OK, this is my first blog here (I think), anyway, its a blog containing a short summary of my life as we are in 2012 now.
- Born 10 weeks early.
- Had an operation at a few days old.
- 10%? of my intestines removed from the operation.
- One of my grandad's died aged 86 (Don't remember him at all)
- My brother was born.
- Went to Old Trafford to see Manchester United play. (This was a present for my 10th birthday)
- Fainted in my room after a barbeque in our back garden. Was rushed to my local hospital where I coughed up a good bit of blood and got transferred to another hospital in an ambulance. Had x-rays done and got pnuemonia. Was kept in hospital for 3 days. Had pnuemonia for 2 months.
- Passed my first karate grading.
- Went to Italy for 5 days to celebrate my grandmother's retirement from working. Went on a chair lift where I saw a women reading a book with a small baby right beside her, when they were on the way down!
- Won a cup with one of my local teams.
- Dad moved out of the house for good, as my mam and dad were separating.
- The first Christmas without my dad.
- Went to the doctor after my mam noticed the way my back was shaped, the doctor then said I could have scoliosis (Spine is curved), and sent me for x-rays, which confirmed it. I had to give up the karate and all physical activity.
- Almost got sent home from school on the last day of my exams for throwing a tinfoil ball at someone. My excuse was that I was "aiming for the bin".
Well, that is it. That was a short summary of my life, obviously, my life has more downs than ups but overall, I enjoy my life and try to live it as best as I can.
All you need is a cup of flour, add it to the mix. 12:51, January 4, 2012 (UTC)