Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Here is the eighth episode of MiSeason, the season I am designing myself.
iAm A Bully
After Sam befriends the meanest girl in school, Gertrude, Sam begins to turn into a big bully, even towards Carly and Freddie. Carly and Freddie can't stand it, and together they come up with a plan to get Sam back to herself.
- Carly and Freddie look at eachother with the same look of fear when Sam goes over to Gertrude.
- Sam teases Carly and Freddie by telling them they are "love freaks".
- Carly and Freddie hug eachother when Sam apologises.
Sam: You two are looove freaks.
Carly: Sam, you know that's not true.
Freddie: It'd be great if it was, though.
Sam: (walking away) Looove freaks.
- When Sam goes to Gertrude, she only says goodbye to Freddie and not Carly.
- Sam says "loooove freaks" to Carly and Freddie in a disgusted tone, implying she hates the idea of that.
- After Carly and Freddie hug, Sam tells Freddie to hug her.
Sam: (After Carly and Freddie hug) Hug me, Freddo.
Freddie: Come 'ere, Sam! (They hug eachother)
- Carly is shocked when Sam befriends Gertrude, and she even says "You're MY friend, Sam".
- When Sam says "loooove freaks", she looks at Carly when she says the "looove" part, and at Freddie when she says the "freaks" part.
- Carly stands up to Gertrude for Sam's sake, which she wouldn't hae done for anyone else.
Sam: Me and Gertrude are sorta friends now.
Carly: You're MY friend, Sam!
Sam: Yeah, whatever.