"The very first ever iCarly Award!"
Carly and Sam are hosting an awards show for some of the best fan-based home videos submitted to the show. Spencer builds one 10-foot iCarly Award, instead of ten one-foot iCarly Awards, and now quickly has to build the ten little ones. His only assistance comes from six male European Swimsuit models and only one (named Buckminshta) can speak English. When the male swimsuit model photographer comes in and asks Spencer for his model, he refuses to let them go because he needs their help to build the trophies while the awards show is going on. To avoid getting into trouble, Spencer ties the photographer up in duct tape and leaves him outside the door.
After all the award winners get their trophies and don't get to make a speech because both hostesses keep shooing them away, Spencer gets the 10-foot iCarly Award for "Best Brother and Best Trophy Builder" with the swimsuit models carrying the giant trophy. Then, the show ends with Random Dancing. The photographer breaks free from the tape and chases Spencer while he runs away.
- Simon, the guy who can squirt milk from his eye appeared on the first episode of iCarly, iPilot, returned to receive an award.
- The end dance between Sam, Carly, and Gibby pays homage to Beyonce's "Single Ladies" dance.
- The pink bathrobe Carly is wearing at the beginning of the episode is the same robe she wears in an episode of season 1, iMight Switch Schools.
- One of the awards said iGibby.
- This the first episode to air with the new Nick logo.
- The video with the turtle trying to eat a small tomato can easily be found on YouTube. The voices done by the turtle and the tomato were done by Dan Schneider and Jerry Trainor.
- At the beginning, Carly declared that instead of one 10-foot tall award, she needed 10 one-foot tall awards. However, if you count the number of videos featured during the awards show, there are only nine. Then Spencer appears on screen after the last one is given out, and as Carly is preparing to surprise him with the 10th (large) award, he reiterates that he only prepared 10 small ones. If this were the case, he'd have one left over.
- Captions misspell Vooshnod's name as "Fooshnog".
View Gallery for this episode here.
QuotesSpencer:[In a fake accent] The very first ever iCarly Award!
[Carly, Sam and Freddie exchange looks]
Spencer: Well? Looks just like Carly right?
Carly: yeah kinda but...
Sam: Dude that's enormous.
Freddie: Its like 10 feet tall.
Spencer:Yeah that's what you guys said. One 10 feet tall iCarly award.
Carly: No! We said 10 One foot tall iCarly Awardssss
Carly:You know hosting an iCarly Award has always been a dream of mine
Sam:Woa! Too much information.
Carly:Hey, don't go there!
[both fake laugh]
Carly: Here's a girl that can really sing.
Sam: Shut yo' mouth!
Spencer: Everyone, this is America so the girls hair is on their heads.
Carly: Isn't our banter horrible?
Sam: Just like the real award shows!
Sam:Okay people, I think we're done.
Carly:Nope. We still have one final award to present.
Spencer:Ahh, you said 10. I don't have anymore.
Carly:And the iCarly award for "Best iCarly Award Builder & Best Big Brother of All Time" goes to Spencer!