Spencer tells Carly, Sam, Freddie, Natalie and Gibby about the ghost of floor 6 on Ridgeway. When they notice strange things happening in the school they the quintet decide to sneak into the school at night.
Sam: Let's go there and hunt those ghosts.
Sam: Why not? You're afraid.
Freddie: Oh believe me, I lived with you. Nothing scares me anymore.
Natalie: (grabs Freddie's hand)
Freddie: What are you doing.
Natalie: They say that when you're afraid you should grab the hand of a close one.
Freddie: Okay, now I'm afraid.
Carly: Okay, we should split up. Okay Gibby and Sam in one team and Freddie, Natalie and me, in the other.
Gibby: You want to get me killed?
Carly: Okay, Natalie joins you.
Natalie: You want to get ME killed?
Carly: Okay, you guys are overreacting. Cooperating with Sam isn't that bad?
Freddie (at Carly): Believe me, it's bad.
- After debating how the group should split up, Carly and Sam end up together two headed group.
- When a door suddenly shuts loudly, Carly jumps in Sam's hands.
- Carly purposed that Natalie should go in a team with Sam and Gibby, leaving Freddie and her alone.
- She was defending her idea to put Natalie, Sam and Gibby in one team. She seemed upset when Freddie showed compassion to Gibby and Natalie.
- Freddie says that Carly looks cute when she looked scared.
- Natalie and Carly were sitting next to each other when listening to Spencer's story.
- Carly didn't want Spencer to get worried about her.
- Carly seems to agree with Gibby that he shouldn't be left alone with Sam.
- When Freddie says: "Oh believe me, I lived with you. Nothing scares me anymore." Sam seemed to be a little amused by it.
- Freddie also says that being with Sam is that bad, while smirking.
- Sam and Natalie were put into one team originally by Carly.
- Natalie still thinks Sam is going to kill her if the two are left alone, even with Gibby.
- Sam seems to be the one who enjoyed Spencer's ghost story the most.
- When Gibby thinks that Sam is going to kill him, Sam looked more hurt then when Natalie says so.
- Natalie grabs Freddie's hand suddenly. This freaks him out a little bit, indicating that he might getting the hint.
- Natalie and Freddie end up in a team together with Gibby, but interact more with each other than with Gibby.
- When Freddie says that Carly looks cute when she's scared she looked hurt.
- Freddie says that he burrowed boxers from Spencer.
- Freddie and Gibby end up in a team together.
- Natalie seemed to be the most afraid listener to Spencer's story and asked him the most questions.
- Natalie and Gibby end up in a team together.
- Gibby seemed annoyed that Natalie and Freddie interact a lot, without involving him in it, maybe pointing out jealousy to Natalie.
- Spencer gives Gibby extra information about his ghost story.