Here is the eighth episode of MiSeason, the season I am designing myself.
iAm A Bully
After Sam befriends the meanest girl in school, Gertrude, Sam begins to turn into a big bully, even towards Carly and Freddie. Carly and Freddie can't stand it, and together they come up with a plan to get Sam back to herself.
- Carly and Freddie look at eachother with the same look of fear when Sam goes over to Gertrude.
- Sam teases Carly and Freddie by telling them they are "love freaks".
- Carly and Freddie hug eachother when Sam apologises.
Sam: You two are looove freaks.
Carly: Sam, you know that's not true.
Freddie: It'd be great if it was, though.
Sam: (walking away) Looove freaks.
- When Sam goes to Gertrude, she only says goodbye to Freddie and not Carly.
- Sam says "loooove freaks" to Carly and Freddie in a disgusted tone, implying she hates the idea of that.
- After Carly and Freddie hug, Sam tells Freddie to hug her.
Sam: (After Carly and Freddie hug) Hug me, Freddo.
Freddie: Come 'ere, Sam! (They hug eachother)
- Carly is shocked when Sam befriends Gertrude, and she even says "You're MY friend, Sam".
- When Sam says "loooove freaks", she looks at Carly when she says the "looove" part, and at Freddie when she says the "freaks" part.
- Carly stands up to Gertrude for Sam's sake, which she wouldn't hae done for anyone else.
Sam: Me and Gertrude are sorta friends now.
Carly: You're MY friend, Sam!
Sam: Yeah, whatever.