Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Here is the eleventh episode of MiSeason, the season I am designing myself!
Freddie gets grounded for being five minutes late coming home from a party. Carly and Sam fret because this means he can't do the iCarly webshow, as he is banned from hanging out with girls.
- Carly is irritated when Mrs Benson bans Freddie from hanging out with girls.
- Freddie seems more upset that he can't be with Carly than being with Sam.
- Carly and Freddie videochat to try and work out how they are going to do the webshow.
Carly: Maybe we can do the show from your place?
Freddie: Nah, my mum banned me from hanging out with girls.
Carly: Grrr, that is just wrong!
- Sam steps in front of Carly to speak to Freddie.
- Sam suggests that she should sneak into Freddie's apartment and bring him to the webshow. Freddie doesn't seem scared about this idea.
- When Sam learns that Carly is videochatting with Freddie, she runs over to talk to Freddie.
Sam: I could sneak into Freddorks apartment and bring him back to the show.
Freddie: Sam, that will never... (looks at Carly) maybe we should try it?
- Carly and Sam joke a lot when they are talking about Freddie,
- Sam laughs when Carly gets angry about Freddie mother.
- Carly lightly nudges Sam to get her attention.
Carly: Maybe we should disguise ourselves as boys so we can talk to Freddie.
Sam: Ya, that'll happen. (they both giggle and fall on the couch)