iStill Psycho was an extremely funny episode.
Also, creepy. e.g. And ever, and ever, and ever...
Gibby's real name is Orenthal Gibson. My apologies to all existing Orenthals but if I were Gibby, I'd sue my parents.
Maurice is a guy. One of us is confused.
Here Gibby, Gibby Gibby... Because if a psychotic family is plotting to imprison you, when they call you like a pet, you jump and go: Oh Boy! Maybe they have those biscuits I like!
Sam has a policy for the acquisition of objects: If she likes it 'and she doesn't have one, it's hers'. This applies to tasers, shock pens and hopefully Freddies.
List of offences by Nora and family
- Unfair Detainment, Kidnapping- Freddie, Gibby, Carly, Sam, Spencer
- Sexual Haressment- Freddie
- Mild Torture- Spencer on a wheel and refusal to allow the urgent passing of bodily fluids. Next time stop at a gas station Spencer.
List of offences by the iCarly gang
- Destruction of property: 1 chair, 2 doors, 2 mannequins, 1 table, 1 glass ornament, who knows what when Mrs. B and T-Bo fought off-screen
- Assault with intent to cause bodily harm and actually causing physical harm by the use of: swords, a helmet with a head in it, one’s body and a shock pen
- Intimidation of a chicken: Quote ‘I’m sorry that I’ve eaten thousands of your relatives’ unquote.
- Attacking mentally challenged persons.
Under the circumstances, I believe these would be ignored
Account of the use of a Shock Pen
- Carly cares about me. What a thing to say to an ex-girlfriend’s best friend. ZAPP! Revenge!
- Sam’s turn. ZAPPP! That’s for testing her.
- ZAAAP! That’s for actually making Sam question whether or not something is edible, Mom oh and for giving birth to Nora.
- ZAAAP! That’s for giving Sam false hope, Dad.
- ZAAAP! That’s for existing, Nora and for kissing Freddie.
One more thing. A party going on forever and ever and ever based on a human strapped to a wheel? Oh Nora. Sweetie... Humans die.
ps. I don't know about you but the moment Gibby went up the chimney, the following was running through my head: there's something stuck up the chimney and I don't know what it is and it's been there all night long...