Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is my first blog in a long time. This the second episode.
Freddie's little brother Jason gets out of Juvie and brings in secrets that Freddie wanted to be kept a secret.
Gibby and Spencer get in trouble for prank calling Mrs. Benson and she gets revenge by taking them to a anti-bacterial convention.
- Carly gets mad that Freddie hangs out with his brother more than her.
- Carly get jealous that Jason brings up a girl named Ashley that Freddie used to like.
- Carly holds Freddie's arm during a horror movie.
- Carly: Who's Ashley? (seems jealous)
- Carly: (Mad) Stop hanging out with your brother.
- Carly (Holding onto Freddie's arm) Change it, change it.
- Sam seems impressed that Freddie isn't scared during the movie.
- Jason wears purple shirts throughout the episode
- Sam seems concerned for Freddie and Jason's dad
- Sam: (surprised that Freddie isn't scared throughout the movie)
- Freddie: (notices Jason wear a purple shirt) What's with the purple?
Jason: (looks at his shirt) I happen to love the color purple.
- Jason: (to Freddie) How come you weren't at dad's funeral?
Sam: what happened to your dad?
- Jason likes the idea of Carly and Sam dating
- Jason implies that two girls at Juvie are dating
- Carly and Sam smiled at each other in a flirty way
- Jason: I opened the closest door and seen two girls that looks like you two making out. (smiles)
- Freddie: (talking. Carly and Sam smiled at each other.)
- Jason: (looks at Freddie) I don't see what's wrong about two girls dating. It's normal.
- Carly: (looking at Jason) Who's this?
Freddie: My little brother.
Sam: He's cute.
Jason: Call me cute one more time you'll wake up in handcuffs in a very awkward position. (Sam backs away)
- Carly: Why was Jason in Juvie?
Jason: (Smiling) Let's say a school ended up in smoke and flames.
- Jason: (Arguing with Freddie) Hey. I wake up everyday to see your ugly face. You don't hear me complain about it.
Freddie: That was mean.
- Spencer: That was torture
Jason: Hey be lucky it was less torture than Juvie.
- Mrs. Benson: I will take you two to a anti-bacterial convetion. (Spencer and Gibby groan.)
Do you like it? Hate it? Did you like that Mrs. Benson got revenge?