This is my first blog in a long time. This the second episode.
Freddie's little brother Jason gets out of Juvie and brings in secrets that Freddie wanted to be kept a secret.
Gibby and Spencer get in trouble for prank calling Mrs. Benson and she gets revenge by taking them to a anti-bacterial convention.
- Carly gets mad that Freddie hangs out with his brother more than her.
- Carly get jealous that Jason brings up a girl named Ashley that Freddie used to like.
- Carly holds Freddie's arm during a horror movie.
- Carly: Who's Ashley? (seems jealous)
- Carly: (Mad) Stop hanging out with your brother.
- Carly (Holding onto Freddie's arm) Change it, change it.
- Sam seems impressed that Freddie isn't scared during the movie.
- Jason wears purple shirts throughout the episode
- Sam seems concerned for Freddie and Jason's dad
- Sam: (surprised that Freddie isn't scared throughout the movie)
- Freddie: (notices Jason wear a purple shirt) What's with the purple?
Jason: (looks at his shirt) I happen to love the color purple.
- Jason: (to Freddie) How come you weren't at dad's funeral?
Sam: what happened to your dad?
- Jason likes the idea of Carly and Sam dating
- Jason implies that two girls at Juvie are dating
- Carly and Sam smiled at each other in a flirty way
- Jason: I opened the closest door and seen two girls that looks like you two making out. (smiles)
- Freddie: (talking. Carly and Sam smiled at each other.)
- Jason: (looks at Freddie) I don't see what's wrong about two girls dating. It's normal.
- Carly: (looking at Jason) Who's this?
Freddie: My little brother.
Sam: He's cute.
Jason: Call me cute one more time you'll wake up in handcuffs in a very awkward position. (Sam backs away)
- Carly: Why was Jason in Juvie?
Jason: (Smiling) Let's say a school ended up in smoke and flames.
- Jason: (Arguing with Freddie) Hey. I wake up everyday to see your ugly face. You don't hear me complain about it.
Freddie: That was mean.
- Spencer: That was torture
Jason: Hey be lucky it was less torture than Juvie.
- Mrs. Benson: I will take you two to a anti-bacterial convetion. (Spencer and Gibby groan.)
Do you like it? Hate it? Did you like that Mrs. Benson got revenge?