Here is the eleventh episode of MiSeason, the season I am designing myself!
Freddie gets grounded for being five minutes late coming home from a party. Carly and Sam fret because this means he can't do the iCarly webshow, as he is banned from hanging out with girls.
- Carly is irritated when Mrs Benson bans Freddie from hanging out with girls.
- Freddie seems more upset that he can't be with Carly than being with Sam.
- Carly and Freddie videochat to try and work out how they are going to do the webshow.
Carly: Maybe we can do the show from your place?
Freddie: Nah, my mum banned me from hanging out with girls.
Carly: Grrr, that is just wrong!
- Sam steps in front of Carly to speak to Freddie.
- Sam suggests that she should sneak into Freddie's apartment and bring him to the webshow. Freddie doesn't seem scared about this idea.
- When Sam learns that Carly is videochatting with Freddie, she runs over to talk to Freddie.
Sam: I could sneak into Freddorks apartment and bring him back to the show.
Freddie: Sam, that will never... (looks at Carly) maybe we should try it?
- Carly and Sam joke a lot when they are talking about Freddie,
- Sam laughs when Carly gets angry about Freddie mother.
- Carly lightly nudges Sam to get her attention.
Carly: Maybe we should disguise ourselves as boys so we can talk to Freddie.
Sam: Ya, that'll happen. (they both giggle and fall on the couch)