While I think it's a good thing that people are realizing Seddie might not happen in iOMG, I also think some of you are reading too much into the iPwV promo. I think we all need to calm down.
1) Sam and Freddie are (as of this point) juniors in high school. They're teenagers. Teenagers fall in and out of love all the time. Their relationships don't usually last out of high school. Remember Josh and Mindy? They broke up at some point in their relationship.
2) So what if they break up? If they were really meant to be together, they wouldn't *stay* broken up. Josh and Mindy did get back together.
3) We're not even done with season four. We have iOMG and iPwV left, plus an entire season after that. Quinn and Logan didn't date until around mid-season four.
4) So what if Freddie saw a picture of Tori and went, "Who's she?" He's a 16-year-old boy. Even if he and Sam did start dating at the end of iOMG, it doesn't mean he can't think other girls are attractive. Remember in iSYL when he was dating Carly? Girls kept flirting with him and he didn't do anything about it. He almost got invited to a party until Carly intervened and started kissing him in front of her. If he and Sam are dating in iPwV, as long as he doesn't do anything, he's perfectly allowed to think she's attractive (maybe telling Sam he thinks so is a bad idea, though).
5) The sudden realization that Seddie might not happen in iOMG is a good thing. It's keeping us Seddiers in check. Remember how a rumor floated around about there being major Seddie in iBeat the Heat? What happened in terms of Seddie in that episode? Nothing. We all got pissed at that.
Do I want Seddie to happen in iOMG? Shoosh yeah I do. But I'm also reminding myself that it might not happen right then. Expecting the worst, but hoping for the best.
WHAT HAPPENS IF CREDDIE HAPPENS IN iOMG BUT SEDDIE DOESN'T?
WHAT HAPPENS IF SEDDIE HAPPENS IN iOMG BUT CREDDIE DOESN'T?