So today while I was in detention, I decided to write down ALL my random thoughts. I'm supposed to be doing my homework -- BUT we all know that was NOT going to happen! And, of course, my random thoughts are ALL ABOUT FOOD! Hey, at least I'm consistent!
1. Why do they make croutons so hard that you can't eat them with a fork? I'm not saying I want mushy croutons, I just want croutons that I can stick a fork through! I wonder if there's a crouton complaint department I could speak to about this?
2. Why would someone choose to buy grapes WITHOUT seeds in them??? Half the fun of eating a grape is spitting seeds at the kid sitting in front of you in math class!
3. How come people NEVER slip on the banana peels I leave on the ground?? 'Cuz I've been trying to get someone to slip on a banana peel for years and it's NEVER HAPPENED! I should sue cartoons for false advertising!
4. I've been racking my brain trying to think of something that DOES NOT taste better WITH BUTTER on it... I've only been able to think of two things so far: Gummy Bears and Cereal! I'm gonna stop thinking about it now.
5. CHECK OUT THIS GIGANTIC ZUCCHINI I BOUGHT! (Spencer wanted to pose with it.)
I can't wait to take it home, fry it up, and eat it for the next three days!