Gibby's is the name of the secret restaurant in the Ridgeway High School basement, run by Gibby in iOpen a Restaurant. Sam, who specializes in hot meat, becomes his business partner. The menu includes a hot meat sandwich, garlic bread, cheese bread, spaghetti carbonara, french fries, tater tots, lemonade and a red pepper lemonade.
- According to Noah Munck there's an actual restaurant named Gibby's in Montreal, Quebec.
- Noah Munck also had the Gibby's restaurant sign in his dressing room when he filmed iCarly .
- It is known for its hot meat sandwiches.
- Despite Gibby suggesting that the restaurant should serve lasagna, the menu does not have lasagna. It was probably replaced by spaghetti carbonara.
- Gibby's only appearance was in the episode iOpen a Restaurant. It was rumored that it would appear in iGet Banned, but it didn't.