Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Just recently, I shipped FULL TIME Creddie. But after watching iLove You, my feelings changed. I had suddenly found myself wondering(after Sam and Freddie broke up) 'Why do I feel sorry for them?' And please don't find that offensive! And then I got online to see ,mainly, how the Seddiers felt. After reading all of the (kinda) over-reacting comments, I REALLY felt sorry for them. But this is why full time Seddiers shouldn't be upset:
1) You guys are amazingly strong and stay true to your ship.
2) You lasted 4 episodes while Creddie lasted 1!
3) There was more connection between Sam and Freddie than you guys are noticing.
5) I have seen WORSE break-ups than this.
6) They broke up at midnight! Really romantic!
And, if any of you Seddiers are wondering, yes, I am (or...was) CreddieNiranda. I ship both now! At first, all I really wanted was CARLY and Freddie happy, but when I saw how happy Sam and Freddie were, it had a strange effect on me. You guys are lucky to have such a strong ship...don't lose sight of that!