Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
OK, this is my first blog here (I think), anyway, its a blog containing a short summary of my life as we are in 2012 now.
- Born 10 weeks early.
- Had an operation at a few days old.
- 10%? of my intestines removed from the operation.
- One of my grandad's died aged 86 (Don't remember him at all)
- My brother was born.
- Went to Old Trafford to see Manchester United play. (This was a present for my 10th birthday)
- Fainted in my room after a barbeque in our back garden. Was rushed to my local hospital where I coughed up a good bit of blood and got transferred to another hospital in an ambulance. Had x-rays done and got pnuemonia. Was kept in hospital for 3 days. Had pnuemonia for 2 months.
- Passed my first karate grading.
- Went to Italy for 5 days to celebrate my grandmother's retirement from working. Went on a chair lift where I saw a women reading a book with a small baby right beside her, when they were on the way down!
- Won a cup with one of my local teams.
- Dad moved out of the house for good, as my mam and dad were separating.
- The first Christmas without my dad.
- Went to the doctor after my mam noticed the way my back was shaped, the doctor then said I could have scoliosis (Spine is curved), and sent me for x-rays, which confirmed it. I had to give up the karate and all physical activity.
- Almost got sent home from school on the last day of my exams for throwing a tinfoil ball at someone. My excuse was that I was "aiming for the bin".
Well, that is it. That was a short summary of my life, obviously, my life has more downs than ups but overall, I enjoy my life and try to live it as best as I can.
All you need is a cup of flour, add it to the mix. 12:51, January 4, 2012 (UTC)