Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Spencer tells Carly, Sam, Freddie, Natalie and Gibby about the ghost of floor 6 on Ridgeway. When they notice strange things happening in the school they the quintet decide to sneak into the school at night.
Sam: Let's go there and hunt those ghosts.
Sam: Why not? You're afraid.
Freddie: Oh believe me, I lived with you. Nothing scares me anymore.
Natalie: (grabs Freddie's hand)
Freddie: What are you doing.
Natalie: They say that when you're afraid you should grab the hand of a close one.
Freddie: Okay, now I'm afraid.
Carly: Okay, we should split up. Okay Gibby and Sam in one team and Freddie, Natalie and me, in the other.
Gibby: You want to get me killed?
Carly: Okay, Natalie joins you.
Natalie: You want to get ME killed?
Carly: Okay, you guys are overreacting. Cooperating with Sam isn't that bad?
Freddie (at Carly): Believe me, it's bad.
- After debating how the group should split up, Carly and Sam end up together two headed group.
- When a door suddenly shuts loudly, Carly jumps in Sam's hands.
- Carly purposed that Natalie should go in a team with Sam and Gibby, leaving Freddie and her alone.
- She was defending her idea to put Natalie, Sam and Gibby in one team. She seemed upset when Freddie showed compassion to Gibby and Natalie.
- Freddie says that Carly looks cute when she looked scared.
- Natalie and Carly were sitting next to each other when listening to Spencer's story.
- Carly didn't want Spencer to get worried about her.
- Carly seems to agree with Gibby that he shouldn't be left alone with Sam.
- When Freddie says: "Oh believe me, I lived with you. Nothing scares me anymore." Sam seemed to be a little amused by it.
- Freddie also says that being with Sam is that bad, while smirking.
- Sam and Natalie were put into one team originally by Carly.
- Natalie still thinks Sam is going to kill her if the two are left alone, even with Gibby.
- Sam seems to be the one who enjoyed Spencer's ghost story the most.
- When Gibby thinks that Sam is going to kill him, Sam looked more hurt then when Natalie says so.
- Natalie grabs Freddie's hand suddenly. This freaks him out a little bit, indicating that he might getting the hint.
- Natalie and Freddie end up in a team together with Gibby, but interact more with each other than with Gibby.
- When Freddie says that Carly looks cute when she's scared she looked hurt.
- Freddie says that he burrowed boxers from Spencer.
- Freddie and Gibby end up in a team together.
- Natalie seemed to be the most afraid listener to Spencer's story and asked him the most questions.
- Natalie and Gibby end up in a team together.
- Gibby seemed annoyed that Natalie and Freddie interact a lot, without involving him in it, maybe pointing out jealousy to Natalie.
- Spencer gives Gibby extra information about his ghost story.