iBloop is the 15th episode of Season 3 of iCarly and the 65th episode overall, this is the first clip show in the series. The episode features bloopers and clips from various episodes, some that would air after this episode. It aired on April 17, 2010. Drake Bell makes a guest cameo in one of the bloopers and several minor and recurring characters returned via archive footage.
This conference turns into a viewing of never-before-seen clips of bloopers and outtakes backstage. In the end, Miranda admits that everyone messes up sometimes, and it's not much of a big deal. Some of the bloopers are from episodes that had not been shown yet when iBloop aired, so those are previews to later episodes. This is because, in production order, this episode was the last episode of Season 3 (in production code Season 2, as Season 2 and 3 were split into 2 parts).
- When Miranda Cosgrove and Jerry Trainor show their guest-stars making mistakes, one of them is Drake Bell, who was a co-star with Miranda in Dan Schneider's previous Nickelodeon series, Drake & Josh. He plays his character, Drake Parker, because he calls Miranda/Carly "Megan" (which was her name on the show), and seeing Jennette/Sam, Nathan/Freddie, and Mary Scheer/Freddie's mom, he asks Miranda where Josh [Nichols] (played by Josh Peck, his real-life best friend), Mom (played by Nancy Sullivan), and Dad (Jonathan Goldstein) are, not recognizing the others (Sam, Freddie, Mrs. Benson). This blooper was made during iWill Date Freddie.
- If you look closely, you can see TheSlap.com, the official website of Dan Schneider's new show Victorious, multiple times in the bloopers, often replacing green screen shots from the actual episode.
- In parts you can hear Ginger Fox singing "Number One."
- This is the episode with the most Penny-Tees. If you look really close you discover it shows a Penny-Tee 19 times and a new one at the end with the phrase: "Random Dancing."
- A repeat of the episode that aired on July 30, 2010 following the premiere of iGot a Hot Room had 5.58 million viewers, over 125% of the premiere audience. 
- Sam and Freddie (nor, by extension, Carly and Spencer) do not appear in this episode. While Jerry Trainor and Miranda Cosgrove appear as themselves, Nathan Kress and Jennette McCurdy are absent for the entire episode.
- This episode continues the tradition of clip shows for Schneider series ("PCA Confidential" for Zoey 101, and "Dr. Phyllis Show" for Drake & Josh). A Victorious blooper special known as "Blooptorious" was also made later on.
- Dan tweeted about a blooper sequel for iCarly.
- Clips from iWon't Cancel The Show, and iPsycho were shown, this is because this is the last episode of Season 3, but Nickelodeon airs episodes out of order.
- When the DVD release of the Season 3 came out, this was placed as the last episode of the Season, keeping in mind of the fact that it was meant to air after "iWon't Cancel The Show" and "iPsycho."
- At the end, during Random Dancing, Lisa Lillien (a.k.a Hungry Girl and the wife of Dan Schneider) is seen dancing with the cast and crew.
- For unknown reasons, this episode rarely airs on Nickelodeon.
View Gallery for this episode here.
(from iSpace Out)
Nathan: Mr. Blanton just icked... m hal ma dubin!
(from iLook Alike)
Jerry: Hey, I know you guys are mad I won't let you go to the fight, but... sorry, I don't know what line to say.
Jerry: Sorry, I just got a message from Dan. Opening it. [looks at camera] I WILL act better. [snickers]
Jennette: I'm Carly... I am not Carly!
(from iHurt Lewbert)
Nathan: Yeah! What! [monitor screen falls down] Oh no!
Miranda: [laughing] Our TV!
Nathan: Hello, the remote's gone again... [someone throws remote at his face] Yey-oh! Yep, we lost it. It's outta there.
(from iWill Date Freddie)
Nathan: I don't bluff. Okay, I was bluffing when I said "I don't bluff," but I'm...serious about quitting! that was it! [snickers]
Jennette: We used sound footage from rece-rener-rnt!
(from iFight Shelby Marx)
Nathan: [to Victoria Justice] I thought you might want a snack so I took some raisin bread, put a little butter and toast on it, then- [realizing his mistake, ends sarcastically] I put a little butter and toast on it, then put cinnamon it.
Nathan: Do you guys think I'm [voice breaking] funny?
Nathan: [in high voice, like his voice has cracked] Puberty! All righty.
(from iWon't Cancel The Show)
Miranda: Now...say hello...now please enjoy our... [bursts out laughing]
(from iFight Shelby Marx)
Reed: THIS IS A MOCKERY! EAT POPCORN! (extras around him laugh) Oh wait, no eat popcorn!
(from iSaved Your Life)
Miranda: Now the only two people left in the game are Sam and my best friend...my best friend? Sorry.
Jennette: I think I'm your best friend.
(from iReunite With Missy)
Jennette:(breaks her styrofoam cup)
Miranda: Whoa!! Defaulty cup! (laughter) What? "Defaulty?"
(from iWill Date Freddie)
Drake Bell: [comes into room where Carly, Sam, Freddie and Mrs. Benson are acting a scene] [to Carly] Hey, Megan. [points to Mrs. Benson] Who's she?
Mary Scheer: I don't believe I know you.
Drake: Where's Josh? [Looks around] Where-- Where's Mom and Dad?
Noah: Check out what it says if I play every fourth word.
Ethan: Happy birthday!
(from iCarly Awards)
Nathan: Hey, I didn't say they were hot.
Jerry: Yeah, and you didn't say that they were DOOBADOOS!
(from iStage an Intervention)
Jerry: That's a really old video game from like the last century! The most pop-- [breaks down, in a high pitched voice] I don't know what to say anymore.
(from iSaw Him First)
Jerry: Yeah, the elevator just fell nine stories to the...
Hal: To the what?
Jerry: To the basement, it's in the basement.
Hal: And where's that?
Jerry: It's on the stairs.
Hal: Can you take me there?