Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Seddie, Creddie, Cam.
The third is unlikely to happen. No, all three are unlikely. And I'm about to give you a rant explaining why because I can (thought you might want to just wait 2 weeks for my guesses to be proven wrong, this will get somewhat bleak).
If Sam ends up with Freddie; then something goes HORRIBLY wrong between them that Sam is now living with Cat in Sam & Cat. Carly no longer exists in the Sam & Cat continuity, because like Nathan, Miranda is not staying with Nick. The best hope is for Miranda to cameo in Sam & Cat (since Schnieder likes to reuse actors).
If Carly ends up with Freddie; then they get written out of the established universe (sad for us), and that leaves Sam on her lonesome, her two best friends in the world (and two-fourths of the people who acknowledge her value as a person). However, this does clear up the romantic triangle well and gives Sam room to move into her own universe/spin-off. But what a downer ending.
If Carly ends up with Sam; then something goes horribly wrong and parents flip-out over a lesbian relationship on a child-friendly show. Sam & Cat gets canceled, and Dan Schnieder will most likely never produce a show again. That's bad. Very bad.
So the best route? Nobody gets together. Look at the promotional material.
- We see Carly inside the elevator and say "I love you guys" in a voice that makes you want to cry. No Creddie or Seddie in that scene at all. CREDDIEAM, but not Cred or Sed.
- iGoodbye is about Carly getting her dad to take her to a dance. But we all saw the picture of Carly on a plane, not kissing Freddie. Clearly, she loses out.
- Sam & Cat exists. Freddie isn't a supporting character. Clearly, Sam loses out.
It ends neutral. No Creddie/Seddie/Cam (awwww...)
Now, the ending is what has me puzzled. Who actually leaves?
- Carly's on a plane in the Twitter pic. But why is she leaving? The plot's about her contacting her dad again. Why does she end up moving, or taking a plane to go and visit/live with him?
- Sam's moving into a place with Cat. Cat goes/went to Hollywood Arts - Hollywood - that's pretty far from Seattle.
- Freddie probably got a scholarship somewhere. Sam ruined his chances last time. But they haven't graduated yet (apparently) if they're going to a school dance.
Maybe Carly stays while Sam and Freddie leave? Maybe Freddie stays (we see him in the hallway getting his camera equipment) while Sam and Carly leave?