So for a couple of months I've thought about things that I really dislike and can't stand, there's probably more but, oh well:p
1. Bad Grammar
2. Facial hair on guys
3. Bad acting
4. Egoistical people
5. People repeating the same thing over and over again
6. Wearing red and yellow together
7. Cheesy pick up lines used seriously on a person
8. Girls who whine after their boyfriends and want to know what they're doing ALL the time.
9. Obnoxious laughter
10. People being mean or unfair to people who can't defend themselves (kids, special ed, ect)
11. People ordering food and trying to pass it off as if the made it.
12. Cheesy movies with overused plots
13. When people complain to make conversation
14. People who do the wrong thing knowing its not right
15. …Read more >
1. I'm Christian, I love Christ and accepted him into my heart when I was only 5.
2. I'm a Seddie fan but was crazy for Creddie in the first season.
3. I'm a fan of so many movies, tv shows and books that I love quoting from them.
4. I have two major pet peeves: bad grammar and facial hair on guys.
5. I love to act, sing, and dance but I feel I'm no good at it :p
6. When I try to be sarcastic, no one gets it and thinks I'm serious.
7. I can't play a joke on someone without smiling or laughing.
8. I love the ocean so much that when I was younger I wished that I could be a mermaid (I even wanted to dye my hair red in honor of Ariel :)
9. Whenever I'm laughing, my dad thinks I'm crying.
10. I love dipping french fries in vanilla milkshakes.
11. I hate …Read more >