After an iCarly webcast, Sam checks her backpack and notices her laptop is missing. Soon, she messes up Carly's house and tries to find it and couldn't find it. Then they ask her for the serial number and writes it on a marshmallow. Then Freddie remotely activated the webcam with the laptop's serial number, and they see an old lady in front of it. They soon watch her and get a board to try and write down as much clues and information as they can to get closer to finding out who she is. After watching her for eleven hours, they here some clues about where she lives and Freddie finds some information and they figure out where she lives and go to her apartment. They break in her house by breaking down the door. Then they see the laptop color and notice it is not the color of Sam's PearBook and they compare both serial numbers of the laptop and the written serial number and find out that Sam gave them the wrong serial number and soon think that Sam's laptop is gone forever. Then they leave the old lady alone leaving her upset. They go back to the loft finding Spencer with his prize and Sam asks if they have any leftover food and Carly says that she left some pizza in the freezer. Then Carly stays with Spencer in the couch. Sam opens the freezer compartment and carries her big pizza carton out and when she opens the top, her laptop was inside. She then sneaks out of the loft and takes the pizza carton out with her without telling anyone that her laptop was there.
Sam accidentally throws Spencer's lunch box and it hits Spencer in the face. Then he finds his box of ticket points for his favorite arcade and explains that he collected those points for years to win their best prize, a big plush dolphin. When he runs all the way to the arcade, one of their workers tells Spencer that his points were worthless since they were 15 years old and they already switched to electronic points and use a card. He also tells Spencer that he cannot enter unless he is accompanied with a child. He then leaves and gets very sad. After Gibby babysits Guppy for a while, he gets very upset with him. Then Spencer offers to take Guppy with him. When Guppy agrees, they both go to the Arcade and Spencer shows Guppy to the worker. They spend the entire day there and Spencer constantly gains points. He is close to getting 1000 points and just exactly when it strikes 10:00 PM the closing time, Spencer strikes 1000 points like he wanted and runs over to get the plush dolphin and takes Guppy home. Carly and Sam come to the loft telling Spencer that Sam's laptop is gone forever and Spencer shows them his prize.
- Jean Sincere guest stars as Gloria
- This episode airs one day before Spencer Shay's birthday.
- BooG!e, who portrays T-Bo, tweeted "All good things come to an end...AMAZING opportunity...AMAZING group of people...I grew up on Nickelodeon."
- There was a Hungry Girl ad on the website Freddie used to find Sam's laptop.
- Noah's younger brother Ethan Munck returns as Guppy 
- Funk E. Fester's, which is seen in this episode, is a parody of Chuck E. Cheese's.
- This episode is the penultimate (second to last) episode of iCarly.
- This is the last regular, half hour episode of iCarly to air.
- The animation of the iCarly cartoon is similar to South Park. This is most likely because Dan Schneider is a big fan of South Park. Also, when Sam hands the marshmallow to Freddie she says "hyah" like Cartman.
- Dan Schneider voices the announcer for Bitty Big Heads in the introduction during the web segment Hungry Sam in a silly accent.
- Ms. Benson says "what the yuck!?" for the second time on the show, the first time being in the episode iSaved Your Life.
- This episode aired on the 26th birthday of Drake and Josh star Josh Peck.
- There is a Pak Rat machine in Funk E. Fester's (first seen in iStage an Intervention).
- Mrs. Benson's voice was heard twice this episode but she never appeared in person.
- The Vegetarian Spaghetti Taco was the winning recipe for the Bird's Eye campaign.
- When they show the Vegetarian Spaghetti Taco winner on the screen, the "mmmmm" that is heard is the same soundbite that appears at the end of every episode with the Schneider's Bakery logo.
- In reality, since Sam's laptop was in the fridge for at least 12 hours, the fridge could have caused damage to it.
- The book that Guppy is seen reading in Funk E. Fester's, Nifty Shades of Beige, is a parody of the erotic novel Fifty Shades of Grey. Judging by Guppy's reaction after reading a page of the book, it probably has similar content.
- This episode marks the last appearance of Guppy.
- It's shown in bloopers that they had to do at least two takes of the scene, where Gloria bashes Gibby with a lamp 
- Spencer is thirty years old and he mentioned he won those Funk E. Fester's tickets when was ten. Yet Todd said those tickets are fifteen years old, which would not add up to Spencer's actual age. However, they may have still been using the tickets for six years after he won the tickets.
- Funk E. Fester's closes at 10 PM but when the scene cut to the next one it showed outside and it looked like it was around noon.
- The old lady with the blue Pearbook asks Sam if she wants her kidney back and grasps her abdomen in front on her left side - but kidneys are not located in front in the abdomen, they are located about half-way up a person's back.
Sam: [looking through her backpack] Where's my laptop?
Carly: I don't know.
Sam: [putting her backpack down, worriedly] My laptop's gone!
Sam: It (the laptop) was a Bat Mitzvah gift from my Grandmother.
Freddie: You're not even Jewish.
Sam: [grabs Freddie by the collar, pulls his face up to hers so their noses touch] You tell my Grandma that and I will break you.
Freddie: [nervously] Shalom!
Sam: I'll clean all this up later!
Carly: [to Freddie] Now you see I know that's not true.
Sam: [unknowingly throws a lunch box at Spencer from behind]
Spencer: [gets hit, falls on the floor, groaning] Oh my god.
Carly: [watching Sam rummage through drawers and such] I know you wanna find your laptop, but you're kinda destroying my house.
[Sam hands Freddie a marshmallow]
Freddie: [strangely, looking at Sam, grabbing the marshmallow] You wrote your laptop's serial number on a marshmallow?
Sam: [defensively] I didn't have paper.
Sam: [breaking down a door] I've come to take back what's mine!
Gloria [placing her hand on her stomach] Are you my kidney donor?
Carly: [To Sam] Hey, where you going?
Sam: [after finding her Pearbook in the pizza box, walking out the door] Nothing...
Guppy: [To Spencer] I gotta pee!
Spencer: You can pee in the ballpit.
See the gallery for this episode, here.
See videos for this episode here.