If you could become the President of Nickelodeon, What you do differently? What shows would you bring back? Plus with the ratings and Jason Biggs twitter mistake?
Also, who would you fire.
Okay, he is mine,
I would get the promo department straight and not give spoliers and release the promos sooner before a week.Read more >
Since the Kids' Choice awards are tonight, I thought it would be fun to see qwho you want to get slimed.
Also who do you thing will win tonight.
If I could sime some one I would slime Dan
Also we should try to tred GET Dan Slimed on Twitter.Read more >
So there was been confussion on why it is now consider season 5.
Okay before I begin, let me explain what happened in the past,
1. 2007, iCarly was picked up a a series and in late 2007 the series went from 13 episodes to 25 episodes for the first season.
2. A second season was picked up for 45 episodes and went into production in April, 2008
3. For unknown reasons that season was split into 2 seasons
4. May 2010, the show got renwed for a 4th season, See blew what happened for Dan on production. (go to number 3.
5. the show was picked up for another season in 2011.
I am currently studing Television production codes and a certifred Television operator by the Society of Broadcast Engineers .
1. Production Codes are usually meaningless for the view…
Read more >
I was looking through Dan's videos Here I found something http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVEOJW2StSs&context=C3f5df75ADOEgsToPDskLi9cmcZ_yED2q6jgn6VLw7
In the user Comment section, he put this
(for what ever reson Dan removed this comment.)
Hey guys! Dan Schneider (@DanWarp) here. This video of me scaring Miranda and Jennette was shot TODAY (February 13, 2012) in iCarly season 5. We were RE-CREATING the scene from a season 1 episode called iHatch Chicks. In this new video, Carly and Sam look younger because we did their hair and clothing to make them look like they did 4 or 5 years ago, when we shot the original iHatch Chicks episode. Thumbs up! :)
So at this point I don't really know maybe we rally are in season 5.
My opio is that season 2 was …
Read more >
I know I might have caused a pit of confusion about the split.
I would like to invine everyone here to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:List_of_iCarly_episodes#Discussion Join the discussion to help top decided if we should keep it spolit or merge it back to the way it was with 45 episodes for season 2.Read more >