed the same thing for himself and he is shown sitting in the background, having arrived in the office before Carly. He did this probably to take all the blame so as to protect Carly.
- Carly is shocked at Sam's idea of rolling Freddie in breadcrumbs and baking him at 350, and seems angry.
- Carly and Freddie keep looking at each other flirtatiously in the iCarly studio scene, when she's lying on her back on the beanbag chair. Freddie seems very pleased seeing her on the floor.
- When Carly is gently trying to get Mandy to leave, Freddie keeps looking at her, nodding and smiling, and in one shot is standing behind her looking her up and down flirtatiously.
- Freddie compliments Carly on her spit take. She's flattered.
- Freddie sympathizes with Carly's problem and tries to make her feel better.
- When Freddie hugs Carly to comfort her, he enjoys it very much and does not want to let go of her again.
- When Sam gives Freddie 5 bucks for every time she insults him and she says, "No girl will ever want you," Carly just smiles and rolls her eyes sweetly, hinting that she disagrees with Sam.
- Carly makes Sam promise not to insult Freddie for a week, showing she is tired of Sam constantly abusing him verbally and physically and cares about Freddie.
- When Carly asks, "Freddie, do you believe in love at first sight?" he says, "Yes! I always have!" thinking that she means that she loves him.
- Freddie is disappointed when Carly says that she's referring to Jonah and Sam.
- When Jonah asks Freddie about Sam, Freddie has a very difficult time thinking of nice things to say about her, and seems repulsed to have to make Sam seem attractive, indicating he finds her pretty unattractive.
- Freddie tells Carly that they can get back at Sam and her new boyfriend Jonah if they start dating. Carly smiles and rejects him gently.
- When she tells him that Jonah tried to kiss her, he yells, "No one tries to kiss MY girl!" and then corrects himself when she looks at him questioningly.
- He is very jealous that Jonah tried to kiss Carly, the girl he loves.
- Carly and Freddie both thought Jonah was very annoying, and kept grumbling together about him, while Sam noticed nothing.
- Freddie is upset at not getting Carly as a science partner.
- Carly points out to Sam that it wasn't his fault he lost the last chick because he really didn't know.
- Carly tries to comfort Freddie when he finds out he lost the last chick.
- Carly compliments Freddie in the webshow ("...our awesome tech producer - and rarely sticky - Freddie Benson..."), calling him awesome. She also doesn't think his "techy-ness" is dorky, actually cute, an early hint that she found him "cukey," even at this point.
- When they are alone in her apartment, with slow music in the background, Freddie tries to make a move on Carly by putting his arm behind her and saying, "You feelin' the mood?"
- Carly just laughs amusedly and doesn't seem to mind at all when he "makes his move" on the couch, possibly hinting at early feelings.
- They are sitting very close together on the couch even before he puts his arm around her, and Carly doesn't move away.
- Freddie jerks Sam's ponytail hard whenever she interrupts Carly, then lets Carly interrupt Sam and says he does it "Because I love her!" - as though it should have been obvious.
- Freddie was trying to make Carly and Sam friends again.
- Freddie continually shows he cares about Carly and her feelings in this episode, defending her from Sam. He is obviously on her side.
- Carly and Freddie sit next to each other and give each other glances during the talk with the Techfoot manager.
- Both times when they receive money, Freddie says, "Keep it coming, keep it coming" and Carly says, "This is good. This is a fun time" and smiles at him.
- Carly wears red and black twice in the episode - when she comes home after shopping with her promotion money, and in the scene when they threaten the Daka board members.
- After going for a shopping spree, Carly returns home and knocks on Freddie's door - "Freddie, come over!" - and Freddie walks in a moment later. They sit together alone for a few minutes, and both admire each other's purchases.
- Freddie comes in and says "Lookin' good Carly!" Carly replies, "Feelin' good, Freddie!".
- Freddie seems to think Carly looks cute in her new sunglasses, and compliments her.
- Carly is awed by Freddie's expensive new laptop, and not bored by his "techy"-ness.
- One of the biggest plotlines in the episode involves Carly and Freddie needing to get in trouble, and how they keep trying to but only Carly is able to get detention in the end. They are both reluctant to do anything really "bad" in order to get in trouble.
- Carly is afraid for Freddie's safety and says "Freddie! Are you okay?" when he falls off the ladder.
- She tries to help him climb in the window and off the ladder both times.
- Carly walks up to Freddie's locker, and smiles at him. It turns out she broke into his locker and stole his fruit-scented markers (though she probably had markers of her own - she didn't have to steal them from Freddie), and she returns all but the tangerine one, which she takes and smells with a happy look on her face when he's not looking.
- Both Carly and Freddie are very annoyed with the cops in the apartment disrupting everything.
- Freddie smiles at Carly when he hands her and Sam the hat cam and glasses cam.
- They stand close together 3 times - in the kitchen, in the studio, and watching the cops at the window.
- They are alone in the studio when Carly is watching the bouncy jogger man, and Freddie smiles at her twice.
- Freddie gets excited when he gets a text (written by Sam) from Carly's phone saying "I love you". He rushes to Carly's apartment and says, "You mean it?! For real?!" Carly seems amused that he thinks she wrote it, and doesn't seem mad at all that Sam made it look like she did.
- Freddie says, "I don't wanna be bye-byed" in a sad tone and makes a very sad pouty face, again showing he will miss Carly.
- Sam manipulates Freddie by telling him that if he helps her sabotage Carly's chances of going to school, there's a better chance of Carly falling in love with him. Freddie immediately brightens when given this idea and agrees to help her stop Carly from going to Briarwood.
- Freddie works with Sam to prevent Carly from enrolling at the private school so she won't leave him.
- Carly and Freddie both agree Sam should try to read a book.
- Carly tells his mother he's fencing behind her back because she thinks it's dangerous, showing she cares about his safety.
- Later, after Carly tells on Freddie to his mom so that he would stop fencing, she regrets it and seems really upset and guilty.
- Carly agrees to go to the Groovy Smoothie alone with Freddie to make up for telling his mother about the fencing.
- Since Sam bets the ushe, Carly volunteers to get the mop and Freddie nods with an embarrassed facial expression.
- After the TV rehearsal, Carly asks where Freddie is, hinting that he was on her mind at the time.
- She looks sorry for Freddie when he tells her about all the things the producer's making him do, when he's supposed to be the supervising technical producer.
- Carly is very upset that Freddie quit the show.
- Before Freddie quit, he told Carly that he was sorry for leaving her. She looked very sad.
- Carly didn't complain after Sam or Harper quit, but when Freddie quit she started getting angry. This is yet another hint that she feels iCarly isn't right without Freddie, maybe even more so than for Sam.
- After learning Gibby has a crush on the girl named Shannon, Carly says, "It must be awful to love someone who doesn't love you back." Then Freddie looks at Carly in a sad way after the remark, and Carly apologizes.
- Freddie reassures Gibby that he has no feelings for Shannon by saying, "I'm in love with someone else," and looks at Carly.
- When Freddie introduces the iCarly special "iWin a Date" to the viewers as well as himself as the host, we get a close up of Carly, who looks at him happily and makes a sweet smile:)
- Carly screams, "WHAT?!" several times when being chosen by Gibby to date him, probably because she's jealous that she doesn't get to date Freddie. Freddie also looks jealous in this scene.
- Freddie suggests she come with him on the date instead, and she sweetly declines.
- Carly and Freddie mostly talk only to each other on the date.
- Freddie avoids talking to Shannon.
- When Ms. Ackerman comes over to Carly's apartment Freddie is stunned (she is dressed up for her date with Spencer), and Carly seems jealous, trying to stop him from looking at her (they walk up the stairs, and she says, "Come on!").
- Freddie tries to defend Carly after Ms. Ackerman gave her 100 jumping jacks.
- Carly also gets upset and angry and defends Freddie in class when Ms. Ackerman insults him just because he's a boy.
Season 1 Nitpicks
- In her first scene, Sam wears a black top with a red vest.
- Spencer wears a maroon top.
- During the auditions, Carly wears a red top with black pants.
- Both Carly and Freddie are shocked and disturbed by the male dancer.
- Freddie's pajamas are red/maroon, and in this same scene Carly wears a pink shirt with a black vest over the top (pink is really just a lighter tone of red).
- Freddie wears a maroon shirt.
- Carly wears a red and grey (lighter tone of black) shirt during the crazy hat party.
- Carly and Freddie sit next to each other
- Carly wears a red shirt and Sam wears a black shirt.
- The little boy's mother wears a black dress with a red jacket.
- Carly and Freddie are seen sitting next to each other during dinner.
- Spencer wears a maroon top.
- When Sam talks about Spencer being an artist and how many people he wants to see his work, Carly and Freddie look at Spencer simultaneously.
- While Carly and Sam are on Seattle Beat, Carly wears a red top with a black jacket.
- Freddie wears a red and black striped shirt.
- Carly and Freddie stand close to each other while reading the comments on iCarly.com.
- The girl behind Sam wears a maroon shirt.
- The highland dancer's clothes are red and black.
- When Carly offers tea to Sam and Freddie, Freddie is the first to respond.
- Freddie is the first to approve of Carly's idea for iCarly.
- Sam wears a maroon shirt.
- Carly wears a red shirt with black pants, and Sam wears a black shirt.
- Freddie and Carly sit next to each other on the couch.
- Freddie and Carly both pick 7 as a score.
- Both pick 0 as a score.
- When the trio's dream starts, Carly and Freddie stand next to each other.
- During Sam's dream, everyone wears red and black.
- Both Carly and Freddie decide to get juice during the episode.
- Carly wears a red shirt with black pants.
- Carly wears a maroon jacket.
- Carly changes into a red shirt.
- Spencer also shows hints of disliking Jake (could he prefer Carly to be with Freddie?)
- Freddie wears a red shirt.
- Freddie passes headphones to Carly, not Sam.
- Carly stands next to Freddie when Freddie fixes Jake's voice.
- When Carly kisses Freddie's nose, Jake sings "You'll always be the one".
- Jake believes Carly and Freddie are dating, and doesn't seem bothered by it - maybe he's supports the idea of Carly and Freddie together.
- Sam wears a red and black shirt.
- Carly introduces Freddie first.
- Carly wears a pink shirt and black pants.
- Freddie stands next to Carly.
- Carly and Freddie glance at each other upon seeing Spencer in a suit.
- Freddie holds Carly's box of belongings.
- Carly's "punk" outfit has a red and black shirt.
- Carly has a red and black suitcase.
- Carly wears red at the beginning of the episode.
- Both Carly and Freddie look disgusted when Jeremy tries to give back the flyer.
- The both also are annoyed with Tasha's attitude towards iCarly.com.
- When Carly asks about Jeremy's cold, she seems to be talking to Freddie as opposed to talking to Sam, or both.
- For the webshow, Carly wears a red and black top.
- Carly stands next to Freddie when he receives the email from Nevel.
- Nevel's mother wears red and black.
- Freddie wears a red shirt.
- Spencer wears red and black.
- When thinking of the idea to tell Nevel's mom, you can see Carly glance around without saying a word. This means that Carly and Freddie must be very good at understanding upspoken communication with each other.
- Carly wears red and black.
- Carly wears a pink shirt and black pants.
- Carly says she had a dream in which Lewbert's wart spoke Spanish, a language Freddie speaks almost fluently.
- Carly and Freddie both seem spooked by Apartment 13B
- Both Carly and Freddie are shocked when Sam asks if they can eat the pumpkin.
- Carly and Freddie are the only ones with costumes.
- Carly and Freddie are the first two to enter the apartment.
- Both Carly and Freddie are shocked about Ms. Briggs' obsession with Randy Jackson.
- Carly rolls her eyes and smiles after Freddie shows her and Sam his new "Randy Jackson" cologne, which he then puts on.
- Carly and Freddie are walking together happily after leaving their class, when they find Sam at the stairs reading a record book.
- When Carly makes Freddie swear not to tell on Sam, Freddie swears instantly.
- Carly pins Freddie down twice after he attempts to tell on Sam for changing their grades. Freddie enjoys this, and Carly might too since she does it more than once.
- Carly promises Freddie she won't tell that she could pin him down, and she keeps this promise.
- Their assigned computer class seats are next to each other.
- Both are scared that they are going to be taken to juvie and start to cry simultaneously.
- Before he gets the tattoo, Freddie and Carly are alone in the webshow studio.
- Carly learns that Fredward is Freddie's full name. She responds to this by saying "Fredward?" and smiling/laughing flirtatiously.
- Freddie is upset and sad that Carly might switch to Briarwood. He (and Sam) go to great lengths to make sure she doesn't attend.
- Carly talks mostly to Freddie on the triple date.
- Both Carly and Freddie are forced to do jumping jacks together as a form of punishment from Ms. Ackerman after they defend each other again.
Season 2 Moments
Hints of attraction
Note: Throughout this season, starting with the second episode, iStage an Intervention, Carly and Freddie continually act very "couple-y" [see episode info], with many hints towards early feelings from Carly, even though they wouldn't date until the next year.
- Freddie suggests that Carly let Sam have Shane and that she find someone else to date. As if we needed confirmation of our suspicions, when Carly asks why, he says, "Cause I'm lonely and available."
- Freddie tries to help Sam win Shane so that he can have Carly to himself.
- In the extended version, Freddie doesn't stop Carly's love interest (Shane) from falling. Thus, Freddie could have Carly to himself again.
- Carly holds Freddie's shoulders, crying out, "Just forward the e-mail!" Freddie dreamily says "Hold me tighter," with a look of hopeful adoration.
- They are alone in her apartment in this sequence, as they would be many more times, which hints again that they often spend time alone in her apartment without Sam there (and sometimes without Spencer).
- When Freddie invites her to watch a video on his laptop, Carly leans in close to him and smiles happily, just before it shorts out. She wears a shirt that says Peanut Butter Love.
- Creddie clothing hints- Carly continually wears red and black clothes thorughout the episode. Red and black together make maroon, the Creddie color.
- She wears a red and black top over a black shirt with red trim, as well as black jeans, at the episode's beginning.
- When Spencer brings home the Pak-Rat game, she wears a shirt with black and red spots over a red shirt with black trim. Later, she wears a red top over a white shirt and black jeans while Spencer talks to the man who wants a Labra-Doodle sculpture for his wife.
- While the game tournament between Spencer and Sasha Striker is on, Carly wears a black vest over a red and black shirt.
- Carly grabs Freddie, scared, while the computer bursts into flames, then she runs out of the room. After Freddie tries unsuccessfully to put it out, he runs after her.
- Carly and Freddie look at each other in a sweet way for a long time after Freddie gets the tennis racket.
- They keep glancing at each other during this scene before his mom yells at him to come play tennis with her.
- While Sam watches Spencer beat Sasha Striker's score at Pak-Rat, Carly and Freddie stand together alone, having a snack in the kitchen.
- Carly is concerned about the fact that he seems to keep having "bad luck" and goes to talk to him because she feels sorry for him, demonstrating once again how much she cares about him.
- Carly is a little shocked that Freddie got back at Sam and says, "Wow... I never knew you could be so bad." She seems to be attracted by the idea of Freddie having a "bad" side in him, and we all know how Carly loves "bad boys."
- Freddie seems rather flirty in this scene, and so does Carly, although she never would have been toward him before. The scene seems to hint that Carly also has emerging romantic feelings for him.
- There is an unknown slow song playing in the background.
- They seem to be having a nice "couple-y" moment when they are talking in the hallway. Carly also wears a black shirt under her short yellow jacket, and Freddie wears a red shirt under his unbuttoned blue shirt.
- When they say good-night to each other, and Carly goes into her apartment, Freddie is about to say something, but loses courage and decides to go back inside.
- Freddie tries to kiss Carly at the end of the episode.
- Carly seems dreamy and happy in her apartment after talking to Freddie.
- This is arguably the first Creddie episode.
- Freddie says Carly trying to blend two lip gloss flavors by rubbing her lips together is attractive.
- Carly asks Freddie if he wants to find out if it tastes like piña colada, and Freddie says "yes!", hoping she will kiss him, but she rubs the lip gloss on Freddie's lips instead.
- When Freddie groans and walks off, wiping the gloss off his lips, Carly watches him with an amused smile. She seems pleased he smells like her now.
- Carly and Freddie both needed money back from Sam and persuaded her to pay them back.
- When Sam tells them she got the money to repay them, Carly and Freddie are both seen reading a textbook with their heads close together in a "couple-y" way, and they give each other a smile before replying to her. They then stand very close together and continue to give each other cute glances throughout the scene.
- Throughout the episode, Freddie and Carly act like they are a married couple and Sam is the unruly child disobeying them.
- When Freddie joins the girls during the webshow, he and Carly repeatedly stand very close together and keep bumping arms and rubbing shoulders. This continues when he rejoins them after Sam pushes him down.
- They both kneel close together beside the injured Lewbert when he's unconscious.
- When Lewbert's wart gets on Carly's shoe, Freddie takes it off for her when she freaks out after finding out.
- Freddie tells Carly to come look at the computer and Carly does, getting between him and Sam, and leaning close towards him.
- When Freddie says he slept in "JUST [his] socks", Carly seems pleasantly interested and amused while Sam, someone who never gets scared, shudders and spits out her mouthful of chips back into her bag.
- Carly seems worried for Freddie when he's afraid of his mom marrying Lewbert.
- She tells him to "calm down" and helps him think of how they can get his mom's love back from Lewbert, in a soothing, gentle voice.
- Carly helped Freddie get Lewbert and his mom to break up with each other, showing she cares about him a lot.
- When Freddie was worried about his mom and Lewbert getting married, Carly comforted him and helped him to "get back" his mother's love by pretending he was hurt falling down stairs.
- Freddie is caught looking through his peephole waiting for Carly.
- After the webshow, Sam walks out, but Carly stays and asks Freddie if he's coming.
- When Carly and Freddie are left alone in the studio, Carly agrees to push Freddie on the swing set, and they act like a cute couple.
- Freddie said that he was going to finish up a few things, but when Carly asked if he wanted to swing, he immediately agreed.
- When Carly and Sam are debating between which is better: pudding or legs, Freddie takes Carly's side more than once and agrees that legs are better than pudding. He continually points out to Sam that legs are getting more votes on the iCarly website.
- While checking their email, Carly and Freddie sit close together at the computer in the same position (arms crossed), and keep smiling at each other.
- Carly knew he got a ride home from school (Sam didn't), another hint they keep tabs on each other.
- Carly wears a red and white top over a red shirt and black jeans while watching the webshows that were also nominated (red and black make maroon, the Official Creddie Color).
- Freddie says he's never given up on waiting for Carly to love him and he never will.
- Learning that they will be going to Japan, Carly and Freddie share another hug. Once again, Freddie is delighted hugging Carly, (and very tightly) and doesn't want to let go.
- On the cargo plane that is heading over Japan, Carly is a little cold and Freddie suggests they snuggle close together "to keep warm". Carly gently rejects him. He groans "Okay," obviously disappointed.
- In Japan, Carly goes to the hotel desk to get rooms and Freddie says he'll go with her.
- While they try to get a room, the hotel receptionist sees them, and mistakes them for a honeymoon couple. Freddie looks at Carly, his face bright and happy, and he raises his eyebrows suggestively. Carly slaps him playfully.
- In the same scene, when the receptionist says "Enjoy your honeymoon!" Freddie grins at Carly, looking pleased.
- Carly, when talking to Mrs. Benson, says that Freddie is sweet.
- In the car when Freddie and Sam argue about his camcorder and Freddie retorts it's high-definition, Carly takes his side and says "He told you" and giggles.
- Freddie is reluctant to stop the fight between Kyoko and Yuki but he does try anyway when Carly keeps pushing him and saying "Please?".
- Carly gets worried and upset when Freddie is kicked in the eye and knocked unconscious. She is hovering over him, checking his eye and asking if he's okay when he regains consciousness.
- When winning, Carly and Freddie hug each other happily. He hugs her before Sam.
- When they are in the car with Yocko and Yucki, they were sitting next to each other, and Freddie turns and looks at Carly romantically and smiles.
- Carly sits close to Freddie on the couch when he's talking about Baby Stephanie's "dislike" for him, and smiles at him several times.
- Carly smiles amusedly when Freddie takes his first bite of the pie.
- Carly seems amused when Freddie shows up in a bear costume.
- When Carly and Sam are cooing at the baby, Freddie walks up behind them and looks at Carly.
- When Sam hits Freddie repeatedly while he's wearing the bear costume, Carly helps him up each time, tells Sam to stop, and asks him "Are you all right?".
- Carly felt bad for Freddie because he couldn't make Stephanie laugh.
- She cheered when he put the pie in his face and finally made the baby laugh.
- Carly is shocked and upset that Freddie is unhappily dating a mean girl, and that he hardly even knows her. She even tells Mitch, her Christmas angel, "Freddie's always been in love with me!" and she seems very unhappy about the thought of Freddie not liking her anymore.
- Carly says that she likes the way Freddie says 5, 4, 3, 2, but not the 1.
- Freddie is the first person Carly sees when everything is back to normal, and he says in a caring voice, "Why are you crying?"
- Carly hugs Freddie very tightly with happiness after everything returns to normal, showing how much she cares for him. This episode was also the first to demonstrate how important Freddie is to her and how precious his love for her is.
- Freddie was delighted to be hugged by Carly even though he had no idea why she was hugging him.
- Carly tried to stop Sam and Freddie from fighting when she knows Sam is going to threaten Freddie.
- Carly was interested in who was Freddie's first kiss (even though he hadn't kissed anyone when she asked the question).
- Freddie only told Carly that he's never kissed anyone. This means Freddie is more comfortable telling his secrets to Carly, and that he trusts her enough to know she won't hurt his feelings or tell anyone his secrets.
- Carly thinks it's sweet Freddie's never kissed anyone, and she doesn't laugh at him or seem to think it's strange. This implies she cares about him and his feelings.
- Carly instantly promises not to tell anyone that Freddie has never kissed anyone.
- It is implied that Freddie was probably saving his first kiss for Carly.
- When Sam reveals Freddie has never kissed anyone on iCarly live, Carly runs off and shouts at Sam, her best friend.
- Carly is upset and saddened with what is happening to Freddie.
- Carly is angry and very upset with Sam for hurting Freddie's feelings like that, and "ruining his life."
- Throughout this episode, it's obvious that Carly cares very much about Freddie and his feelings being hurt and is very angry at Sam for revealing his secret.
- Carly kept trying to get Freddie to go to school.
- Carly felt bad for Freddie during school, and she tried to help him.
- Carly tried to talk to Freddie when he was depressed.
- Freddie doesn't seem to think that Carly told Sam that he hadn't has his first kiss. This shows he trusts that Carly would never break a promise she made to him.
- Carly talked to Sam in a disapproving manner about how she hurt Freddie, guilting her into apologizing to him.
- Carly told Sam that Freddie was sitting all alone at the fire escape, implying she visited him there herself-alone.
- Freddie's shirt is red with black stripes at the beginning of the episode.
- Carly and Freddie's cupcakes stick, and Sam's doesn't. They dance around together, happy that they won, then pour her pickle together, leaning close. They smile at each other when she drinks the juice.
- They stand close together at the kitchen counter while talking to Spencer about the cruiser.
- On the first iCarly contest, Carly wears a shirt with red/black/pink stripes over a black shirt and pants.
- Freddie walks in on Spencer in his cruiser from Galaxy Wars, wearing a red shirt with black logos and cuff stripes.
- They both yell at Sam when she jumps on Nevel, groan simultaneously, and then try to pull her off (Freddie pulls Nevel out of it). They act like a married couple.
- Carly stands with Freddie behind the counter while trying to decide what to do about Nevel.
- In the last scene, Carly and Freddie both wear stripes. Carly wears red and black stripes over a black top and black pants.
- Carly knows that Freddie has a jewelry box, and unlike Sam, she doesn't seem to think it's weird or funny.
- During an iCarly webcast, Freddie reads a fake question with a flirty look in his eye that says "Dear Carly, don't you think it would be awesome to be Freddie's girlfriend?" Carly seems amused by this, but she can't answer because Sam tells Freddie to read the real question.
- After David Archuleta wins America Sings, Carly and Freddie hug.
- After Freddie shows Carly he made the studio screen swing out faster Carly says, "Okay, you have got to get a girlfriend." Freddie replies, "I know." and grins at Carly. Then he starts to ask Carly to be his girlfriend again, but Carly says "No," in a sweet but firm way before Freddie finishes.
- Carly asks Freddie if her dress for Wade Collins's music video shoot is too "saucy", which shows she cares what he thinks about her looks.
- Freddie likes the "saucy" dress Carly wears.
- When Freddie starts checking out the other girls, Carly gets slightly jealous and says, "Stop drooling over those girls!" which hints that she's jealous of him liking other girls.
- Freddie has a huge smile on his face when he sees Carly in her "saucy" dress.
- Freddie tells Carly that she needs to look hotter than normal. Then after he said that she said, "Well, thank you", indicating she's pleased he thinks she looks hot.
- Carly is shown prepared to take part in the video clip with Wade Collins. She participates before the break due to the people admiring the little cat Spencer brings in (besides Collins). But when Freddie shows the final form of it to the girls, Carly is nowhere to be seen. Perhaps Freddie wanted to keep the video moments with Carly just for himself :)
- Carly says no when Fred asks if she wants to kiss him, perhaps because Freddie's in hearing range, and she doesn't want to hurt his feelings.
- Carly stands up for Freddie and points out that it is not his fault at first when he is bullied by everyone for not liking Fred videos, although she gets annoyed with it later because she and Sam are being bullied too.
- When Freddie walks in the apartment, he asks Spencer if Carly is home, as he does a lot.
- Freddie's shirt at school is red and black striped. Later he wears a black jacket with red-stripe logos and cuffs over it. Red and black are the Creddie colors and make maroon, the official Creddie shade.
- Carly says worriedly "Freddie-" and he answers "Already on it," immediately as if reading her mind, and gets on the computer to check neverwatchicarly.com.
- They stand close beside each other watching the Fred video, in their usual positions-Carly always stands up, and Freddie is always sitting down controlling the mouse.
- Carly keeps defending Freddie and saying "Freddie was just expressing his opinion!" when reporters and kids criticize him for saying Fred isn't funny.
- Sam throws Freddie down from the tree house, then she jumps and ostensibly lands feet first on him. This hints that she didn't have feelings for him at this point, and was just plain annoyed with him, because otherwise she wouldn't do such a dangerous thing that could have seriously injured Freddie. This being iCarly, though, he comes out unscathed.
- During iCarly, Carly tells Freddie to "Get over here!" with a cute smile for his lookalike pic. They stand very close together and she says "And now, the Freddie lookalike" like it's the most important.
- Carly is annoyed at Sam for changing the Freddie photo to a hobo and then a toilet, and she seems to be on his side when the two start fighting.
- When she says "Unga!" she leans toward him and smiles.
- When they're talking about Jackson Colt, Carly stands close to Freddie, and says "Why the simultaneous, 'What?' " in a flirty voice, while smiling at him.
- While Freddie talks about how great it would be for iCarly to get to see Jackson Colt backstage, Carly is smiling at him.
- In the kitchen, Freddie leans back on the counter and smiles at Carly, and she stands next to him and keeps glancing at him while talking.
- Freddie tests the sound system by saying, "I love you Carly, LOOOVE you. Loveeee you."
- When the others find out and replay the recording, he is embarrassed and runs out of the studio.
- Carly giggles, blushes and seems to be quite amused by it, seeming more proud and flattered than weirded out.
- Carly and Freddie are spending time alone together in her apartment when they find out they've lost iCarly, hinting once again that they often hang out alone, without Sam.
- After their craziest fan is revealed to be the owner of the "new" iCarly site, Carly and Freddie scream at the same time.
- Freddie rolls his eyes when Carly talks about how she refused to kiss Nevel, showing he is possibly jealous.
- Carly and Freddie hang out together alone in her apartment while she plans Sam's party, which shows - once again - they often spend time alone together.
- Freddie has no interest in the party and is much more excited about his medical scanning app.
- When Freddie was talking to Carly about Sam's party, Carly said "I do" in a sentence and emphasized it.
- When his results show up on the app, Carly says "Ooh, please fill me in," hinting that she's interested in his "body statistics".
- She screams and is scared when he starts bleeding uncontrollably.
- When Carly asks Freddie to help her make Sam girlier, he tries to run away and is very reluctant. But when Carly says, "For me?" very sweetly, Freddie moans and reluctantly lets her pull him back into the kitchen to help Sam.
- They stand close, arms touching, both at their lockers and again while Sam argues with Jocelyn. Again, they are acting like a couple, as happens often in Season 2. This hints that Carly has already begun to have feelings for Freddie, even though they don't date until a year later.
- Freddie and Carly sit very close, almost turned toward one another, at the Groovie Smoothie (again acting like a couple) while Sam is on the far side of the table.
- When Carly is thrown by bully Jocelyn across The Groovy Smoothie floor, Freddie runs over to make sure she's all right, help her up, and comfort her. He kneels there and keeps his hand protectively on her back for several moments after.
- Carly and Freddie seem sad to not be paired with each other for their science projects.
- Freddie looked worried when Carly came to class after having tried her scooter and was tired and wet.
- Carly seemed interested and impressed by Freddie's project and stood close to him, smiling while he talked about it.
- Freddie is ashamed that he yelled at Carly when she interrupted his argument with Sam.
- Freddie is jealous that Carly's new "bad boy" boyfriend, Griffin, is shirtless in her apartment ("Aww, why is he here?").
- When Carly sprays the "boo-boo spray" on Griffin and he yells in pain, Freddie says, "Uh, I think he needs more boo-boo spray!"
- Carly is worried that Freddie might become upset if she talks about Griffin in front of him.
- Freddie says he didn't mind if Carly and Sam talked about Griffin, but he still got jealous, mocked the girls when they talked about Griffin's abs, and tried to show Carly his scar when she said that she thought scars were hot.
- Freddie seems worried and says he never pictured Carly with a boy like Griffin. Possibly because he has always pictured her with himself.
- When Carly tells him that Griffin likes and collects Pee Wee Babies, he yells,"YES!" and raises his hands (in fists) in the air. He enjoys the fact that Carly's lost interest in Griffin.
- Freddie tries to do something "bad" (making a fake pizza order for Ms. Briggs) to impress Carly.
- Carly is quite amused by the fact that Freddie still hasn't given up on her (she laughed when he tried to show her his scar from the chicken pox).
- Carly says "Austria" in a sweet tone, and looks happily at Freddie.
- Carly was impressed at Freddie for giving up a cruise that he really wanted. She even pokes his stomach in a playful way.
- Carly and Freddie are seen studying sweetly, with their heads close together once again. They are acting like a couple.
- Freddie wants to watch TV writers get beat up by Sam, and argues with her, but when Carly asks him to go with Spencer instead, he does just that.
- Carly and Freddie are the only ones to prove the hotel room they stayed in was disgusting.
- Before Freddie shows off the bunny he drew, he stands really, really close to Carly's shoulder.
- Near Carly's locker, Freddie's arm is on the lockers close behind Carly; possibly showing Freddie being overprotective of Carly when Gibby arrives.
- Carly also seems to get a little closer to Freddie when Gibby approaches.
- Carly has a look of admiration on her face when Freddie talks about the history of locker 239 and unhappy face when he talked about cheerleaders, hinting at jealousy.
- Carly pushes in between Sam and Freddie and stands close to Freddie.
- When Principal Frankin was announcing the winner of locker 239, Sam wonders where Carly is, but only Freddie knew that she overslept, hinting that only they saw each other that morning, or that Carly only called/texted and told him, not Sam, why she would be late.
- When Freddie asks Sam's twin sister Melanie on a date, Carly instantly sits back and stops smiling, looking upset and jealous (unusual for her). This is another hint that Carly's feelings about Freddie are changing, and that she doesn't want him to love anybody else.
- When he asks Melanie out, the audience says "Oohh" in a sad way and the camera goes to Carly, who looks crestfallen and crushed.
- Freddie reveals sadly that he wanted to date Carly since sixth grade, and seems wishful.
- Carly smiles and blushes when he says this.
- Once again, Carly acts and looks upset and jealous when she learns Freddie and Melanie kissed.
- In this episode, Carly gets revenge on Chuck Chambers, Spencer's nemesis after seeing footage of Chuck beating Spencer up. At that time, Carly was tutoring Chuck in math and in her revenge, she introduces Chuck to a new number called "derf" supposedly between the numbers 5 and 6. "Derf" is "Fred" spelled backwards, and since she made the number up on short notice it seems to imply that Freddie was on her mind at that time.
- Freddie noticed that Carly got a new necklace. She said, "Yeah. You like it?" He said, "Can you return it?", and she said, "No.", and then Freddie said, "It's nice." This shows he didn't want to hurt her feelings, and is very observant about even her accessories.
- They are setting at the table for dinner, dancing with each other flirtatiously (along with Spencer), and acting like a couple, when they learn that the fight is back on.
- Freddie goes to see if Carly's all right when she belly flops over the kitchen countertop.
- When everyone is watching the fight, Freddie asks,"Ok, how do I make that girl [Shelby Marx] my future wife?" Carly says, "I thought you wanted ME to be your future wife?" as if she's jealous about Freddie liking Shelby, and worried he doesn't like her as much. This is yet another hint that she finds Freddie's feelings for her precious, and that they are important to her.
- He gently takes her elbow and whispers in her ear "She can't hear you," when the TV reports Carly's "assault" of Shelby's grandmother and Carly is upset.
- When Carly says, "I'm not a twig! And I'm getting curvier every day", Freddie comes back with, "I know...", and looks at her suggestively. Carly replies, "Eyes up, dude," which hints that he's been looking at her around there before.
- Several times before the fight, they stand close together and glance at each other caringly.
- She smiles at him when he says "Have fun in there."
- Freddie puts in her teeth guard and they smile at each other flirtatiously and act like a couple.
- Freddie cheers for Carly, instead of his other crush, Shelby, and hugs her when she wins.
- Carly invited Freddie and Sam over to celebrate.
- When Freddie leans in to hug Carly, it looked like he was leaning in to kiss her.
- They were acting a little like a couple in the episode
Season 2 Nitpicks
- When Freddie offers to show Carly a cool video on his laptop, she hops on the beanbag next to him, and they are very close to each other.
- When Freddie says he wiped it off, he says it in a sad tone, as if he was sad that something that had been on Carly's lips was gone from his lips.
- Carly is next to Freddie while they look up how much Sam owes them.
- Carly tries to stop Freddie saying nerdy things.
- Both cannot believe that Sam spent all the money given to her.
- While jumping on the trampoline, Carly asks Freddie, "You okay?" Freddie responds, "Oh yeah!"
- Carly turns to Sam and says, "He (Freddie) told you."
- They both agree that the plane and boat that Spencer's friend, Socko, provided for them are horrible and disgusting.
- The hotel lady thought Carly and Freddie were a honeymoon couple.
- After Sam hits Freddie with an umbrella (twice) Carly helps him stand back up both times.
- When Sam is eating the coconut cream pie, Carly and Freddie rush toward Sam to stop her from eating the pie.
- When Carly starts the webcast, she counts down from 5, omitting the 1, like Freddie usually does.
- When Freddie says, "Leave me alone, Sam. We're even!" he's standing behind Carly with his hands on her shoulders to shield himself from Sam.
- Freddie and Carly help each other to stop Sam and Nevel from fighting.
- Carly wears a T-Shirt with the word "hola" (meaning "hello" in Spanish) on it which Freddie says frequently.
- Freddie's anti-Wade video begins with a shot of Carly's torso.
- Carly and Freddie are paired next to each other in a pool in Fred's video.
- Carly wears red and black twice in the episode. Freddie wears black in one scene and red in a later one.
- In the studio, Carly and Freddie stand close together while talking to the lookalike fans and keep giving each other cute little glances.
- Carly and Freddie discover that the new owner of their website is the longtime insane (literally) fan of iCarly, Mandy Valdez.
- At the Groovy Smoothie, the two sit close next to each other while Sam waits for Pete.
- When Sam tells Pete, "Then I'm your girl", Carly looks at Freddie.
- The two are left alone together at the Groovie Smoothie after Sam leaves with her date Pete.
- Carly and Freddie both end up getting bad grades on their projects while Sam gets an A.
- Due to Carly and Freddie's bad grades on the "Green Week" project given by science teacher Mr. Henning, they are sentenced to go on the "Root and Berry Retreat" together for extra credit.
- Both are disgusted by the videos Sam shows them on the web.
- Both agree that the hotel they are staying at is disgusting.
- Freddie hands her the fake ID tag first.
- Both have the same expression on their face after Sam makes a comment about locker 239 saying, "You could fit a body in there."
- When Carly lies to Chuck about there being a new number, she claims the number's name is "Derf", which is "Fred" spelled backwards.
- Carly says "gracias" (that means "thanks" in Spanish) when Spencer gives her the spaghetti. (Spanish is a language Freddie knows)
Season 3 Moments
Hints of attraction
- Carly is obviously strongly jealous throughout the entire episode, and she might have never been jealous in the past. She also seems to blame Sam, and seems more angry at Freddie for keeping the secret than for kissing Sam, as if it's Sam's fault.
- Carly gets very, very upset and jealous when she first finds out from Sam about the kiss.
- Carly gets very, very frustrated about the kiss when talking to Spencer. She talks about it as if she's jealous, and she talks more about Sam doing the kissing and little about Freddie, as if this is Sam's fault and she's jealous of her being with Freddie.
- Carly said, "OH, MY GOD!" in an upset way when Freddie tells her what happened when he and Sam kissed.
- In a promo for this episode, Freddie asks her, "Are you jealous?" and says, "Cause that would be so great-" but he's interrupted when Carly cries, "I'm not jealous!" but she definitely doesn't look like she's telling the truth. Unfortunately, this scene was cut from the actual episode.
- Carly and Freddie pin each other down.
- Carly pins Freddie down once again as she has done twice before. But when Freddie easily reverses the pin and pins her down, she is amazed that he has gotten stronger, and says, "WHOA! When did you get so strong?!" and Freddie shouts, "SAME TIME THE VOICE GOT LOWER!" (This hints that Carly is very impressed by Freddie's strength, and attracted by the fact that Freddie is getting more mature.). Freddie also seems proud of his new maturity, and enjoying pinning Carly down and having the advantage.
- Freddie tells Carly the truth and helps her up after pinning her down, even though he was at a full advantage and didn't have to say anything. He also begs Carly not to tell Sam what he said, or else "she'll kick me in places that should never be kicked," and after a brief argument, Carly gives in to Freddie's pleading, even though she could have just told Sam, because she doesn't want him to get hurt.
- Carly yells "Sam!!" when Sam runs after Freddie to carry him back and presumably to beat him up, again not wanting him to be hurt, even though she's angry at both of them.
- Carly is overly curious about Freddie and Sam's kiss. She asks questions such as, "How long was the kiss?" and, "Was it fun?" This seems to be jealousy.
- While Freddie was listening to and singing a song called "Girl Who Cuts My Hair", Carly was giggling, and seemed amused in a sweet way.
- Carly and Freddie are dancing together when they win, first on camera, then in the background behind the newswoman, doing the same dance and shouting gleefully.
- Carly shrieks wildly and turns to Freddie and he looks at her excitedly, when they win.
- They stand close together a lot in this episode-first when cooking (they seem to helping each other out especially and working as a team), in Ricky's bedroom, and at the gym.
- They sit very close, shoulder to shoulder, when watching the video from Ricky Flame.
- Freddie kneels down and goes through Carly's backpack to get the cooking equipment for Ricky in his house, and asks Carly to help him, and they both collect the equipment and give it to Ricky while Sam stands there.
- After Carly is turned down by a guy she wants to go with to the Girl's Choice Dance, Freddie hints with a wistful look that he wants Carly to ask him.
- Freddie was also invited by two girls, but he didn't answer them in case someone else wants to ask him (referring to Carly). And Carly rejected him gently (but seeming sweetly amused) again, as expected. Of course neither of them expected that they would be each other's date that night.
- At the Groovy Smoothie, Freddie repeatedly turns down the cool guys in speed dating who want to go with Carly, seeming very jealous.
- Carly mentions that Freddie has the same camera as Spencer, showing that she pays attention to his tech equipment and that she may have been thinking about him.
- Carly and Freddie did not have to double date. In the past, they usually dated on their own. But this time they choose to go to the dance together with their dates, and then go to the Groovie Smoothie together afterwards too. Seems to hint that maybe they wanted to keep an eye on what the other was doing with their date...and be together.
- While at the Groovie Smoothie, both Freddie and Carly keep talking only to each other, and not to their dates. They almost ignore their dates, and both are obviously very irritated by them and prefer each other's company. They are very relieved to be left alone.
- When Carly's annoying date leaves, Freddie says, "And then there were two." Carly says, "Yep, just us. Thank God." She seems relieved and happy. Freddie seems to like the situation very much. He is smiling throughout the scene.
- Listen carefully to the music in this scene. Until the dates both leave, the music is an unknown country song. But once Carly and Freddie are left alone, the music instantly changes to "Meant For Me"-is this a coincidence? Not likely...
- Freddie suddenly gets a flirty look on his face and stands up, looking like he wants to say something. When Carly asks what he's doing, he asks her, "Don't you think we deserve one nice dance tonight with a person we don't want to kill?" Instead of rejecting him (albeit gently) like she might in an earlier episode, Carly smiles sweetly, seeming to like the idea, then answers, "Absolutely", with no hesitation. This hints she had been thinking the same thing.
- Freddie has T-Bo turn up the music, a romantic song, with a confident, very happy look on his face. Carly smiles at him when he does.
- They are both smiling, obviously very happy, for the whole scene and while dancing.
- Carly puts her arms around his neck with a dreamy happy look on her face, and Freddie puts his arms around her waist gently and smiles into her eyes, showing they both care about each other a lot.
- Carly putting her head on Freddie is a sign of trust and losing herself in the moment. She nestles her head into his neck and closes her eyes, and Freddie leans his head a little and closes his eyes with a peaceful, content look, still holding her carefully, almost cradling her. This is a show of caring and strong attraction between them.
- From the moment when Carly and Freddie are left alone, they're on a date. And they seem to enjoy it very much.
- A set of lyrics from the song are "...and if I get frightened, you will always be-a place of quiet to calm me...". This hints that Carly and Freddie are each other's equal and confidant, and is demonstrated by Carly's laying her head on Freddie's shoulder, and both of them holding each other close, seeming to be in a perfect place of security.
- When Freddie stands up to ask her to dance, we hear these lyrics- "..my heart has come alive right now... it's opened up a whole new world...I only want to show you what it's like to love this girl..." which implies Freddie is confident in showing his feelings for her now, maybe because she reciprocates at last in this scene. It also hints Carly is beginning to show her feelings for him openly.
- Carly puts her arms around her neck, and as they hold each other close and she puts her head on his shoulder, these lyrics play-" but then when I touch you-and I disappear....safe in your arms.. you take me", indicating how safe, loved and secure she feels in his arms, and how protective he feels of her in this moment.
- This scene shows the maturity of Carly and Freddie's relationship and feelings for each other-Freddie seems confident in his request, and Carly does not reject him, but accepts easily and quickly, also very confident, showing their trust and caring for each other.
- The scene and episode ends with the words, "Cause you are meant for me," from the song "Meant For Me" playing in the background, while the camera slowly zooms out from the scene of Carly and Freddie holding each other very close, leaning into each other, with their eyes closed. This is a strong hint that Carly and Freddie are truly meant for each other.
- Holding each other very close is a sign of feeling security and comfort in each other's arms, and they both also have their eyes closed, indicating they are savoring this moment of being close to each other.
- They look very content and peaceful while they dance, as if this is how it should be between them.
- Fans are left with a million ideas on what happened after the dance, and most think a Creddie moment happened.
- This episode, along with the lyrics of the song, seems to imply that Carly and Freddie are really meant to be: Carly's date didn't work, and Freddie's date didn't work either, and it is obvious both enjoy their dance together very much.
- There was a kiss filmed for Carly and Freddie in this episode, but it was never shown on screen when the episode aired.
- Just before Carly leaned onto Freddie's shoulder, she had a dreamy look on her face, whilst gazing into his eyes. This was most likely where the kiss would have been.
- Carly sees Freddie in a tuxedo and has a big smile on her face.
- Carly wants Freddie to stop talking about European swimsuit models (who she assumes are girls), implying that she's jealous.
- When Sam went to the bathroom Freddie filled in and took her spot when he got in front of the camera, he stood really close to Carly until she told him to scootch over.
- They introduced the next award winner together.
- When Carly found out the European swimsuit models were male, she looked relieved.
- When Gibby shows up at Carly's locker, Freddie once again has his arm close behind Carly, almost around her, as if once again being protective and possessive of her in front of Gibby.
- Carly seems upset at the statement Mr. Howard made about Freddie's face.
- Carly grabs Freddie's shoulders and Freddie does the same.
- Both tell the other that they are scared about their new co-principals.
- Carly holds on to Freddie's shoulders longer than Freddie holds on to hers.
- Freddie seems jealous when Shawn repeatedly asks Carly to be his girlfriend.
- Carly also seemed pretty defensive every time he asked. Implying that she was interested in someone else.
- Carly stands close to Freddie several times while they're at the Groovie Smoothie.
- Both Carly and Freddie imagine what life with a happy Lewbert would be like together, and only them (and a happy, wart-less Lewbert) are seen in the daydream. In it, they are smiling and dancing together happily, with balloons falling.
- When their daydream begins and ends, they are smiling widely and standing close to one another, with Sam staring at them like they're crazy.
- Carly and Freddie are studying together once again, then Sam comes in and interrupts them by telling them about Marta and Lewbert.
- Carly lies down in between Sam and Freddie, and gets closer to Freddie, when they're looking at the photos of Lewbert.
- In the same episode Freddie also plunged down into a beanbag in the same way as Carly did before.
- Both Carly and Freddie come up with the idea to get Lewbert back with Marta.
- The soundtrack heard when Carly and Freddie were dancing to the lobby is later heard in iSell Penny-Tees in a scene where Carly and Freddie are dancing with the kids.
- Carly encourages Freddie to stop letting his mother push him around.
- When Mrs. Benson walks into the school, Carly says, "Uh-oh", knowing that something bad is gonna happen.
- Carly is the only one who tries to stop Mrs. Benson from embarrassing Freddie at school, while Sam seems to want to lengthen his torment by holding him back.
- When Freddie runs out, Carly chases him to comfort him.
- Carly seems to smile and blush, looking at Freddie, when Mrs. Benson says "I didn't realize you'd have WOMEN here." This hints that she found the implications of his mother's accusation exciting and attractive.
- Mrs. Benson says that Carly is who got Freddie interested in girls.
- Carly seemed to be pushing Freddie to rebel against his mother, attracted to the fact he is maturing and being "bad" and Carly is extremely attracted to bad boys (this was shown in iDate a Bad Boy).
- When Freddie says "She's got to realize that I'm a MAN now!", Carly giggles and imitates him to herself in an amused way, "Man".
- Carly talks about decorating Freddie's apartment in a way that sounds like she's a girlfriend, or that she lives there too.
- They keep giving each other glances and rubbing elbows while in his room.
- Freddie stands very close to Carly while they watch Sam pick the lock on the petographers' studio.
- In Freddie's new apartment, a loud noise goes off, and Carly is frightened and grabs Freddie's arms like he is a shield, lingering there a few seconds after it stops.
- Freddie stays at Carly's apartment, because he is mad at his mom and he is having trouble sleeping at his own apartment.
- They run home together alone, not noticing that Sam didn't follow until they get back to the apartment.
- Freddie calls Carly when he sees Harmoo on the window ledge
- Freddie and Carly have a snack alone in the kitchen while Spencer watches TV, once again hanging out without Sam, and stand close to each other. They also watch a video, while Carly leans over his shoulder and stands very close, and keeps glancing at each other.
- Carly pats and holds his elbow, while they stand very close to each other, when she says "I do love the land!" and giggles. Freddie also gives her a flirty look.
- Sam says that when she suggested that Freddie go in the tiger's exhibit in the zoo, Carly had protested "But what if the tiger mauls Freddie?", hinting at Carly's concerned for his welfare.
- After Carly fights with Sam, she and Freddie are at the Groovie Smoothie alone together, and it is basically a date. They act very much like a couple.
- At school, they say hey to each other, but Freddie doesn't acknowledge Sam's presence, as if he's also angry with her and is on Carly's side.
- When Carly and Sam are arguing over Freddie, she says, "No you don't! Freddie loves me!" This indicates she doesn't want to lose Freddie, and she finds his feelings for her very endearing.
- Carly tells Freddie that none of the fighting going on between her and Sam is his fault and "Just because Sam and I are splitting up doesn't mean I love you any less."
- Carly was obviously very concerned about how Freddie was taking this, and did her best to make sure he knew that her fight with Sam wasn't his fault.
- Carly suggests letting Freddie choose, and he nods and smiles at this. He agrees, and says, "What if I want to choose?" when Sam shows dissent. This may have been Freddie siding with Carly.
- When Sam attempts to bribe Freddie, Carly says, "You can't buy Freddie's love!"
- Carly offers Freddie $20 for his love, but he doesn't accept it.
- Carly calls Sam a monster for making Freddie worry and cry. Again, she shows concern for Freddie's position in this situation.
- When Carly says "Come on, Freddie", he was going to walk off with her until Sam pulled on him, an obvious hint that he wanted to go with Carly.
- Freddie seems to have sided with Carly throughout the episode, because he's helping her continue iCarly while Sam has her own webcast with Fleck, even before the girls argue over who he's going to help. This show of blind faith in her, especially since he doesn't seem to care very much about Sam's side of the story, seems to show that he still cares about her much more than he does for Sam.
- Freddie was much more panicky when Carly climbed onto the platform, and was yelling "Get back in here Carly!!" and grabbing her ankles, trying to pull her back in. This shows he was more concerned for her safety, possibly because they have a closer relationship and he cares for her more.
- Freddie became very scared when Carly was about to fall off of the window washer platform, much less so then when Sam also became in danger shortly after, another hint that his feelings for Carly are much stronger.
- Freddie was relieved when Carly was safe from falling off the window washer platform.
- During the iCarly webcast when Freddie shows how Sam beat him in the paintball war, he is seen from a camera's view instructing Carly where to point the camera, obviously preparing for the next iCarly, alone without Sam once again. Carly also shrieks when Freddie's hit by the paintball, a hint that she doesn't want Freddie to lose to Sam.
- Freddie saves Carly's life when she walks in front of a taco truck and he leaps into the street and pushes her out of the way, and gets badly hurt instead. This shows that Freddie would do anything for Carly, even give her his life, indicating the depth of his feelings for her.
- Sam runs to the Shay apartment to tell Spencer what happened on her own. This indicates that Carly stayed with Freddie and went with him in the ambulance to the hospital, probably not wanting to be away from him while he was hurt and wanting to make sure he was okay. This is also a show of how much Carly cares about his safety, and that she must care about him more than Sam because Sam did not bother to go with them even though she could have just called Spencer and told him the news.
- Carly is extremely grateful that Freddie saved her life, but feels bad that he received multiple injuries in doing so.
- In her first visit to his apartment, Carly flirts with Freddie by playing with his toes, even though she had just yelled at Spencer for doing the same thing. Freddie seems pleased and gives her a flirtatious, inviting look.
- They keep giving each other flirty little smiles but seem a bit awkward and shy when they are left alone for a moment in the first scene in his apartment, as if they wanted to do something but couldn't because Spencer and Mrs. Benson were there, especially when they were left alone momentarily, indicating strong attraction.
- While Freddie's in the shower, Carly's checking out his room and his stuff with a sweet smile on her face.
- Carly is very worried and scared when Freddie falls down in the shower.
- When Freddie slips and falls in the shower, Carly is willing to go in his shower when he isn't wearing anything rather than leaving him lying on the floor until his mom comes back.
- When Freddie shouts "No!" in an attempt to stop Carly going into his shower, she listens to him and tries to find a way to help him without seeing him naked.
- She opens a drawer in his dresser looking for socks and accidentally picks up his underwear, and shrieks and drops it.
- At his request, she puts on goggles (with socks in them) and goes in to help him get out and back into bed. In the extended version, she slips and falls on him in the shower.
- In the extended version, Freddie has a big picture of Carly in his closet, and when Carly finds it, she seems to think it is really sweet of him, and doesn't seem bothered at all. In fact, she seems flattered, and has a very sweet happy smile on her face, showing she is very touched by this obvious display of affection.
- As she helps him to the bed, she says "Does it hurt?" meaning his leg, caringly, like she doesn't want to hurt him.
- When Freddie says "I don't feel like a hero" he is smiling at her. He never looks away from her in this scene.
- Carly says "You are a hero. To me," and sits on his bed, careful to keep away from his injured leg. She touches his hand and has a soft, very tender look on her face. This shows Carly was finally ready to show him how she felt.
- She touches his hand gently with a tender smile, showing her feelings are real and she really does want to kiss him.
- Carly's tenderness toward Freddie in this scene hints that she has been waiting for this chance for a while now, perhaps since their dance together at the Groovie Smoothie. It also implies that maybe now she's finally fully realized her feelings for him and now is ready to demonstrate them.
- Freddie almost gave his life for her, and he keeps brushing it off when she thanks him, showing he doesn't feel like it's a big deal-he would have done it for her anytime, because he loves her.
- When she touches his face and leans closer, Freddie's eyes widen, and a little smile is on his lips, showing his realization and shock of what is about to happen.
- Freddie makes no invitation for her to kiss him-Carly did that on her own even though she didn't have to kiss him. This shows it was her idea and she really wanted to kiss him.
- Carly and Freddie share their first kiss. The kiss extends to many more for 34 minutes, showing they really like it.
- Carly is smiling and leaning into the kiss the whole time, showing she enjoys it a lot.
- Freddie's eyes are open and he is smiling while kissing her like this is his dream come true.
- In the extended version, Carly is amused when Freddie shocks himself after their first kiss and kisses him again.
- In th extended version, Freddie can't believe she kissed him and shocks himself. "Did that really happen?" he says with happy disbelief. "Yes. Do you want it to happen again?" He answers, smiling and stroking his face. And they kiss again for 34 minutes.
- They were content to lay there kissing for 34 minutes, even though his mom would come back, indicating they both really enjoyed it and weren't paying attention to the time passing. This also hints losing themselves in the moment and maybe not caring about Mrs. Benson as long as they could kiss.
- They made out for 34 minutes on Freddie's bed, alone, until Mrs. Benson returns.
- They both scream really loud when Mrs. Benson catches them, obviously very embarrassed-this could hint that perhaps they could have done a little more than kiss?
- Carly puts her finger in Freddie's mouth and pretends to check his temperature.
- Carly tries to run out but Mrs. Benson starts hitting her with Freddie's underwear. Freddie shouts "Carly, don't leave!!" showing he wants to keep kissing her even with his mom there, and that he really enjoyed it and wants to spend more time with her.
- Freddie looks after the door where Carly ran out with a smile on his face, before his mom starts spraying him, obviously very happy and surprised.
- When they come to school, Carly is helping Freddie walk with a sweet and caring look on her face. They keep looking at each other sweetly.
- They already seem to consider themselves a couple the next day.
- After the kiss they seem very eager to be together, as if they'd been waiting to be a couple for a long time.
- Creddie kissed a total of 4 times in the episode, 6 in the extended version.
- In the extended version, Carly tries to calm down all the girls who crowd Freddie at school, seeming quite jealous.
- In the extended version, when another girl shows interest in Freddie, Carly becomes jealous, kisses Freddie passionately, then tells the girl to leave.
- Freddie grins and says "My kitty's got claws!" flirtatiously, and Carly makes a cat hand and says "Rawr!" and giggles. They look at each other happily.
- Also in the extended version, when they kissed in the hallway, they were very close to each other.
- When Freddie comes to the iCarly studio to fix something on the iCarly site, she smiles at him and calls his tech talk "cuky", a combination of "cute" and "geeky".
- In the extended version, Carly calls herself and Freddie "an item".
- Freddie pulls away from Carly because he doesn't want to take advantage of her, while she wants to keep kissing him. She obviously enjoys it very much.
- Carly finally admits that she loves Freddie, more than once, and she seems to really believe it.
- Freddie decides to break up with Carly, although it'd been his dream to date her, because he wanted her to be sure of her feelings for him. This shows his maturity in regards to their relationship, and that Freddie would never take advantage of Carly, even if it was for his benefit.
- When Sam is trying to convince Freddie that Carly was only in love with him because he saved her life, Freddie tries to leave because he does not believe that.
- When Sam says, "What I said is true, and you know it," Freddie said, "I gotta get to class," as if he thought what she said was ridiculous and didn't make sense. He left, regardless of whether there was anything else Sam has to say.
- He seems very disinterested in what Sam has to say to him, probably because he doesn't want Sam to break them up.
- "You just can't stand the idea of Carly and me as a couple." Freddie says this as if he doesn't want Sam to get in the way and tear them apart, no matter what her opinion is on this.
- Freddie seems to care that Carly only loved him because he saved her life, he didn't want her to date him out of guilt or anything like that.
- After Freddie says, "I better get home so my mom can spray me," Carly looks surprised, upset, and very, very sad.
- Carly is very reluctant to break up with him, and says in a sad voice "You don't want me to be your girlfriend?"
- When Freddie breaks up with Carly, she looks very sad. Freddie himself looked really sad too in the elevator, obviously because he did not want to break up with her and only did it so he wouldn't be take advantage of her.
- Before Freddie left to get in the elevator he asked for one more kiss from Carly, seeming wistful and very sad that they won't kiss again for a while. This also shows his deep reluctance to not break up with her.
- When Freddie leaves, Carly kisses him tenderly on the cheek, and they share a sweet, gentle look before she walks out of the elevator. She also touches his shoulder gently and carefully, in a sweet gesture.
- After he breaks up with Carly, he seems shocked at himself and asks himself, "What did I do?!" like he really regretted it and screams it again, loud, in the extended version.
- In this episode Carly visits Freddie twice in his room, and is left alone with him both times.
- Creddie was the first couple to date from the main cast.
- Carly looked heartbroken when Freddie broke up with her. This showed she really did love Freddie, and really did want to date him for real, and not just cause he saved her life.
- When Freddie said, "Listen. When we kissed before, I didn't realise thatt would be our last one. For a while, so I was thinkin'...", he seemed to have wanted to kiss Carly again, and it's possible that if Carly had kissed him on the lips instead of on the check, Freddie might have wanted to take back the break up, and they could have gotten back together, although it's unknown and didn't happen,
- Freddie doesn't want to go on a blind date with someone he doesn't know, possibly indicating that he would rather go on a date with Carly.
- When he does go on a blind date he ignores his date and talks to and plays with Spencer, hinting he doesn't care about other girls, only Carly. He even ignores the girl when she offers to make out with him.
- They acted like a couple, or the mother and father, when Sam and Spencer were yelling, and having "temper tantrums" on the couch.
- They both knew when the other would give in to Sam and Spencer, and Carly imitated his phrase "In 5, 4, 3, 2..".
- After Sam shot a lentel into Freddie's eye, Carly walked up and stood close to Freddie. She seemed sympathetic, saying, "Are you OK?", and made Sam apologise for hurting him.
- Freddie's statement that he doesn't go on blind dates may simply have been an excuse to cover up the fact that he has no wish to go out with anybody so soon after breaking up with Carly. Spencer had to prod Freddie into going out with Leslie.
- When the webshow ends and Tasha appears, Carly and Freddie are shocked that Gibby has a girlfriend as hot as Tasha. Also, when Freddie says he wants a girlfriend like Tasha, Carly crosses her arms and looks upset, hinting at annoyance or jealousy.
- Freddie and Carly have a nice talk alone on the Shay couch while Carly plays her ukulele, and there's a slow song playing in the background. The quiet scene seems to hint that the mood could easily turn romantic.
- Carly joked with Freddie and called him "Captain Techno". Then did an army salute.
- When Freddie has trouble getting in the studio, she heads upstairs and yells, "What's the matter with you?!"
- Carly and Freddie act like a married couple when Freddie can't get into the iCarly studio.
- When Freddie tells Carly and Sam that nothing happed between him and Tasha. Sam says we know, but Carly says I know.
- Freddie looks annoyed and seems jealous when Cameron guest stars on the show because Carly calls Cameron hot.
- Freddie picks Carly up to go to the helicopter.
- When Freddie is doing the first test, Carly looks worried and concerned.
- Freddie is shown smiling at Carly as she is completing a test.
- Carly repeatedly got in between Freddie and Sam's fighting, at one point she tried to stop Sam from hurting Freddie's leg.
- Sam asks, "Don't you just wanna punch him so bad?", and Carly replies, "No." in a sweet voice.
- Freddie thinks immediately to wake up Carly, not Sam, when he hears something that "sounds like an animal eating."
- When Carly has "space madness", Freddie is worried about her and tries to comfort her but Carly yells, "Shut up, Freddie!" and Freddie is shocked and visibly hurt.
- Carly seems worried about him and tries to get the fork out of Freddie's shoulder, though she is unsuccessful in doing so.
- She asks if he's okay.
- Carly tries to stop Sam from pulling the fork out roughly because she doesn't want it to hurt Freddie.
- They both agree that Ginger Fox has no talent.
- Carly wears a pink shirt that reads Love Me Don't.
- Carly and Freddie are alone without Sam for the entire episode, and have to do iCarly alone together as well. They could have gone to visit Sam in jail, but neither seems to be interested in it. Perhaps they preferred the alone time together?
- Both are very annoyed and frustrated with Sam for getting arrested.
- Freddie smilingly shows a video of Carly shaking her wet hair.
- They both think it's funny in a sad way that Gibby is stuck brushing his teeth with mustard for 4 minutes while Spencer is delayed.
- Carly plays Freddie's nanny in the iCarly Fuffley and Peeta skit.
- Carly wears a red shirt and Freddie wears black at the same time.
- They are both wearing 80's costumes, and look cute together.
- When Freddie says that he is going to set up the tree cameras, Carly smiles and watches him.
- When Freddie gets upset because Sam insulted him, Carly tells him to just put up his tree cameras, in a similar tone to "Please, for me?" and Freddie says, "Ok," like he always does the same way.
- After they see the squirrels that are not wrestling, Carly gets flirty for the rest of the episode.
- This is the first time Carly and Freddie discuss the "dating" habits of animals-the second time occurs in iOMG.
- Carly is holding on to Freddie in a frightened way when they see "Bigfoot" in Sam's trap.
- When Carly and Freddie are in their 80's costumes they are once again sitting very close to each other.
- When Carly mimicks his "thoughtful" pose, Freddie is looking at her very sweetly, almost adoringly, for no apparent reason.
- Freddie ask Carly to throw him a piece of equipment and she obliges with a smile. He catches it and grins at her flirtatiously.
- He's looking at Carly while he does his "giant" impression, perhaps trying to impress her, and she laughs at him, amused.
- Both Freddie and Carly think it's sad that nobody comes to Nora's birthday parties and agree to go, but Sam doesn't - until Nora says there will be a chocolate fountain (which we never see).
- They are both surprised at - and annoyed with - Sam (with the same expression on their faces) when she suggest leaving Nora's house, because they both feel sorry for her.
- Both Freddie and Carly look sad because he has to dance with Nora, not Carly, at Nora's crazy birthday party, and Carly has to dance with a clown.
- Freddie looks at Carly like he wants her to save him from dancing with Nora, and Carly seems jealous.
- When Freddie is excited about Nora's sound mixing board and Sam says "Yeah, why don't you beam yourself to Jupiter with it?", Carly says "Is that necessary?", standing up for him. She does this a good bit throughout the episodes.
- Twice, Carly turns to Freddie and addresses him only, even though Sam is right beside her. The first time, she says "How could she not get my metaphor?". The second time, she asks him what maxiglass is.
- When Carly says, "If you just heard a loud crack, that was my heart breaking," she looks straight at Freddie, possibly hinting at the time when Freddie broke up with her.
- Freddie agrees to do iCarly to get people to come to Nora's party.
- He zooms in on Carly several times during the webcast.
- They sit on the floor close to each other with their eyes closed, probably for hours since Freddie says Sam's been trying to smash the window for hours.
- They both feel themselves for their phones first and look at each other before Sam does.
- They both keep looking at each other in a worried and scared way, especially Carly.
- When Nora asked for a kiss from Freddie, Carly seemed a little jealous (if you look close enough you can see her eyes get a little wider).
- Carly grabs Freddie's arm and tries to convince him to put his lips on the glass, saying desperately that she is hungry. Freddie exclaims, "Are you serious?!"
- They sit close to each other while eating Chinese food.
- Freddie picks up Carly after her failed attack attempt on Nora and holds her back protectively for a few moments, even when she's calmed down, then he slowly takes his hands off her shoulders.
- Carly smiles when Freddie does his nerd talk, possibly because it is "cuky", while Sam throws a large boom mike at his head and says he bores her.
- Freddie instinctively grabs Carly when he's scared, and Carly doesn't mind.
- They both felt bad for Nora even after what she did to them, while Sam did not.
- Carly hands only Freddie a drink at the campfire, even though Sam was also right there.
- Carly looked very jealous when Nora kissed Freddie and looked as if she was going to say "Stop it!" or "Get off him!"
- Carly finds it humorous when talking about Sabrina as someone who Freddie likes, and shows that she possibly cares that he has a new love interest.
- She says he looks nice when he asks if he looks okay for Sabrina.
- Carly's facial expression shows her disappointment to Freddie's reaction when he accepts her invitation to invite Sabrina over.
- When Freddie asks how he looks, Carly said "good," with a smile on her face.
- Carly asks him, not Sam or Sabrina, to help her off the table, and has to hold Freddie's hand.
- They stand very close together in several scenes.
- Carly asked Freddie to lift her up on the counter, while she has been able to get up there by herself in a previous episode, and when he struggles to lift her they're in a suggestive position (Carly whispers "You're embarassing me!").
- In the extended edition of the episode, Freddie breaks up with Sabrina because she ruined Carly's project, showing that he still cares for her more than other girls he's attracted too.
Season 3 Nitpicks
- Carly and Freddie are seen celebrating together, with Sam off to the side.
- While Carly talks to Spencer, Freddie leans onto Carly behind the couch. Spencer leaves and the two are left alone.
- Freddie notices that Carly's wearing her pajamas and her hair is all messed up when she answers the door, and he grins and teases her about it, seeming to find it attractive.
- After Ricky Flame says the word "baby", Carly and Freddie look at each other.
- Carly mentions that Freddie has the same camera that Austin mentions; this shows she might be paying attention to his tech equipment or his tech talk.
- When Sam goes to the bathroom during the show, Freddie joins Carly to present awards.
- After a video package airs for "Most Insane Hoolahooper", Carly and Freddie both speak in foreign languages, "Hula-la" (French) and "Hula gusto!" (Spanish)
- Both present an award to a little boy named River.
- Carly and Freddie are seen in the principals' office together.
- When Superintendent Gorman was riding the bull Carly kept touching Freddie's arm and laughing with him (with no Sam).
- Carly gives Freddie his cupcake first.
- The two make the same moan together after taking a bite out of their cupcakes.
- Both have the same reaction when they are surprised about the missing cream filling.
- While viewing Lewbert's modeling portfolio, Carly leans towards Freddie smiling.
- Carly and Freddie kept giving each other glances and smiles throughout the episode.
- Carly seems privately amused when Freddie says, "She is going to have to deal with the fact that I'm a man now," and says to herself, "Man," and giggles.
- Both run out of the Pet Photography building, forgetting about Sam, and leaving her behind. Back at home they wait for Sam and wonder where she has been.
- Freddie calls Carly to tell her about Harmoo the cat being on the ledge.
- Freddie's mostly seen with Carly in this episode, not Sam.
- Carly continues to touch him while watching an iCarly video.
- Carly pats Freddie's arm when she says, "I do love the land!"
- Carly points at the camera and smiles flirtatiously when Sam tells Freddie to show them the clip of him getting hit by the paintball.
- In one scene, Carly wears a shirt with a cupcake design. Cupcakes are the official Creddie food.
- When Freddie says that he would be psyched about Carly still wanting to be his girlfriend, the audience said, "Aww," as if they thought it was cute.
- Carly and Freddie both agree that his cousin Amanda was very disgusting.
- Freddie and Carly stand close together while waiting for Sam to reveal her secret.
- Carly and Freddie know exactly when the other will say yes to Sam or Spencer (who were acting like Carly and Freddie's children).
- After Freddie used his catch-phrase ("In 5, 4, 3, 2...") to count down until Carly gives in to Sam, Carly uses his catch-phrase as well to count down until Freddie gives in to Spencer.
- Carly reveals what Freddie's card says (big toe) during his competitive game with Spencer.
- When Freddie is being beaten up by Sam during the webshow, Carly takes his place.
- Carly and Freddie are shown standing really close to each other.
- At the PMA awards, Freddie and Carly (sitting next to each other) along with Sam (in the back) work together to make Ginger's comeback successful.
- Carly turns to Freddie to ask, "What girl doesn't shave her underarms?" which was a question more likely to be answered by a girl (such as Sam.)
- After watching Ginger's comeback video, Carly and Freddie (again sitting next to each other) agree that she has no talent.
- Only Carly and Freddie are dressed in costumes and not Sam.
- Carly and Freddie come down the stairs together side by side.
- In one of the card-scenes in the opening credits for the third iCarly season, Carly, Sam, Freddie, and Spencer are in an RV. Carly and Freddie are sitting next to each other, and are both imitating truck horns.
- Carly sits next to Freddie in the RV while Sam sits next to Spencer.
- Carly laughs at Freddie's comment about Sam hurting someone besides him.
- Freddie and Carly look out the window together and search the woods with their binoculars
- Carly is sitting in the same seat as Freddie while talking to Spencer in the woods.
- Carly and Freddie react first and together to Spencer's yelling.
- Carly convinces Freddie that they are going to stay in the woods till they find Bigfoot.
- Both start to think that Bigfoot stole their RV.
- Carly is seen standing or sitting close to Freddie throughout almost the entire episode.
- Carly smiles every time Freddie is entering the room or talking.
- Before Nora puts on the music, Carly looks back at Freddie.
- Both say "tape" at the same time.
- When Sam is trying to smash the window, Carly and Freddie are sitting on the floor next to each other.
- Both Carly and Freddie have a PearPhone, while Sam does not.
- Nora doesn't seem to like Carly as much as Sam and Freddie, possibly because she feels that Carly is threatening her chances with Freddie.
- There are more than five parts where they kept on touching one another.
- They were always close to each other in the episode.
- Freddie and Carly have the same weird expression on their faces when Spencer talks about his dream.
- After Sam's comment about Sabrina "bursting into flames and/or tears" on seeing Freddie, Carly and Freddie share the same expression of frustration.
- When talking about Lewbert's "wound" both Carly and Freddie are equally grossed-out.
- Carly stops smiling when Freddie asked if Sabrina could come over, possibly because she doesn't want them to date.
- Freddie is very insecure around the girl Sabrina, who is Gibby's cousin, who he met online because she is taller than him.
- During the episode Carly has shown jealousy of Sabrina.
- Carly says to Griffin, "Don't kiss me". This means that Carly doesn't like Griffin anymore. Maybe she likes someone else more?
Season 4 Moments
Hints of attraction
- When Sam "jumps" onto Freddie, Carly has a shocked and worried look on her face.
- Freddie felt bad for Carly when her room got burned down.
- When Carly was crying, Freddie looked very worried.
- Freddie helps rebuild her room showing he cares about her.
- Carly has an amazed and happy look when Freddie talks about her new closet in a techy way.
- Carly smiles at Freddie, amused, when he jumps onto her bed.
- Carly texts Freddie, not Sam or Spencer, when she's coming home from the Groovie Smoothie.
- Carly notices that Freddie got new pants (She must pay pretty close attention to his wardrobe to know that).
- Freddie swivels his hips at Carly with a flirty look like he wants to attract her, and she finds it amusing.
- Carly flirtatiously says to Freddie "Well you shoulda bought some" and Freddie returns a flirty look.
- After Carly and Freddie are done talking about Freddie's pants, Carly walks toward him in a flirty way before Gibby interrupts.
- Carly is very curious as to why Freddie's chest is looking so thick. Her facial expression seems to show she is excited and attracted by this. She then rips his shirt open to reveal that he's wearing a bullet-proof vest.
- Freddie tries to impress Carly by saying he was working out a lot, when he's really wearing a bullet-proof vest and trying not to look weak in front of Carly.
- Carly did not mind when Freddie moved into their apartment, just his mom.
- Carly smiles at and stands close to Freddie several times during the episode.
- When Freddie is "shocked" by Sam and passes out, Carly said, "I'll check his pulse," in sort of a sad way, probably because she's upset about Freddie being hurt.
- Carly was bummed when Freddie did not go with her and he was with Sam.
- Carly agrees to do a prank after Freddie tells her she should.
- Carly stares at his shirt and especially pants while and after hearing Freddie's best prank he ever pulled, and smiles at him sweetly even though Sam thinks it's a lame prank.
- Freddie was impressed with the prank that she pulled on him.
- One of Carly's walls in her room has a whole section with pictures of Freddie, all of them framed in special frames, hinting that she may still have hidden feelings for him.
- Freddie and Carly were dancing to music together flirtatiously while making the Penny-Tees. This isn't the first time they did something together while dancing happily and smiling at each other (see iFind Lewbert's Lost Love and iFight Shelby Marx).
- Freddie and Carly work together on their own Penny-Tees business, and act together as a team facing off against Sam. Once again, Freddie is on Carly's side and she is on his.
- Freddie shows unusual violent feelings toward Sam in this episode-after she insults him about being friended finally online, he picks up a knife and says "Control, Freddie. Bad thoughts lead to bad actions," hinting he was thinking of hurting Sam. He also has a strange, very angry look on his face when she slaps him, perhaps indicating being sick and tired of her abuse.
- Carly gets upset when Sam spanks Freddie and slaps him, and looks angry that Sam still hurts him.
- Carly and Freddie are both upset with the way Sam treated the fourth graders.
- They are in the position of parents (mom and dad) when keeping their "kids" happy while working.
- When the kids left, Carly and Freddie started to drink their carafes of blue tea together.
- While Carly and Freddie were working with the kids, the same music could be heard as in the dream sequence in iFind Lewbert's Lost Love where they were also dancing together.
- When Spencer asks Carly what she was doing on the floor she says 'a truck hit me', possibly remembering when Freddie pushed her out of the way of the taco truck back in iSaved Your Life.
- After Freddie putts the meatball to Spencer, he turns around and looks at Carly and she giggles.
- When Freddie says that Carly and Sam would make "real purdy bridesmaids", Carly gives him a playful look and blushes.
- When Jeb was threatening Freddie, Carly look worried.
- Freddie jumps at the chance to rub Carly's foot after it was stepped on, indicating that he most likely still has feelings for her. Seriously, would you want to rub someone's foot if you didn't like them?
- Carly turns to Freddie and asked what she was going to do.
- Freddie stood next to Carly when she was talking to Jodi.
- Carly was standing next to Freddie when she was trying to convince Gordon to perform.
- Freddie smiles at Carly and seems to enjoy her singing.
- Carly was the maid of honor, and Freddie was the best man.
- Carly smiles at Freddie many times during the episode.
- When Carly was singing, "I saw you there," she was pointing in Freddie's direction.
- It seemed that Carly was singing and staring at Freddie a lot, whilst she sang Shakespeare.
- Carly and Freddie continually say they are not dating, which is true. But they do not deny having feelings for each other. When a fan asks if they have romantic feelings for each other, they ignore the question and instead say "We are NOT dating!", not wanting to answer. This hints that they do have feelings for each other, and don't want to admit it because they are both afraid the other is over them.
- Carly seemed concerned for Freddie's safety and tried to save him when he got hurt by a crowd of rabid female fans, and then she fixed his clothing.
- When Carly was video-chatting with Adam, she said Creddie in a flirty tone, possibly hinting that she would rather be with Freddie than Adam.
- Both of them are happy and amused when Freddie asks if he can play with the boat on her water table, and she says that he can, and then she scoots closer to where Freddie would sit.
- When Carly and Freddie were answering the questions, they picked only the Creddie fans, including Stacey, Craig, and the Pear-pad Creddie girl.
- When Adam meets Carly, Freddie says, "Wheeeee!" (sarcastically). He also rolls his eyes while saying it. This is a strong show of jealousy.
- When Carly almost got hit by the stool, Freddie had a worried look, showing that he cares about her and her safety. She also ducks towards Freddie closely.
- Carly giggled when Freddie said he needed to wear the captain hat.
- After Carly gives her speech, the Creddie fans all assume that Adam is taking Carly away from Freddie, with Stacy calling him a "Creddie killer".
- After they all see that they cannot help Adam from the crazy Creddie fans, Freddie said, "Oh well, poor Adam - well, lets go!" Then Carly lost all interest in Adam, and they left. Perhaps she was influenced by Freddie being so obviously jealous, and decided to forget Adam.
- Every time when Carly was speaking in Webicon, Freddie kept staring at her.
- When Carly was wondering where Spencer was, she grabbed onto Freddie's shoulder for comfort.
- When Carly said that Freddie had a little pimple on his nose, she touched his shoulder in a flirty way and she didn't deny she was staring right at Freddie.
- Carly and Freddie walked in together at the beginning.
- Carly and Freddie both called Sam names.
- The crowd wouldn't accept that Carly and Freddie weren't dating.
- Carly completely forgot about Adam after the fans attacked him and Freddie said "Oh well, let's go," seeming to decide to do what Freddie wanted.
- Carly thinks it's weird that Freddie doesn't have a girlfriend.
- Freddie reacted more violently to Seddie than he did to Creddie.
- When Freddie adds, "But don't get too caught up in that stuff, you know," Carly smiles and stares at Freddie's pants.
- While they were looking at what was in Sam's lunch bag, they were leaning close to each other.
- Carly and Freddie kept glancing and smiling at each other throughout the entire episode.
- Freddie told Carly, for her safety, to bite Aspartamay's thumb so that she can get free.
- Freddie looked very worried and intensely mad when Aspartamay grabbed Carly.
- Carly felt bad for Freddie when he got attacked by the crazy female fans.
- Carly and Freddie looked at each other when they noticed the Creddie paddle.
- Freddie gets very jealous when Carly hires Cort.
- Freddie hires another intern named Ashley to get even with Carly and make her jealous.
- Carly gets upset when she finds out Ashley is the new intern, and acts very jealous through the episode.
- They both frown and act upset and jealous when they each call their intern hot.
- Freddie is seen playing with Carly's shirt sleeve with a little smile on his lips. She playfully swats his hand away. A moment later, he is playing with her shirt sleeve again, and she simply looks down and smiles at it flirtatiously, making no effort to stop him.
- When Carly and Freddie were about to go out to the hallway and have a talk, Carly grabs Freddie's hand and pulls him out the door.
- Freddie had a slight smile on his face when Carly took him into the hall to talk.
- When Carly says "Everyone deserves a second chance!" and they start dancing with Cort, Freddie looks very crestfallen, and watches Carly dance with him with a sad, jealous look on his face.
- Carly seems extremely angry at Freddie when he introduces Ashley. It is obvious that she is jealous because he thinks Ashley's "smoking hot", and gets very infuriated that he is testing her.
- Freddie was happy when Carly fired Cort and she was happy when Freddie fired Ashley, obviously relieved to have them out of the way.
- Carly did not make fun of Freddie's pizza and how precise he was being.
- Carly did not like it when Freddie started becoming a little bit attracted to Ashley.
- Freddie seemed shocked when Cort was dancing with Carly and Sam.
- Carly felt bad for Freddie when his pizza that he worked hard on was squashed by Spencer.
- Carly seemed kind of amused and complimented him on his "clever wordplay" when Freddie said, "I'll fire my feminidiot when you fire your him-becile!"
- One of the pictures in the iCarly.com pictures had them staring at each other in a cute, awkward way.
- Carly was impressed when she found out that Freddie tricked Sam and her.
- Freddie smiles when Carly puts her laptop on Sam's belly.
- Carly had a shocked look on her face when Cort destroys Freddie's laptop for the show.
- Freddie scoots in to Carly on the couch showing he wants to be close to her. Carly doesn't mind and seems to lean toward him a little.
- When Freddie got mad at Cort, Carly shows an impressed look on her face.
- Carly shows jealousy and anger over Ashley during the episode.
- Carly was relieved when she found out it was just a trick and Ashley really wasn't an "idiot", and wasn't Freddie's intern anymore.
- While the trio is sitting on the couch, Freddie continuously plays with Carly's shirt, and she doesn't seem to mind.
- In an iCarly sketch Carly's character (Idiot Farmgirl) has a crush on Freddie's character (vampeer).
- During the iCarly sketch Carly's character asked Freddie's character to kiss her.
- Also, during the sketch Carly asks Freddie numerous times to be her vampire boyfriend (her VBF), and says they are going together.
- After Freddie says FREDiting Carly giggles and even though she says no that she really didn't think it was funny, she said, "No," in a sort of giggly/flirty voice.
- She laughed at Freddie's joke even though she didn't really think it was funny, possibly to make him feel good.
- Carly was the first to laugh at Freddie's "just desserts" joke.
- After Freddie giggles on the text sent to him on his hotness, Carly makes a face like she is upset that he has other admirers.
- Unlike the other girls, Carly didn't need to hear him say things with the vampire voice, hinting she likes him just the way he is.
- Carly seemed jealous of the girls that ask him out.
- They share a lot of glances during this episode, and are always smiling when they do.
- Freddie warns Carly not to trust Nevel.
- At one point when Freddie is arm-wrestling Sam at the beginning of the episode, Carly appears to be looking at Freddie's biceps, and seems to be pretty impressed.
- Carly smiles and claps for Freddie after he sets a new personal record for how long it takes Sam to beat him at arm-wrestling. She's obviously rooting for him.
- When Freddie comforts Sam about how she's scared to put her feelings out there, because the person might not love her back, he probably refers to his feelings for Carly. Since he knew that before iSaved Your Life, Carly didn't like him "the good way". This might hint that he still has romantic feelings for Carly that he's been hiding since iSaved Your Life, and is afraid to tell her.
- While hearing the serious conversation between Sam and Freddie, Carly looks like she is really concerned.
- When Freddie told Carly that Sam was in love, Carly seemed a little upset that it possibly wasn't Brad that Sam was in love with.
- Immediately after discovering that Sam's mood was apparently "in love", Freddie runs out of the room to find Carly and tell her.
- Freddie never considers that Sam could be in love with him - he immediately assumes that she's in love with Brad. And later when they are alone, Freddie seems to truly believe that she hates him, and it doesn't enter his head that she could have feelings for him. This shows that he never considered that she has feelings for him and probably never so much as considered having such feelings for her, either.
- Freddie keeps nodding and smiling flirtatiously at Carly while she stammers about how they get horses to "date".
- Carly takes Freddie's arms and pulls him to the lockers so they can talk alone.
- They both seem to be enjoying the flirty conversation. Carly smiles, blushes and giggles when she shakes his shoulders, and he chuckles as if enjoying it.
- The horse conversation is very flirty, and Freddie seems to be having fun messing with Carly.
- Carly also doesn't seem to mind Freddie picking on her very much. Although she does want to talk seriously, she smiles at him and playfully shakes him after he picks on her.
- Carly watches them talking, and then sees them kiss. This hints that Carly wanted to see what they were doing together alone and might have been jealous.
- Carly looked very shocked, crushed, jealous, and even defeated when she saw Sam kissing Freddie. This shows that she may still have romantic feelings for Freddie.
- Freddie didn't participate very much in the kiss. In fact, he stood rigid the entire time, eyes open, and arms out in the air. He never so much as kissed her back - it was all Sam. This implies that he was unhappy with the kiss, having done everything short of pushing Sam away. This could mean that he still has feelings for someone else. Namely, Carly.
- They were mostly seen together in the lock-in.
- Carly looked confused and very jealous when she saw Sam kiss Freddie, through the window.
- Carly wears a black shirt under a red and black sparkly top for much of the episode, which visiting Hollywood Arts. Freddie also wears a red shirt, with black pants. This makes the Creddie color.
- Carly gets very annoyed with Freddie for drooling over Tori Vega.
- She and Freddie sit close together at the computer. When Freddie says "Doyng! Who's she?!", Carly says "She's a girl, and don't say doyng!" in an irritated tone.
- Freddie says Tori's way hotter than Shelby Marx, and Carly gives him a jealous, reproving look. He looks sheepish and says "I didn't say 'doyng'.."
- Carly gets up so Freddie can use her seat.
- A moment later, when Freddie says he's going to find more pictures of Tori Vega, Carly says he's going to stare at the girl and drool, while looking at him reprovingly again. Freddie denies it and says defensively that he's just researching her.
- After Carly says HA! when Sam said she hasn't found specific evidence of Steven cheating on her she tells Freddie to say HA too and he does, right away.
- Carly keeps her hand on the seat he's sitting on and gives him the same look as before and he smiles at her teasingly.
- She smiles at him as he searches, but when he finds a photo and exclaims over Tori's beauty, she walks away from the seat with a sad look on her face. This could indicate jealousy.
- Freddie gets a photo of Tori and starts talking about how hot she is- "Look at those cheekbones!" Carly looks jealous, picks up an orange, and suddenly throws it at his spine. He falls off the chair, and Carly says her "gung ho" phrase, "Boomba", smiles and slowly pumps her fists in the air.
- When Freddie mentions that Tori is "QUITE a girl", Carly immediately turns around holding an orange, threatening to hit him with it.
- Carly wears a black jacket over a white and red shirt in this scene.
- Carly and Freddie stand close together while Sam is checking TheSlap.com for evidence that Steven is cheating on Carly.
- When Sam rebukes Freddie for saying "The Famous Kenan Thompson?", Carly looks at him and smiles. He rolls his eyes and looks at her.
- Freddie gets angry for Carly when she starts crying after seeing Steven kiss Tori. This could indicate feeling angry for her sake, wanting to hurt Steven for betraying her.
- Freddie wanted to beat up Steven and make him feel guilty for making Carly cry.
- Carly gently thanks Freddie for offering to beat up Steven but tells him not to because "he would be slapped silly." This is a hint that Carly doesn't want him to get hurt even for her.
- Freddie was one of the people to search for Steven at the party, he listened to her asking to look around.
- Before seeing Steven, Carly was speaking to Freddie on the phone; she didn't call anyone else. This has happened often before.
- Carly and Freddie smiled at each other in a confidential way when Mrs. Benson said Freddie is staying at Carly's house for a couple of days.
- They both smiled when Carly handed him his drink.
- Freddie smiled because Carly was acting so happy. He seemed very pleased that she was happy.
- Freddie felt bad for Carly when Steven was cheating on her, and rebukes Sam passionately ("DUDE!") for being a little insensitive to her.
- When Steven gives Carly her charm bracelet, Freddie says "Ooohhh, what'd you bring?" in a teasing, girly voice imitating Carly. She laughs and says "Dude!" as if she thinks it's cute.
- When Sam says "I told you so," Freddie defends Carly with "Dude!", something Carly always does.
- Freddie enjoyed Carly's singing.
- Freddie showed slight jealousy over Steven.
- Carly looked pained for Freddie when he got hit by an orange by Sam, showing she cares about him.
- Carly knows Freddie's "idea" face.
- Carly tells the girl that said that Freddie was hot, "Let's not get carried away." immediately after she said it, kicking her out from the video chat.
- Carly seems very upset when she comes home from school, and it is implied that it is because she is thinking about Sam kissing Freddie.
- Carly says that she won't bring up the kiss until Freddie does, showing that she is upset about the kiss.
- When Carly and Freddie are talking, Carly suddenly bursts out "since you guys kissed" in an angry and jealous tone. This hints that she was keeping many emotions about the kiss bottled up.
- Carly was upset that Freddie didn't tell her about the kiss sooner.
- When Carly was asking Freddie where Sam was, she kept tapping his arm and they stood very close together.
- When Carly and Freddie start looking for Sam, Carly grabs Freddie's shoulders, trying to make him change direction
- Carly finally says that if Sam and Freddie can't settle their own problems, then they shouldn't be dating at all.
- When Carly is settling a fight between Sam and Freddie, she playfully rubs Freddie's arm.
- Freddie keeps suggesting that they go see Carly to find out who's right. This shows that he respects and values her opinion.
- Freddie asks Carly what the machine on her face is, showing that he noticed she was wearing it, despite being distracted by an argument.
- Freddie obviously trusts Carly with relationship matters, and is very confident that Carly will agree with him.
- Carly knew that Sam and Freddie's relationship was bad for both of them, and she hated how they kept getting into fights with each other.
- Carly agreed to help Gibby and Mrs. Benson break Sam and Freddie up.
- When Carly saw how hurt her best friends were getting over their fight, she quickly took all of the blame, although it wasn't all hers, and felt horrible. This shows that she cared about Freddie's happiness enough to let him be with Sam, even though it was annoying for her, and some other people.
- Carly calmed Freddie down when he was talking about Sam's sabotage of his Nerd Camp application.
- Carly never denies being jealous of Sam and Freddie's relationship. In fact, she seems very much caught off-guard when they suggest it, hinting that she is jealous.
- When Carly told Gibby and Mrs. Benson about Sam ruining Freddie's application, she may have thought that this would be a good way to have Freddie all to herself again.
- After Spencer questions why Sam would ruin Freddie's chances of getting into "nerd camp", she says it was 4 months ago before they "...coupled up " in a disgusted tone.
- Carly said, "How did this happen? You two have a relationship, and I have a magnetic fish" in a jealous tone.
- Both Sam and Freddie think that Carly is jealous of their relationship.
- Carly then said "You two think I'm jealous of your relationship?" and doesn't deny that she's not jealous, hinting that she is, and that she stil has feelings for Freddie.
- They were both shocked and yelled at Sam when she started attacking Gibby.
- Carly was shown to be very jealous of Sam and Freddie's relationship throughout the episode.
- Freddie tries to impress Carly with his knowledge of model trains.
- Carly seems irritated with Freddie for some unknown reason. One possible explanation is that Carly is mad at him, maybe even subconsciously, for not being as available to her as usual.
- Carly didn't go to the model train event with Freddie over the weekend, and he had obviously invited her, even though he knew Sam wouldn't be going so it would be just the two of them.
- When Sam and Freddie kiss, Carly says "Alright, let's cool it with the public display of affection." in a somewhat annoyed tone.
- Freddie tells Carly that he and Sam don't have the same interests. We know from other episodes that Freddie has much more in common with Carly, as shown over and over again by them studying and hanging out together.
- The only two nerds who said anything decipherable at the train meeting when Freddie brought Sam with him were wearing red and black, making the official Creddie color - maroon.
- When Freddie and Sam visit Sam's relatives in prison, Freddie's wearing a maroon jacket and a black and red shirt.
- In the scene where Freddie, Carly, and Sam are talking about the prison fiasco, Carly's wearing a dark pink shirt and black pants, once again making maroon.
- In this same scene, Freddie's shirt is also black and red.
- After Freddie blames Carly for telling him and Sam to hang out more, Carly says, "Well I don't have a boyfriend, so what do I know?" in an irritated voice.
- When Carly is talking to Spencer and Jenna about their relationship, it is possible she was also talking about Sam and Freddie.
- Both Sam and Freddie mutually agree that they should break up, because they aren't sure they "click" with each other. Freddie says that maybe when Sam becomes more "normal", they could get back together. This might imply that he wants to be with someone more normal, such as Carly.
- When Freddie is talking about the Tahitian Red-Beak chickens, Carly smiles at him flirtatiously. She also does it when Freddie says his mother can't get the chickens to "make babies".
- Freddie seems upset and jealous when Carly is admiring Kyle.
- After Carly sees Kyle and says "Badoing!", Freddie looks over at Kyle then back to Carly disapprovingly.
- When Carly says that she "wants Kyle for Christmas", Freddie raises and lowers his eyebrows with an angry look on his face.
- When Carly walks up to Kyle, Freddie stares after her with a look of longing and continues to stare at her throughout her conversation with Kyle.
- As Kyle leaves the Groovie Smoothie, Freddie and Carly step towards each other.
- When Spencer says "I will enter that safe!" Carly looks back and smiles at Freddie for no apparent reason and turns back with a slightly dreamy look on her face.
- Freddie stands very close behind Carly, and Carly seems to be OK with it, which she normally wouldn't be.
- Carly seems very shocked that Spencer and Sam don't care about Freddie and his mom, and quickly changes the subject ("What are we going to do about T-Bo?"). This signifies that she cares about Freddie and his family.
- After Spencer suggests that T-Bo moves in with Freddie and his mother, Freddie looks over at Carly, who quickly looks away to Sam. This implies Carly was staring at Freddie before.
- As Carly rushes off to get ready for her date, Freddie looks after her and turns back with a sad look.
- Carly says to Kyle, "So... your ex-girlfriend?" in a slightly sad voice. Maybe she was thinking about how she is Freddie's ex-girlfriend.
- When Carly says she is studying for a date, Freddie gets irritated and says "A date with WHO?"
- When Carly calls Kyle "pretty", Freddie seems to get upset and frustrated.
- Freddie doesn't seem happy about Carly learning Chinese for her date with Kyle.
- Freddie is clearly upset that Carly feels she has to change for Kyle, hinting that Freddie likes Carly the way she is, and believes she is worth too much to just change for a random guy.
- As Carly and Sam discuss cheat notes for Carly's date, Freddie interrupts them, changing the subject in an irritated voice.
- Freddie and T-Bo don't go to Freddie's apartment via the front door of Carly's apartment. This implies that Freddie doesn't want to see Carly on her date.
- After Kyle dumps Carly, Carly sits down on the couch, seeming to be deep in thought. Maybe she was thinking about when she and Freddie broke up.
- When Spencer finds another safe inside his safe, Carly and Freddie smile at each other and Carly steps closer to Freddie.
- During the webcast at the beginning, the first time that Freddie is shown, he's looking at Carly with a sweet expression.
- Carly seems irritated when talking to Freddie about not getting asked to junior prom, possibly because she wanted to go with him.
- Carly looked at Freddie when trying to make an excuse not to go to Nora's party.
- When Sam said "I guess I've had worse dinners" and looked at Freddie, he nodded. This could be a reference to one of their dinners, like in iDate Sam and Freddie.
- When they were watching Spencer on the TV, Freddie and Carly were standing very close and their arms touched.
- When Nora says "bad idea", Carly and Freddie exchange glances before changing position.
- When Nora kissed Freddie, Carly looked very upset.
- Carly looked sick when Nora was still kissing Freddie.
- Freddie was upset and looked at Carly when asking why they didn't help him.
- Carly shoved cake into her mouth rather than reply to Freddie because Spencer was in danger (she appeared angry).
- When Carly said "Awh, look at Freddie" and Sam asked her "What about him?", Carly seemed to make something up on the spot when she said "Boys are so cute when they're asleep". This could mean that it was less "boys in general" and more "Freddie" that she thought was cute.
- Carly grabs Freddie's arm pointlessly several times.
- Freddie wants Carly to shock him with the Shock Pen because "she's gentle" and because "she cares about him."
- Carly tries to get Sam to stop shocking Freddie.
- Freddie tries to get loose from his mom to help Carly when Nora is fighting with her.
- When Carly tries to grab the remote from Nora and Nora yells at her, Carly walks back (because she's scared), Freddie grabs her by the waist.
- When Carly starts saying "forever and ever", Freddie gives her a meaningful look.
- Carly asks Freddie to help with the pizza sweetly, seeming to want to make him feel better about being told he wasn't creative.
- When Freddie turns down Carly's offer, Carly looks over at him, with a look of sympathy and concern for his feelings.
- When Sam agrees with Freddie about him not being creative, Carly turns to Sam and tells her to be quiet.
- When Freddie says that he's just a "monkey with a camera", Carly looks upset, as if she thought of him as something more and felt sorry for him.
- When Freddie asks if Sam would rather do iCarly with Baggles than him, Carly looks at him and tries to avoid the question, probably because she doesn't want to make him feel bad.
- When Freddie says that he'd been working on some characters for iCarly, Carly looks at him sweetly and flirtatiously.
- After Sam says no to Freddie's characters, Carly says "Sam...", seeming to want to give Freddie a chance.
- Carly continuously smiles at Freddie as he talks about wanting to do the show, being supportive about Freddie's ideas.
- When Freddie asks to co-host with Sam, Carly says okay without hesitation, while Sam hesitates and agrees reluctantly.
- After Freddie runs out, excited about co-hosting iCarly, Carly looks down at the counter and smiles sweetly.
- Carly seems irritated when Sam attaches a balloon to Freddie's phone.
- Carly and Freddie constantly smile and stare at each other in this episode, sometimes when the other is saying something meaningful to someone else (e.g.: Freddie staring at Carly when she says to her dad "I love you SO much" or "I really wish we were together").
- Carly and Freddie jokingly discuss how her and Spencer's dad was disappointed in him since Spencer was nine.
- Freddie shows that he doesn't want to upset Carly when he says that he won't tell Carly about her dad.
- When Sam asks when iCarly starts, Freddie ignores her question, immediately asking where Carly was.
- Freddie constantly shows sympathy for Carly when she's upset about her dad not coming home.
- Freddie comes away from his computer to stand very close to Carly. She doesn't seem to mind, even when Freddie leans in closer and closer to her.
- After Carly says "I love you guys", she smiles at Freddie and brings him into a hug first.
- Freddie seems very irritated about a teacher taking Carly's phone. Carly smiles and sweetly assures him that the teacher will give it back.
- Carly and Freddie glance at each other in shock upon seeing the First Lady.
- When talking to the First Lady, Carly and Freddie stand very close to each other, possibly because they feel more secure and safe that way.
- After Spencer introduces Freddie to the First Lady, Carly slowly turns to look at Freddie.
- As the First Lady talks about how she is proud of the iCarly trio, Freddie looks at Carly and steps closer to her.
Season 4 Nitpicks
- Carly's pillows have two phrases from Penny tees Freddie wore/said before (Poodle Juice and Church Pants).
- Freddie shows Carly the trampoline and Carly smiles when Freddie "jumps into bed".
- One of Carly's new pillows says Ointment 500 and Freddie's mom talks about his ointment regularly.
- Only Carly and Freddie's room have been seen so far besides Spencer's briefly (iDream of Dance, and iChristmas).
- Carly's room has a few framed pictures of Freddie on the wall, which didn't get destroyed in the fire.
- Freddie was the only one that got a text message by Carly that said she was coming back to the apartment.
- Freddie and his mom temporarily move into Carly's apartment.
- Carly and Freddie are the first to be seen on the episode.
- Carly texted Freddie before coming home from the Groovy Smoothie.
- In the therapy box scene, if you look closely, Carly entered the therapy box at 9:27 PM (it was actually 9:27 and not 9:28), and when Carly freaked out, the time in the monitor outside the therapy box read 10:01 PM, meaning that Carly has been inside the therapy box for 34 minutes before she freaked out. Same thing in iSaved Your Life, Carly kissed Freddie for 34 minutes before she freaked out about the kiss (or at least before Mrs. Benson came in and caught them kissing).
- Freddie makes himself comfortable on Carly's bed.
- Freddie teases Carly about never pranking, and seems to find it cute that she's such a "good girl" type.
- Freddie says that he pulled his best prank in a boys camp, revealing that he was a Boy Scout, like Carly was a Sunshine Girl, as revealed by Spencer in a previous episode (iOwe You).
- Carly sent a text message to Freddie.
- Freddie got really scared and was screaming loudly when Carly pranked him and Sam.
- Freddie wasn't mad at Carly after she played the major prank on him and Sam.
- Carly and Freddie were seated next to each other, alongside Sam and Gibby.
- Carly and Freddie tried to stop Sam and Gibby from arguing.
- Carly and Freddie both agreed that Spencer pranks had gone to far.
- When Carly got hit by Spencer she said she got hit by a truck, but back in iSaved Your Life Freddie got hit by a truck.
- Freddie was behind the curtains with Carly.
- Freddie interacted with Carly more than with Sam.
- There were more Creddie fans.
- Freddie is standing closer to Carly than Sam, with a slight smile on his face in the promo.
- In the promo, they mention Creddie first.
- Craig, from Drake & Josh, was a Creddie Shipper.
- Gavin, the only Seddie shipper from Drake & Josh, was blown up by the flare that Sam shot.
- Carly and Freddie were the first ones seen in this episode.
- Carly and Freddie did not like when Sam was late because she was too busy drinking her Fat-Shake.
- One of Gibby's stripes on his striped collar shirt was maroon, which is the official Creddie color.
- Stacey, one of the Creddie shippers, appeared in this episode.
- Freddie and Carly both had a PearPad.
- Freddie copied Carly's quote in a high pitch voice, "Well, everyone deserves a second chance!"
- Roy, the bodyguard, had a maroon jacket.
- Freddie's striped collar shirt had some maroon stripes on it.
- They both agree that doing iCarly was stressful.
- In iCarly.com, some Creddie shippers, especially Stacey Dillsen, commented negatively on Nevel's video. Only Creddiers are mentioned, however.
- Carly and Freddie were the first ones seen in this episode.
- Carly is wearing a maroon dress at the karma party.
- Carly and Freddie are both disgusted by the dead cricket in Sam's shoe.
- Even though Carly doesn't think Freddie's idea about "Frediting" is funny, she still laughs.
- They both felt bad for Nevel during the episode.
- Carly seemed upset when she said to Freddie, "Do you like her? Is this a new chapter in our lives?"
- Freddie and Carly had more scenes together than Freddie and Sam.
- Carly was wearing red and black in a few scenes in this episode.
- When Freddie kissed Sam, Carly seemed to have a jealous look on her face, but also smiled, showing she cares about Freddie and was happy for him.
- When Carly is settling Sam and Freddie's first fight, Sam and Freddie are about three inches away from each other whereas Carly and Freddie and touching and Carly then puts her hand on his back.
- When Carly sits at their table near the end she pushes Sam and not Freddie hinting she wouldn't want to push Freddie.
- When Gibby tells Spencer where Sam and Freddie are, the camera cuts to Carly, who has what looks like a sad look. This hints that she is upset or jealous about Sam and Freddie hanging out/making out in public together.
- When Carly intimidated Freddie harshly, he became upset.
- Carly said that if Sam and Freddie can't work out their problems on their own, then they shouldn't be dating at all. This could have meant that Carly wanted them to break up so that she and Freddie could date again.
- Carly counted down from 5 to 2, without the 1, something Freddie usually does.
- Carly takes Freddie's place as the tech worker for iCarly when Freddie is away.
- Carly doesn't seem to enjoy hosting iCarly with Gibby. This hints that she would much prefer to host with Freddie.
- When Freddie blames Carly, instead of getting mad, she admits she's wrong and still tries to help, showing she tries hard not to be mad at Freddie.
- When Carly is serving Spencer and Jenna their dinner, her apron has cupcakes all over it.
- In the scene where Carly, Freddie and Sam are talking about the prison fiasco, Carly wears a dark pink shirt and black pants.
- In this same scene, Freddie's shirt is red and black.
- Both Freddie and Carly are interested in Spencer's safe.
- Freddie slightly shakes his head as Carly calls Kyle "pretty".
- It is possible that Sam's big fork may have been symbolism for Freddie. When Sam says that Carly can have her "big fork", Carly replies with "But I thought you loved that big fork?" (Sam says she "loved" Freddie in iLove You). Sam said that she did, but she found another one. This could be symbolism for Sam moving on from Freddie.
- To "escape" from Kyle, Carly acts like Spencer was calling her. This is very similar to when Freddie acted like his mother was calling him in iThink They Kissed.
- Carly's character in the skit constantly talks about squirrels, possibly a reference to the Creddie moment in iBelieve in Bigfoot.
- Carly and Freddie were standing very close when reading the email.
- Carly promised her last pudding cup to Freddie.
- Carly and Freddie stayed upstairs longer than Sam.
- Carly and Freddie sit next to each other at the hearing.
- Freddie leans close to ask Carly what Nora's talking about.
- Freddie sides with Carly about the butter sock.
- Carly and Freddie set up the banner together.
- Carly asks Freddie to video her dad's birthday.
- Both Carly and Freddie seem concerned about the secret service agents.
- Freddie finishes Carly's word ("Ohhhh" "Bama?").
- Both Carly and Freddie seem shocked when Sam interrupts the First Lady.
- They were standing very close together in most scenes.
Season 5 Moments
Hints of Attraction
- Carly and Freddie share a hug.
- Carly tries to comfort Freddie when he says there is no "party bush" and it seems very "couple-like" when Carly grabs his arm and kneels down to calm him down.
- Freddie mentions his and Carly's kiss.
- Carly and Freddie smile at each other when Sam hugs Carly.
- Freddie says to Carly "When aren't you in a good mood?", showing that he sees Carly as a cheerful person.
- The episode iSaved Your Life was mentioned.
- The possibility of Carly and Freddie having kids was first mentioned by Spencer when they ask.
- Carly did not say or react when Freddie mentioned he and Carly kissed.
- Carly calls Freddie "hot pants".
- When Freddie saw that Carly was sick, she said "She okay?" in a worried tone.
- Freddie looked quite worried when Spencer said that Carly had jungle worms, and said "What are the symptoms?" in a worried tone.
- Neither Carly nor Freddie seem puzzled or awkward by Carly's use of the nickname.
- Carly shouted "Nooo!!" and hit her water bottle out of Freddie's hand because she didn't want him to get sick. (This scene is very similar to the water bottle scene in iPilot)
- Freddie said he wouldn't mind Carly nursing him if he were sick.
- Freddie said he wouldn't mind staying at hotel Carlyfornia.
- Carly smiled when Freddie said Carlyfornia, seeming to find it cute.
- Though Sam seemed to find the two nicknames annoying (and possibly gross), Carly and Freddie acted as if it was normal and funny.
- It is seen that Carly has a new picture of Freddie by her bed.
- Freddie wanted to drink out of Carly's waterbottle, but she knocked it out of his hand incase she was still contagous with jungle worms.
- When Freddie asked One Direction if Harry can stand, he and Carly were next each other.
- They both found it a little weird of how obssessed Gibby was of One Direction.
- Freddie asks Carly "Is it too late for you to love me?", showing that he may still love her.
- Carly doesn't deny that she loves Freddie. She merely seems surprised that he brought it up, hinting that the question caught her off-guard.
- Carly stuttered after Freddie asked her if it was too late for her to love him.
- When Carly leaves the basement, Freddie goes to follow her without hesitation.
- Sam asks Freddie if he has a "new little crush" on Carly, and Freddie replies "Pssh... no", but his face clearly shows that he's lying; when Sam tells him to go follow her, he gladly does.
- Freddie asks Carly if she would later like for the two of them to get together and study for their chemistry exam, she answers yes without hesitation and with a smile.
- When Spencer's robot momentarily blinds Carly, Freddie instantly runs into their apartment to see if she is okay and help her.
- Freddie had his hand on Carly's back while trying to help her out.
- When the robot nearly fires at Carly, Freddie grabs her to protect her.
- When hiding from the robot, Carly and Freddie are huddled close together.
- In this episode, all of Carly and Freddie's scenes are together.
- Carly and Freddie seem to be really close in this episode because they are always by each other's side.
- Freddie invites Carly to come study with him. She accept without hesitation, but they decide to study at Carly's because of Mrs. Benson.
- Carly possibly wanted Freddie and her to be alone after school. (maybe to talk about what he said earlier)
- Carly tells Freddie she thinks his costume is amazing.
- Carly seemed impressed by Freddie's costume when he showed up before the party.
- Freddie shows off his costume to Carly.
- Spencer's shirt before the party, his costume, as well as Sam's costume shirt, are Creddie colors.
- Carly does a cute little twirl to show off her costume to Freddie.
- When they're talking to Spencer in the hallway, Carly and Freddie keep glancing at each other.
- When Carly yells "THE PURPLE ROBOT!" she grabs Freddie's arm for no apparent reason.
- When the gang splits up, Carly and Freddie both go into the apartment.
- Again in this episode, at least 3 pictures of Freddie are visible in Carly's room.
- Freddie chooses to call Carly and not Sam when he discovers that it is Nevel in the purple robot costume.
- Freddie tells Carly to wait downstairs, possibly because he wants to take Nevel down on his own and look like a hero to Carly.
- Carly is sad and upset to find that it was Freddie who had been the victim of the repeated Jerk Basket slammings.
- Freddie didn't want to help Carly flirt with one of his geeky colleagues.
- Carly says Freddie looks like a cute little working man.
- Carly keeps putting her hands on Freddie.
- Carly was the first one that Freddie tossed a pear to.
- Carly had a crush on one of Freddie's geeky colleagues who was a lot like Freddie himself.
- Carly asked Freddie to fix her laptop, until she saw a "cuter" geeky salesman and asked him to fix it instead.
- Carly asks for advice from Freddie to help her flirt with one of his geeky colleagues.
- When Freddie arrives and calls out, "It's locked!", Carly answers the door.
- Freddie and Carly both speak like monsters and wave their arms, smiling and laughing at each other. "Me want pizza!" "Me want 7 dollars!"
- When Freddie says, "I need three back," and hands Carly the money, he gives her a sweet look.
- As Carly steps back to let Freddie inside, she seems to check him out.
- Carly informs Freddie that the restaurant forgot the pepperoni, then comes close to stand by him and look down at the pizza.
- When Sam says, "This is pretty sad," about Freddie's geekiness, Carly quickly defends him with a smile.
- Freddie looks irritated when Gibby's holding onto Carly's face and telling her that she's the only person he trusts.
- When the bully threatens Sam, Carly says, "Oh no," and Freddie says, "Poor guy." They basically complete each other's thought.
- When they get up from the table, the two stand very close together.
- When Carly says, "Wait," in an uneasy tone, Freddie looks very worried.
- While looking around for the phaser, Carly once again grabs onto Freddie's arm when it wasn't necessary to do so.
- When she walks over to the broken phaser, Freddie slowly walks over to her.
- When Carly finds out she broke the phaser, Freddie seems more concerned than Sam.
- When Carly freaks out about Gibby's phaser breaking and looks at Freddie with an expression of guilt, he quickly reassures her, "Nonono, it's not your fault!" and reaches out to her.
- Freddie gets mad at Sam when she tells Carly that Gibby told her not to set the phaser down, meaning that he didn't want Carly to feel even more guilty.
- When Gibby comes back from the bathroom, Freddie starts to tell him what happened, even though it wasn't his fault and he knew that Gibby would be mad.
- When Carly is talking to Gibby, Freddie looks very concerned and stands behind her for moral support.
- Carly is worried when Freddie isn't there yet.
- Freddie stayed up all night working on the phaser because Carly asked him to fix it.
- When Freddie says he fixed the phaser, Carly excitedly says, "Let me see it!" and takes it from him. Even though he really loves the phaser and worries about it, he doesn't protest when she takes it.
- Carly praises Freddie's work, saying that he fixed it so well that you can't even tell it was broken.
- Freddie gets very worried and takes the phaser when Carly tries to fire it, because it actually works now.
- When Freddie is explaining why the phaser works now, Carly seems actually interested and even impressed.
- When Gibby says, "It looks brand new!" Carly gives Freddie an impressed smile.
- Freddie looks jealous and slightly irritated when Gibby hugs Carly.
- Carly informs Gibby that Freddie fixed the phaser, walking over to Freddie and putting her arm around him.
- Right after Carly tells Gibby that Freddie fixed it and hugs Freddie slightly, Sam can be seen smiling at them like she thinks they're cute.
- Carly helps Freddie set up the bananas to show Gibby what the phaser can do.
- Freddie helps Carly untie Spencer.
- Again, while untying Spencer, they finish each other's sentence.
- When something is wrong with Gibby's phaser, Freddie grabs onto Carly's arms as he passes by her, even though it's unnecessary.
- When everyone runs down the hallway, Carly stops and stands next to Freddie, bumping into his arm, she's so close.
- As soon as Spencer shows Carly and Freddie the clip of Jimmy Fallon, Freddie pushes Spencer's girlfriend from the couch so he can be next to Carly and make eye contact with her.
- Carly responds to this by jumping closer to where Freddie is sitting on the couch.
- When Gibby asks Spencer's girlfriend if she's the girl from the drive-thru window, Carly can be seen looking at Freddie.
- During Gibby, Spencer, and Spencer's girlfriend's exchange, Carly goes over to the kitchen table and Freddie joins her. The two have a quiet discussion before the camera comes back to them, showing them both at the table.
- When Freddie introduces the girls on the show, as usual, he introduces Carly first.
- Carly and Freddie share a smile when Gibby comes in, and Carly leans over the table to see what Freddie's looking at on the computer screen.
- Carly leans on the table very close to Freddie when looking at Jimmy Fallon's video chat request.
- Freddie turns toward Carly when they see Jimmy Fallon over the video chat, and Carly leans into him so far that their shoulders touch.
- When Jimmy Fallon offers to let them guest star on his show, Freddie turns to Carly first with his expression of excitement.
- When Tina Fey comes on screen, Carly and Freddie get excited and turn toward each other again, and their hands touch.
- As soon as the video chat is over, Carly moved behind Freddie to join the group hug, and her arm goes around his shoulders.
- On Jimmy Fallon's show, Carly and Freddie end up dancing next to each other.
- Carly said that it wasn't funny that Gibby lost his pants, and Freddie agreed.
- When Carly is throwing up into the hat, Freddie watches her worriedly and later asks if she's okay.
- Carly and Freddie are sitting next to each other at the meeting.
- When Carly is getting up to vomit in another hat, she touches Freddie's shoulder for no reason as she goes, and he watches her worriedly.
- When Freddie says, "That web show is my life," he adds, "My life, Carly," and they make eye contact over the table.
- When Freddie yells "IT'S NOT A DILL!" after Carly says she thinks it is one, he then apologizes after she has a hurt expression.
- When Jason says that Jimmy Fallon wants to speak to them, Freddie asks if it is about Carly puking in the hat, as if he means to stand up for her.
- When it is revealed that this is not what he wanted to speak about but that now that's an added "bonus", Carly says, "Well thanks for reminding him!" sarcastically to Freddie, and he goes to apologizes quietly.
- Both Carly and Freddie had a date which didn't end up well.
- Freddie's idea of faking being in a band is similar to Carly's idea of faking being smart in iQ. In both cases it blew up in their faces.
- Carly gets the treatment Freddie usually gets from Mrs. Benson.
- Carly calls Freddie for help.
- Carly keeps holding Freddie's arm when she got scared when they watched the scary movie.
- Freddie holds Carly's arms when he whispers "How did they know I used ballet".
- Freddie tried to save Carly, but Dana tied them up.
- Carly told Freddie she's scared and Freddie looks worried.
- Carly and Freddie both say "ooh, girl" when they find out the bail money for Sam's mom.
- On the ride to Las Vegas, Freddie and Carly are sitting next to each other and playing a game on their PearPads
- The exchange they have about bears with flippers is similar as the squirrel talk in iBelieve in Bigfoot.
- When Carly, Freddie, Sam, and Spencer try to bail Pam out of the jail, Freddie's hand is touching Carly's.
- Both Carly and Freddie stop Sam from hurting Gibby with his "moon" rock.
- They were acting like a couple in this episode.
- They were standing very close together in most scenes.
- Carly and Freddie are standing close to each other when Sam wrecks the loft.
- They both are worried when Spencer is hit by his old lunchbox and rush to help him.
- If you look closely while Spencer is explaining his Funk E Fester tickets, Carly and Freddie glance at each other occasionally.
- Carly is interested in Freddie's geeky talk about finding Sam's laptop, she calls it cuky in iSaved Your Life.
- Carly looks worried for Freddie after Sam knocks him off his chair.
- The two of them are alone joking about Sam's files and smile at each other.
- Carly's smile turns into a frown when Gibby arrives to complain about Guppy as if she's upset he arrived.
- They exchange a weird look when Gibby says, "I have had it down there with that kid," and when Sam shows she wrote her laptop serial number on a marshmallow.
- Carly moves next to Freddie and says "this is so exciting" after Freddie locates the laptop on PearPad Mobile.
- Carly is the only one to reply to Freddie's hi and is interested when Freddie has a white board and markers.
- When Gloria starts talking, Freddie makes to stand next to Sam, but instead stands next to Carly.
- Carly gets up from her chair to stand next to Freddie.
- Freddie only high-fives Gibby and Carly.
- Freddie and Carly stand next to each other in Gloria's apartment while Sam and Gibby confront her. They also exchange a glance when Gloria says her other kidney shriveled up.
- Carly sits really close to Freddie while reading the serial number from the marshmallow. She could have stayed standing.
- They both are mad about the wrong serial number and stand up at the same time.
- Freddie felt sorry for Carly that she couldn't go to the dance, and wanted to cheer her up.
- Freddie is shown offering his arm to Carly, alongside Gibby.
- Freddie hugs Carly along with the others.
- Before Carly's dad rode the elevator to take Carly's bags, Carly hugged Freddie first.
- Carly goes upstairs to personally say goodbye to Freddie.
- While Freddie is talking, she interrupts him by caressing the back of his hand with her fingers.
- Freddie stops talking immediately after Carly touches his hand.
- Carly leans into Freddie, and so does Freddie.
- Carly leaned in first.
- Carly kisses Freddie for a while.
- The kiss was about 5 seconds long.
- They had a whole scene together where they were alone.
- After Carly kisses Freddie, she smiles, happy to finally show Freddie her feelings for him.
- The kiss most likely proves that Carly loves Freddie.
- When Carly leaves the iCarly studio, Freddie is walking out behind her, and put his arms up in the air as a happy gesture that he "finally got the girl".
- When Carly says "I love you guys", she is looking directly at Freddie.
- Freddie said "Love you too" and waves to Carly.
- In the second promo, it is seen that Carly is leaning into Freddie, trying to kiss him.
- Its possible that in the future, since iCarly has ended, that Creddie will get back together, and could possibly end up getting married one day.
- When Carly was crying, Freddie looked at her sadly, and felt sorry for her.
- At the end of the episode, Freddie comes out of Carly's apartment, and looks back at her door very sadly, showing he misses Carly lots.
- In the flashbacks, there were a lot of Creddie moments.
- ,After the kiss, Carly smiles very happily, but also sad showing she will miss Freddie a lot.
Season 5 Nitpicks
- Carly wears a red shirt and Freddie wears a black shirt, which together make the Creddie color maroon.
- In the first flashback, Carly and Freddie sit next to each other on the couch.
- Carly and Freddie have a "water bottle" scene, a possible reference to iPilot.
- Sam wears a red shirt and a black jacket, the colors which together make maroon.
- Sam wears a cupcake necklace.
- Carly wears a red and black shirt.
- The uniforms for the Pear Store are red.
- In the opening scene, Sam is wearing black and red, and Carly is wearing maroon. These are the Creddie colors.
- At The Groovy Smoothie, Freddie's shirt is maroon.
- When Spencer meets Chip, Spencer is wearing a Creddie-colored shirt, and the number behind him is maroon.
- Before Spencer goes "across the street to buy some fruits", he is wearing another black-and-red shirt, and Sam and Carly both have black (also a Creddie color) on their clothes.
- The phaser is also Creddie colors.
- When Gibby gets there and Freddie holds the phaser behind his back, Carly gets it out of his hands to show to Gibby.
- When Gibby comes to see the Shays after this, he is wearing a maroon shirt.
- Carly wears a red and black shirt throughout the episode.
Lisa Lillien - Wife of Dan Schneider, admitted on Twitter in response to a fan that she is a Creddie shipper. (When asked "Creddie or Seddie?" she responded "I probably shouldn't admit this but, um, CREDDIE!!!")
Miranda Cosgrove - Miranda (plays Carly) has said in multiple interviews that her favourite episode is iSaved Your Life. She also said in an interview that she would like Carly and Freddie to have "another little romance". In a very recent interview she stated that if she had it her way, Carly would "sail off into the sunset" with Freddie.
Chrissy Chase - The song playing while Carly and Freddie are slow-dancing together in iSpeed Date is "Meant for Me", by Chrissy Chase. The lyrics fit the moment, as well as their relationship, very well.
[Freddie races out of his apartment door, over to Carly. He picks up the water bottle she dropped]
Freddie: You dropped this!
Carly: Um, thanks, but you-
Freddie: I was gonna walk you home from school, but I couldn't find ya. [waves] Hey!
Carly: Freddie, were you just looking through your peephole, waiting for me to come home?
Freddie: [looks down, embarrassed] Yes
Carly: [smiles, looks amused] I thought we talked about this. We can be buds, but you've gotta get over this crush thing.
Freddie: I am over it. Seriously! I'm in love with you, you just want to be friends, and I'm totally cool living with that constant pain!
Carly: Oh God. (iPilot)
Carly: [talking about Gibby] Aww, poor kid. It must be awful to love someone who doesn't love you back.
Freddie: [looks at Carly sadly].
Carly: Sorry. (iWin a Date)
Carly: You know, everyone in school is saying you're a hero.
Freddie: That's dumb.
Carly: You are.
Freddie: I'm not a hero.
Carly: You almost got killed saving my life. That makes you a hero.
Freddie: I don't feel like a hero.
Carly: Well, you are one... To me...
[a sweet piano tune plays, Carly sits on Freddie's bed, looks at him sweetly, and leans down to kiss him for the first time] (iSaved Your Life)
Freddie [to a good-looking guy] You're a male model?
Good-Looking Guy: Well, I was, but I quit modeling 'cause now I'm a lead singer in this really cool band, and we--
Freddie: Carly would hate you.
Good-Looking Guy: But, no...
Freddie: [gets annoyed] Get out of here! (iSpeed Date)
Freddie: I fixed the screen so it swings out 18% faster now.
Carly: [looking amused, giggles] Okay, you've gotta get a girlfriend.
Freddie: I know... [suddenly brightens up and gives her a flirty look] Uh--
Carly: [smiles] No.
Freddie: [Nods sadly] Yeah. (IRocked the Vote)
[Carly walks to Freddie's apartment and knocks on the door. He comes out with a flirty look on his face]
Carly: Hi. I gotta tell you something.
Freddie: You're gonna tell me that there was no bad luck? That Sam did all that stuff to me?
Carly: [surprised] How'd you know?
Freddie: Well, I didn't know when it was my pink shorts and my laptop, but I saw her loosening the bolts on my bike.
Carly: But I thought your bike fell apart while you were riding it.
Freddie: Nope, I just pretended on that one.
Carly: So you're not gonna try to get her back?
Freddie: [gets a naughty, flirty look in his eye] You mean, do something devious, like sending a fake text message that looked like it came from Gary Wolf, telling her to meet him at the Crown Ridge Mall?
Carly: [giggles and gives him cute smile] I didn't know you could be so bad.
Freddie: [smiles at her invitingly, seeming to wait for her to go on]
Carly: [sweetly] Goodnight.
[She goes inside her apartment. Freddie seems about to say something, but he loses his nerve and utters something between a gulp and a sigh, then goes back in his apartment. He looks longingly over his shoulder before he closes the door]
(iStage an Intervention)
[While looking for Bigfoot]
Freddie: See anything?
Carly: Just trees... and some bushes... and... [chuckles] two squirrels wrestling.
Freddie: They're not wrestling.
Carly: [takes a closer look; embarrassed] Oh...
[Puts down binoculars and watches him while he looks out of his, smiling at him flirtatiously] (iBelieve In Bigfoot)
[Carly is hanging off the ledge of the window-washer platform]
Freddie: [getting very scared, reaching out with his arms as if to save her] Carly!!! Don't let go!!
Carly: Ok, but can you guys give me any other advice?! (iQuit iCarly)
[to Freddie, while arguing with Sam]
Carly: None of this is your fault. Just because Sam and I are splitting up doesn't mean I love you any less. (iQuit iCarly)
[watching the Shelby Marx fight on TV]
Freddie: "Ok, how do I make that girl my future wife?"
Carly: [seeming jealous and sad] "I thought you wanted me to be your future wife?"
(iFight Shelby Marx)
Freddie: [reading the comments on SplashFace] That Carly chick is out of her mind. Bring on the fight. Shelby would destroy that twig.
Carly: I'm not a twig! And I'm getting curvier every day!
Freddie: [turns and looks at her flirtatiously and suggestively] I know.
Carly: [amused] Eyes up, dude. (iFight Shelby Marx)
Carly: [looking at Freddie's chest with flirty, pleased smile] Why does your chest look all thick?
Freddie: [suddenly self-concious] Uhh... I've been working out. [after a thought, decides to impress Carly] You know just, pushups...[flexes his biceps, then in deeper voice]... milk.
[Carly walks over and rips open his shirt, revealing his bullet-proof vest]
Carly: [looking surprised] That's... quite a sports bra. (iSam's Mom)
Freddie: Now, I'm going to show you the latest piece of technological equipment that's going to blow you guys away.
Carly: What is it?
Sam: You buy yourself a robot girlfriend?
Freddie: I don't need a robot girlfriend. Because in 20 years, I guarantee you, I will be Carly's second husband.
Carly: What happened to my first husband?
Freddie:[with naughty look] Nothing you can prove. (iSpy a Mean Teacher)
[Hiding in Mrs. Briggs' closet]
Freddie: [suddenly gets flirty look and scoots very close behind Carly] You know, this might no be so bad. Just you and me...alone..
Carly: Okay, we're in a serious situation here, this is no time to bust a move!
Freddie: [looks sad] Right, sorry. (iSpy a Mean Teacher)
Carly: Did you and Sam kiss?!
[Freddie runs to try to escape but Carly tackles him to the ground and pins him]
Carly: TELL ME!!
[Freddie reverses the pin and pins Carly to the ground]
Carly: [surprised] WHOA, when did you get so strong?
Freddie: [seems proud of himself] SAME TIME THE VOICE GOT LOWER! (iThink They Kissed)
[after Carly pinned him down]
Freddie: [crosses his arms and looks at her flirtatiously] Oh, and for the record, the only reason you were able to do that is because I wasn't ready.
Carly: Are you ready now?
Freddie: [scoffs] Yeah... Why? You-.
[Carly tackles him and pins him down easily]
Freddie: [groans] Could you please don't tell anyone about this?
Carly looks down at him contentedly. (iPromise Not to Tell)
[Carly and Freddie sit close on her couch and listen to her stereo as a romantic song plays]
Freddie: I like this song. [putting his arm around Carly and giving her flirty smile] Pretty romantic, huh? You feeling the mood?
[a toilet flushes in the background]
Carly: [giggles, says sarcastically] Yeah, I'm feeling the mood. (iDon't Want to Fight)
Sam: Uh, she interrupted me! Yank her ponytail!
Freddie: Nah, I'm gonna allow it.
Freddie: Because I LOVE her! (iDon't Want to Fight)
Freddie: But if Sam won't even admit that she likes him, how are we gonna get 'em to--
Carly: You've seen the Animal Channel! The... the horses. [Freddie shakes head. Carly sighs and pulls him to her locker]
Carly: When they want two horses to...y'know...date.... [Freddie nods] They put them in the same barn together, and then they, like...turn the barn lights down... [Freddie nods again, suggestively, with a flirty grin]
[She shakes Freddie, laughing]
Carly: Oh, you know what I'm talking about. Why are you making me say it?
Freddie: So, we get Sam and Brad—take 'em to a barn?
Carly: Stop it! This is important! (iOMG)
[Carly and Freddie are left alone]
Freddie: And then there were two.
Carly: [looks relieved] Yes, just us. Thank God.
Freddie: [gets flirty look and stands up, looking at her invitingly] Don't you think we deserve one dance with someone we don't want to kill?
Carly: [smiles happily without hesitation and gets up] Absolutely.
Freddie: [looks confident] Hey, T-Bo, turn up the music.
[They smile at each other, and Carly puts her arms around his neck, and they start dancing, with happy, sweet looks on their faces. Carly rests her head on his shoulder, and they hold each other close and close their eyes] (iSpeed Date)
Carly: [after waking up Sam] Aww... Look at Freddie.
Sam: What about him.
Carly: Boys just look so cute when they are asleep. (iStill Psycho)
Freddie: Is it too late for you to love me?
Carly: Did you just say-
(iOpen a Restaurant)
Episodes with a Creddie main or sub plot
- Freddie's crush on Carly is revealed in this episode.
- Freddie became jealous of Carly having a crush on Jake.
- After Sam changes their grades in the school computer, Carly and Freddie make a plan to change them back and work together to hack into the school computer.
- Carly and Freddie have a quiet talk outside their apartments at the end of the episode-they are both flirty, and the scene seems to hint at romantic tension between them, especially from Carly, even though it would be more than a year until they came out with their feelings. There is a slow song playing in his apartment in this scene. They also both wear red and black.
- Carly wears red and black clothing, colors that combine to make the Creddie color maroon, a lot during this episode.
- Carly cares about the fact that he keeps getting "bad luck" and goes to talk him because she feels sorry for him, demonstrating once again how much she cares about him. She's also impressed that he can be "bad" and get back at Sam.
- When they say good-night to each other, and Carly goes into her apartment, Freddie is about to say something, but loses courage and decides to go back inside.
- Carly seems dreamy and happy in her apartment after talking to Freddie.
- In the alternate universe, Freddie has never met Carly and has a mean girlfriend. He seems unhappy, and Carly is very upset that he doesn't love her in this reality, hinting that his love for her is very important to her (she tells her angel "Freddie's always loved me!" sadly).
- Freddie is the first person Carly sees when all goes back to normal.
- She hugs him very tightly and seems very happy to see him again (asking "Do you love me?" like it's important).
- Freddie is really jealous of Carly dating Griffin.
- Freddie tries to impress her by being bad.
- Unlike any other episodes, Carly seems very jealous when she finds out that Freddie and Sam kissed.
- Freddie turns down 2 girls who ask him to the Girl's Choice Dance because he wants to go with Carly.
- During the speed dating session, he repeatedly dismisses the cool guys so Carly won't date them.
- He and Carly both go to the dance with their dates, and then both their dates don't work out.
- After their dates leave, Carly and Freddie share a slow dance alone together.
- The episode ends with the lyrics "..cause you are meant for me." as the camera zooms out from Carly and Freddie dancing together.
- Carly and Sam fight and Freddie stays on Carly's side for the whole episode.
- Freddie agrees to go with Carly when the two girls fight at school.
- Freddie helps Carly film her video, but not Sam's, showing he is on her side and wants to help her.
- Freddie saves Carly from getting run over by a taco truck, but he is seriously injured instead.
- Carly feels guilty for almost getting him killed for saving her life.
- He and Carly share their first kiss for 34 minutes in this episode.
- Carly becomes his girlfriend until the end of the episode.
- They promise each other that later, if she still has feelings for him, he would be pscyhed to be her boyfriend.
- Freddie is obviously jealous of Carly's crush Adam, but tries to help her be with him anyway, and gets angry at Sam for ruining Carly's happiness.
- A crowd of Creddie fans wish for Creddie to happen, and are very enthusiastic about finding out whether Carly and Freddie are dating.
- One girl has a PearPad of Creddie moments that she shows everyone.
- The Creddiers fight the Seddiers when the iCarly gang denies dating each other.
- They attack Adam, seeng him as a threat to Creddie.
- Carly suddenly loses interest in Adam and decides to leave him to the Creddiers, when Freddie says "Oh well, let's go."
- Freddie gets jealous when Carly hires the handsome but idiotic Cort, so he hires a beautiful intern of his own named Ashley to get even.
- They are both jealous of each other having attractive interns, as if being threatened.
- Carly says a personal goodbye to Freddie just before she leaves to move to Italy with her father
- They are alone in the studio
- Carly kisses Freddie, which he returns
- Freddie and Carly share their seventh and final kiss in this episode
- Freddie puts his fists in the air, when leaving the studio after kissing Carly, hinting he "finally got the girl".
- The kiss probably proves their love for each other.
Creddie Fans - the main forum site for Creddie Fans. There are 721 members and counting!
Creddie Fans Twitter-The official Twitter for the Creddie Fans forum. It is followed by the real Miranda Cosgrove.
Cute Creddie Chronicles - The main FanFiction.Net C2 Community for Creddie stories.
Creddie_Love - LiveJournal Creddie Community created by Creddie Fans member/LiveJournal User fbnk_luv.Carly_Freddy - The first LiveJournal Creddie Community. Created by Creddie Fans creator Honeymoon-Couple_Nose-Kiss/LiveJournal User a_wa.
CreddieLove-A brand new Tumblr fansite dedicated to the relationship of Carly and Freddie.
Creddie Wiki-Wiki page for Creddie ONLY.
Carly and Freddie - The Fanpop Club for Carly and Freddie together.
Carly and Freddy - The FanForum topic for Creddie.Creddieforums- The official Creddie Fans Facebook page. Created by Creddie Fans member XxCreddieShipperxX.
hellyeahcarlyfreddie- The Tumblr page for Creddie. Created by Creddie Fans member fbnk_luv.
Creddie Forums - A second younger forum site for Creddie fans. Not to be confused with Creddieforums Facebook page.
increddieble-The official Creddie Fans photobucket page for caps, pictures, etc.
Official Creddie Discussion at TV.Com-Currently there are 90 pages.
Fan Forum - Creddie thread on Fan Forum.
The Fandom Members-Famous CreddiersXxCreddieShipperxX - Makes Creddie videos, icons, and fanfiction. 1st Moderator of Cute Creddie Chronicles.Creator of Creddie Fans Facebook page. Administrator of Creddie Fans. Named the most friendly member and best fanvideo maker.
Lotstar- Admin on this wiki. Known as one of the nicest, kindest and most devoted Creddie shippers.
spuck - 6th member of Creddie Fans. Created the Logo/Banner of the forum. Named best graphic maker.MusicManiac12323- Has called herself a tech whiz like Freddie, and knows the answers to any techy question. Makes Creddie userboxes and edited photos/fan art for Creddie, and Creddie videos.
CreddieLuv4eva- Writes Creddie fanfiction. Finds trivia, photos, info on episodes (previous and upcoming); looks for latest Creddie info on YouTube, Facebook, and Dan's Twitter, blog and updates page. Adds fan-made Creddie videos found on YouTube; producer of Creddie videos. Makes Creddie fan art and wiki userboxes.
iLove iCarly- Writes Creddie and Spam fanfiction. Former moderator of Creddie Fans. Named best fanfic writer. Second moderator of Cute Creddie Chronicles.
Emlick96 - Finds pictures, episode info, and makes fan art. Also author on Fanfiction of Creddie stories and checks tweets by Dan.Creddie_Niranda_Lover - Checks Creddie facts according to Dan, finds Creddie/Niranda photos posted by Dan, Miranda, Nathan and anyone in the cast. Supports these relationships on Twitter. Contacts people from iCarly, with the purpose to get new Creddie/Niranda facts/hints/photos/future episodes.
Itchylegs- Checks Creddie facts according to Dan, finds Creddie/Niranda photos posted by Dan, Miranda, Nathan and anyone in the cast. Supports these relationships on Twitter. Contacts people from iCarly, with the purpose to get new Creddie/Niranda facts/hints/photos/future episodes.
Creddieisgonnawin- Finds info according to Dan and the cast.
The List of Creddie shippers on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube
(Note: this is a partial list, it is always being expanded)
- iCarlyFanUK1234 (Largest iCarly Archive on YouTube!)
- WeLoveCreddie (Twitter)
- iLoveCreddie (Twitter)
- iCarlyFan94 (Creddie on this wiki)
- HOAWikia (Twitter)
- Namixas (YouTube)
- TheKechan (YouTube)
- KitKatKutie95 (YouTube)
- FabynhaHP (YouTube)
- Ana_Maniac (twitter)
- tsvate (YouTube)
- Montra Chappell (Facebook)
- CreddieCupcake (Twitter)
- CreddieBenson (Twitter)
- icupcake geek (YouTube)
- PenguinsREpic (Twitter)
- LovatosBunny (Twitter)
The List of Creddie shippers that Miranda follows on Twitter
- CreddieSeason - A grand fan of Creddie and Miranda Cosgrove and write much Tweets to Miranda Cosgrove. She started to follow in 23/6/2012.
- shadicoy -A member of Creddie Fans who knows technology.
- jasmineeve - Makes Creddie/Niranda graphics, icons, etc.
- fbnk_luv - Writes Creddie and Niranda fanfiction. Plus icons, graphics, etc.
- nirandafan - A Twitter page for Niranda/Creddie fans.
- SupportCreddie-Followed by Miranda since the 15th of April.
- nirandafan97 -Followed by Miranda since May 17.
- iCarlyFan94 (Creddie here on the wiki) -Followed by Miranda since August 9.
- Emlick96 - followed Summer 2010.
- CreddieLovers-The official Creddie Fans forum Twitter that provides updates.
- CreddieShipper-Administrator of many websites.
- ProjectNICK - Writes Creddie and Niranda fanfiction. Followed by Miranda since October 15.
- iCarlyAddict20 Followed by Miranda since December 10. iCarly Superfan!
- CreddieBenson She follows her since on 09/03/12. Makes Creddie graphics.
- Jenari53 Followed by Miranda since summer 2012.
- In Freddie's "Texts gone wrong" blog, he says he tried to text Carly "Bought you a purple shirt at the mall-reminded me of you!" but instead it says a PIMPLE shirt, and he says Carly has washed her face 12 times. This is a hint Carly cares what Freddie thinks of her and takes his opinions seriously-maybe too literally, since Freddie would never insult her like that.
- In Freddie's April 2009 blog, Mrs. Benson takes an excerpt from his diary that talks about how he's getting chest hairs and "Carly is just going to go crazy over them. I just know it!"
- Freddie cannot stop talking about how cute Carly is in one of his blogs. He tries to talk about PearPhones and goldfish but can't stop talking about Carly. He even suggests that one day he might get married to Carly and have 3 kids and a cat.
- In Freddie's blog, BEST DREAM EVER (Until I Woke Up), Freddie talks about his dream from iDream of Dance. He describes it as "a dream come true", and is upset that it was only a dream. He says that everybody knows he's in love with Carly. Freddie describes his dream as coming to Carly's rescue, and when he mentions Carly hugging him and running off with him, he says that's how it should've been.
- In Carly's blog, Jake Was ALMOST My Boyfriend, she says this: "And then he told me he thinks I'm dating FREDDIE, just 'cuz he saw me kiss Freddie's nose. I told Jake that my Freddie kiss was STRICTLY NASAL, but it was too late." Notice that she never denies feelings for Freddie, and doesn't seem to have a problem with admitting that she kissed Freddie's nose.
- In one of Freddie's blogs, he talks about Jake (Carly's crush), and is obviously jealous. He said he wasn't happy that Carly was obsessed with Jake, and that the thought of them flirting made him sick. He also says that the only reason he fixed Jake's voice was because he can't say no to Carly.
- Freddie writes a blog about his most embarrassing moments - all of them involve Carly.
- In one of Freddie's blogs, he says his New Year's resolution is to make Carly love him.
- On iCarly.com, Freddie said in one of his blogs that he loved Carly's kisses.
- Freddie tells the fans that Carly loved the birthday gift Freddie got for her.
- Freddie wins an online iCarly poll at over 65% hosted by Sam where she asks "Who should Carly kiss on New Years?"
- In Freddie's Christmas blog, he describes the gift he bought for Carly. The gift was a 24 kit gold USB drive and he paid extra money for it to arrive before Christmas. However, the gift went missing. He mentioned an alternative present for her recommended by Spencer such as nose hair trimmers or a wax station for her legs. Freddie hoped that she would like it.
- The Nickelodeon website promoted Creddie to the fullest extent including an iSaved Your Life page. The network has also promoted Creddie in one of their commercials describing the relationship as love.
- On the iCarly website, an animation with Freddie holding up a heart to Carly and the question "Will it finally happen?" is displayed.
- For the extended version of iSaved Your Life, the iCarly website displayed another animation with the words "More Freddie. More kissing. More Carly." There is also a graphic reminding fans to watch iSaved Your Life again with extra footage and kissing lips.
- Freddie explains how getting hit by a taco truck has it's perks. One of those perks is Carly.
- Freddie describes his and Carly's smooching as glorious in a blog after getting hit.
- One of Freddie's blogs is about the Valentine's Day e-cards he made for Carly. He says that he is madly in love with her and wants to show her. One of the Valentine's Day e-cards reads "Carly I may be holding this camera, but I wish I was holding you. Happy Valentine's Day! Love
- Freddie." Freddie is even willing to burn his Nug Nug costume in exchange for Carly's love.
- In one of Freddie's blogs about why he hates gym class, he goes completely off topic and starts talking about how amazing Carly is, stating that he loves Carly and knows that one day she will love him back.
- At the end of the video called "iAct it out: Spencer vs. Sam," while Spencer and Sam are arguing, Freddie looks at the camera and says "I love you, Carly!."
- In the 'iFight Shelby Marx' DVD extras, questions including Carly/Freddie ones are answered on the message board. The responses by the fans are positive regarding the Carly/Freddie relationship.
- Jerry (Spencer), Nathan (Freddie) and Jennette (Sam) tease about the possibility of a relationship between Carly and Freddie on the 'iFight Shelby Marx' DVD.
- In an online interview, Nathan states that he would like an episode where Freddie is jealous that his cousin, who looks just like him, but with accent trys to swoon Carly. This is interpreted that nothing happens in Season 3 to make Freddie stop liking Carly.
- In a recent article that can be viewed online, Miranda says that she would like to see Carly involved with Freddie again romantically or have a real boyfriend.
- On MTV's "Buzzworthy" video interview segment, they had Miranda answering questions about her music and iCarly. The last question she answered asked what her favorite episode of iCarly was. Miranda answers (not word for word) "Well, I have a lot of favorites, but my favorite is iSaved Your Life when Freddie was dating Carly."
- On Carly's Blog 8/27/10, Carly takes a picture of only herself and Freddie and makes them look 70 years older. Hmm, could she be fantasizing about growing old with Freddie?
- In the iCarly Spaces Out! pic gallery, there is a photo of Carly and Freddie lying in their bunks. Freddie is giving a thumbs-up and smiling. The caption-"Freddie obviously approves of sharing close quarters with Carly".
- There are several Creddie hints in the iPity the Nevel pic gallery on the website, one of which is a photo of Carly in her cowgirl outfit with this caption-"Carly dressed up like this for a funny bit on our webshow. People in Nashville dress up like this because it's Tuesday. Freddie wants to move to Nashville" (implication-because Carly wore the outfit).
- In the Flash-ad promoting iParty With Victorious on the iCarly-site and the Slap, Carly and Freddie were the last characters in a long spirals consisting of characters.
- From Freddie's bio on iCarly.com- Favorite thing to do: Hangin with Carly, doing iCarly, tech stuff, my Pearbook computer.
- On just jared jr, Miranda said the episode iSaved your life was the most memorable episode she has ever done on iCarly.
- In the gallery for iLook Alike, there is a picture of Carly looking at Freddie's look-alike flirtatiously. Next to them is Freddie, looking obviously jealous. The caption reads: "Real Freddie decides it's time for Fake Freddie to go home".
- Miranda occasionally mentions that she likes the idea of Carly and Freddie ending up together. Yet she usually denies to choose between Creddie and Seddie.
- In the iCarly.com gallery "Halloween Pics", there is a picture of Carly and Freddie standing together in their costumes, with the caption, "If they got married, they would be Mr and Mrs Bugwitch"
- In the official Nickelodeon site, iCarly is advertised (in a period after the show has ended) with a banner writing "Available on iTunes", the banner having only Carly and Freddie on it.
Dan Schneider Creddie Hints
(Dan Schneider has made many Creddie hints)
- After iFight Shelby Marx, Dan suggests Carly was jealous of Freddie's crush on Shelby.
- "We learn that Carly still seems to have interest in dating Freddie. BUT.. her comment, 'I thought you wanted me to be your future wife' shows us that Carly seems bothered by the thought of Freddie losing his crush on her. I N T E R E S T I N G" [Dan about iFight Shelby Marx]
- "The exchange between Freddie and Carly: 'I know' and 'Eyes up dude' was not in the script. We added those lines while filming the scene." - Dan [about "iFight Shelby Marx"]
- After "iCook", Dan said that he loves the way Freddie says, "Nice PJ's" to Carly.
- After iDate a Bad Boy, Dan said that he loves "the way Carly says, 'Answer it, bad boy.' [to Freddie]"!
- When Dan posts the picture of Carly and Freddie's original kiss in iSpeed Date, he calls it "epic".
- On Dan's YouTube channel, he posts a video titled "Maybe.", possibly hinting that there will be a Carly/Freddie relationship. The "Maybe" video is the most watched out of all Dan's videos.
- He also mentions that Carly and Freddie kissed for approximately 34 minutes.
- Dan's remark of the first kiss- "And.. the kiss. Sweet, huh? We did a lot of takes. Neither Nathan or Miranda seemed to mind at all :)"
- Dan talking about the cut scene where Carly gets jealous of girls at school who like Freddie after he's injured- "There are two new things we get out of the first minute-and-a-half of this scene. We see Carly being very into Freddie, in a girlfriend-y way, and being protective of him... Anyway, I liked both these aspects of the scene. They were only cut from the original version because of time – the show "worked" without these things."
- "It's interesting to watch Carly get possessive of Freddie when the other girl is showing interest in him. Is it a bit immature of Carly? Yes. It is... Characters who are always perfect can get boring (and even annoying) fast."
- "Carly refers to herself and Freddie as an 'item' – I'm not sure, but I don't think that was in the original shorter version."
- "I really like the character development of Freddie in this scene. Everyone knows how much he wants Carly, or at least how much he thinks he does. And maybe he really does! Yet, Freddie doesn't take advantage of Carly when (he feels) she's not thinking straight. That's a gentleman. Freddie is a great role model for young kids without ever being preachy. Nathan Kress brings a lot of his own personal class to the character."
- "I think the final kiss on the cheek that Carly gives Freddie in the elevator is a really sweet, real moment."
For more info, go to http://danwarp.blogspot.com/2010/01/fun-facts-about-isaved-your-life.html#more)
- In a response to a comment about "Victorious" and the Creddie/Seddie relationships, Dan said there will be more scenes/episodes with Carly and Freddie.
- Months after the episode iSaved Your Life aired, Dan posts a picture of Carly and Freddie screaming after Mrs. Benson walks in, for no apparent reason, hinting of future Carly/Freddie romantic interaction.
- In July 2009, Dan Schneider posted on YouTube a video of them saying "Maybe" again and again to each other. It was just the two of them in the iCarly set.
- In September 2009, Dan posted five examples in an explanation of a script in a future iCarly, Season 4 episode. Two of them were the Creddie make-up, and the rest of them were possible candidates.
- Dan does not always put people who hate each other together on his shows. An example would be Zoey/Chase from Zoey 101 who were the MAIN couple throughout the series, and the MAIN plot at the end. Chase fell in love with Zoey when he first saw her, like Freddie did with Carly.
- Dan posted a new video of Carly/Freddie singing lyrics such as "Don't go breaking my heart." "I couldn't if I tried." The two are seen in a more "couple like" environment. (Note it is unknown if this video is Creddie or Niranda)
- For the "iSam's Mom" Fun Facts, Dan posted: "Once again, Mrs. Benson directly insults Carly. We (the writers) are enjoying the fact that Mrs. Benson is now outwardly rude to Carly. Why? Probably because she's angry that she draws much of Freddie's attention away from her. What do you think?" This is evidenced in the episode, as is the fact that Carly and Freddie have several flirty conversations in the episode.
- In Dan's blog in January concerning the ratings analysis for iSaved Your Life, he included these final results-
- iCarly's iSaved Your Life (January 18 at 8:00PM) is Nickelodeon's highest rated and most‐watched telecast ever (animated or live‐action) with Tweens age 9‐14.
- iCarly's iSaved Your Life was watched by 11.2 million total viewers.
- iCarly's iSaved Your Life ranks as Nickelodeon's highest rated and most-watched live action telecast ever in all key demographics, and total viewers.
- iCarly's iSaved Your Life was watched by more viewers than any SpongeBob telecast, ever.
- iCarly's iSaved Your Life was the #1 most-watched show of the week on all of cable television (for all ages).
- iCarly's iSaved Your Life was the highest rated iCarly telecast ever among all key demographics.
- iCarly's iSaved Your Life was the most‐watched Kids telecast on all TV in over two years with key demographics – best since Disney's High School Musical 2 on August 17, 2007.
- iCarly's iSaved Your Life was watched by 4.7 million kids age 6-11, which is on par with the 2007 Super Bowl.
- iCarly's iSaved Your Life went to #1 on iTunes, competing with all TV shows on cable and broadcast television (all major networks).
- With Teens (age 12-17), iCarly's iSaved Your Life got a 12.7 rating. The show Jersey Shore's highest rating ever with Teens (12-17) was a 4.7 rating.
- iCarly's iSaved Your Life with its 11.2 million total viewers outperformed, in total viewership, all competition in its timeslot on ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX, and the CW. The second most watched show on 1/18/10 at 8PM was "How I Met Your Mother" on CBS with 10.4 million viewers.
He concludes the blog with this message-"iCarly fans rock!"
- Dan Schneiders note to 2010: " 2010 was an incredible year for team Schneider's Bakery. Because of the fans' support, the following things happened...
iCarly took Nickelodeon to new heights with iSaved Your Life, Nickelodeon's highest-rated, most-watched telecast in the network's history." - "The iCarly episode iSaved Your Life was the #1 most-viewed show of 2010 on all of cable television, for all ages"
- Dan Schneider on Twitter: Proud to let you know that iCarly's "iSaved Your Life" was the most-watched TV show on all cable (for ALL ages) in 2010. THANKS, FANS!!
- In Dan's blog "When Fans Assume...", Dan puts out 5 examples of what a writer would do in a Creddie-oriented script, the 1st and 2nd ones being Creddie.
"iCarly" CD Hints
- In Track #2 (of iCarly dialogue), titled "What's Next?", when Carly says the name of the next track called "Stay My Baby", Freddie says to her, "I'd love to stay your baby!"
- On the iCarly Soundtrack II, Miranda (Carly) sings a song called "All Kinds of Wrong" (track 6) about missing out on a relationship because she didn't realize what she had until it was gone. This is possibly meant as a hint about Carly still having feelings for Freddie.
- Track 12, "I'm Not Gonna Teach Your Boyfriend How to Dance With You", is possibly a reference to the Creddie dance in iSpeed Date, and how he feels about Carly's boyfriends.
- Track 11, "I Will Be", sounds like a song from Carly to Freddie, apologizing for not realizing how much he meant to her before, when they were dating. Particularly the line, "You're the one thing I got right, the only one I let inside," sounds like Carly is talking about all of her other relationships that didn't work out.
- In iSoundtrack II: Track 10:Shakespeare (Acoustic Mix) If you think about it is relates to going back to iSaved Your Life when Carly has her first kiss with Freddie. And how she feels he is the one for her and if we go any farther can we a have a great relationship. So she may still have that on her mind but isn;t ready to reveal it to freddie so she agrees with him at the end of the episode when she agrees with Freddie on waiting til he's out of the cast and if she still has those feelings for him afterwards. And that when she feels is the right time she will tell him.
"iCarly" Video Game Hints
There are distinct Carly/Freddie conversations in the video game.
- Conversation #1: Carly reveals to Sam and Freddie that she dreamed Freddie was her boyfriend. Freddie says, "That sounds like a good dream to me!"
- Conversation #2: Freddie is tech-talking when Sam interrupts, but Carly stops her and says, "Thanks, Freddie." When Freddie asks, "Do I get a kiss?" Carly replies with a playful, "No."
"iCarly" Merchandise Hints
- In a 2009 iCarly calendar, two of the pics have Carly and Freddie together, one with them holding hands.
- iCarly hoodies feature Carly and Freddie, also holding hands.
- In the iCarly annual, there are thirteen pictures of Carly and Freddie including the one with them holding hands.
- A couple of the mini iCarly books have Carly and Freddie either right next to each other or just the two of them on the cover.
- In an iCarly iSaved Your Life article featuring their kiss, Miranda Cosgrove says she can see Carly and Freddie dating and that they have a great friendship.
- In June, an iCarly DVD featuring iSaved Your Life with Carly and Freddie on the cover was released. The description for iSaved Your Life is as followed: Freddie is injured when he saves Carly from a runaway taco truck. After Freddie’s daring rescue, Carly starts to see Freddie in a different light. Sam tries to warn him that Carly’s feelings are based on guilt and not true love; however, Freddie is happy that the girl of his dreams is finally his girlfriend. Sam is involved in her own risky mission – competing against Spencer in a paintball game called Assassin. Danger lurks around every corner and only one person can be left standing… paint-free. Other episodes include iQuit iCarly, iThink They Kissed, iTwins, and iMove Out along with behind the scenes extras!
(Note: See the Creddie Songs page for a full list of songs often considered to fit the Creddie relationship)
- Meant For Me; Chrissy Chase- The Official Creddie song, which Carly and Freddie slow danced to in iSpeed Date, during what is considered by most to be the best Creddie moment of all time.
- Another exceptional Creddie song, that is unrelated to any episode, is the background music on the site and is called "Can't Fight this Feeling Anymore" CreddieLove.
- in iDon't Want to Fight an unknown, sweet song is playing when Freddie puts his arm around Carly, and asks, "You feeling the mood?"
- In iStage an Intervention, when Carly goes to tell Freddie what Sam did, sweet music plays.
- In iSaved Your Life, during the scene with Carly and Freddie's first kiss, slow, sweet piano music is playing, and rises up a little when they kiss. Slow, sweet, sad music plays in the episode's ending, when Carly tells Freddie, leaving in the elevator, that she'll see him tomorrow. When Freddie says, and also shouts, "WHAT DID I DO?!" then the music rises and ends.