Ok, I totally stole this from Magicboots, hope that's ok! But it's pretty fun and I'd love to see your answers!
How it works:
1) Press shuffle on your iPod, and the song title that shows up will be your answer for the first question.
2) Press next and keep answering the questions! Things can get pretty random or just scarily accurate!
1) What do your friends think of you?
Dope Nose by Weezer (Haha..don't know what that means!)
2) What does your family think of you?
Here We Go Again by Demi Lovato (I am offended!)
3) What do strangers think of you?
Yellow Sun by the Raconteurs (Guessing that's a good thing..)
4) You think about what constantly?
She Changes Your Mind by Copeland (Um..weird)
5) What do your parents think of you?
Love Story by Taylor Swift (Still kinda weird..)
6) What do you think about when you're near your crush?
Sadie Hawkins Dance by Reliant K ("Sadie Hawkins Dance, in my khaki pants, there's nothing better, baby do you like me sweater?" perfection!)
7) What will you dance to at your wedding?
Pas de Cheval by Panic at the Disco (Doesn't seem like wedding material, but ok!)
8) What will they play at your funeral?
Misery Business by Paramore (It fits!)
9) How will you die?
First Love by Adele (You mean Mark will kill me? Noooo!)
10) What's the one thing you're proud of?
Gasoline by Airborne Toxic Event (Well..gasoline is very beneficial to our daily lives..)
11) What's the one thing you're ashamed of?
The Future Freaks Me Out by Motion City Soundtrack (I am ashamed of that!)
12) What makes you cry?
Sell Me Candy by Rihanna (No idea..)
13) What makes you laugh?
Love Explosion by Weezer
14) What do you dream about?
E.T (Futuristic Lover) by Katy Perry (Alien dreams..cool..)
15) Are you in love?
You're Crashing, But You're No Wave by Fall Out Boy (So does that mean no..?)
16) Will you get married?
Beat It by Michael Jackson (Oh my..:P)
17) What do you like to do in your spare time?
Staues and Stories from The Light in the Piazza (one of my fav. musicals ever!)
18) Do you like to watch television?
Keep Holding On by Avril Lavigne (Yes. Yes I do.)