One of the biggest commitments of the iCarly fanbase is the romantic relationships between the three main characters, Carly Shay, Sam Puckett, and Freddie Benson. While it is/was often speculated which of the three would end up together by the two distinct fan groups Creddie and Seddie (and others like Cibby and Cam) - there was, after 100 or more episodes, a "sort of" conclusion.
On the romantic side of things:
- Creddie received a nod. Carly and Freddie kissed for the last time on iCarly; neither gave any real emotion toward the exchange.
- Seddie received a nod. Sam and Freddie had a conversation where Freddie brought up the topic of them getting back together.
- Spam gets a nod. Spencer gave Sam his motorcycle that she will later have in Sam & Cat .
- Cibby got a nod.? Gibby? offered to take Carly to the dance and dressed in a nice tuxedo. Carly wanted to hear Gibby's catchphrase one more time for the road.
- Cam got a nod. Sam gave Carly her blue remote.
- Creddiam gets a nod. Carly, Freddie, and Sam all experience "flashbacks" to? iPilot? as Carly was leaving.?
- In the end, no one was officially dating.
Apart from the romance, or lack thereof, there were some crucial events and callbacks:
- Colonel Shay made his first (and only) on-screen appearance. His appearance is what causes Carly to leave for Italy as he is unable to spend anymore time at Bushwell Plaza.
- Miss Briggs is still unmarried; meaning her affair with Mr. Howard never prospered.
- Lewbert remained safe and distanced from his wife, Marta Trundel.
- Sam got herself a motorcycle. This motorcycle will later make an appearance in Sam & Cat.
- Spencer's ability to set thing on fires never diminished.
- Socko never made an on-screen appearance.
- Wesley, despite rumors, did not make a reappearance.