Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Here is the fifth episode of MiSeason, the Season I am designing myself!
When it is Valentines Day, Carly, Sam and Freddie do a special iCarly webcast, full of Valentine stuff, such as the trio's Valentine Wishes, and special Valentine videos.
- At the start of the webcast, Freddie gives Carly flowers.
- When Carly and Freddie are on-screen together, they exchange flirty looks and speak in a flirty way to eachother.
- Freddie's Valentine wish is for the girl of his dreams to love him, and that has always been Carly.
Carly: (As Freddie is walking on screen) Hola, Freddie!
Freddie: (smiling) Hola!
Carly: So, Freddie, what is your Valentine wish?
Freddie: For the girl of my dreams to love me. (Carly presses the applause button on the remote)
- Sam gives Freddie a card for Valentine's Day that says, "Wake up, dorkface!", which could have a deeper meaning to it.
- Sam pats Freddie on the back as he walks on.
- Freddie looks straight at the camera, which Sam is holding, the whole time when he is saying his Valentine wish, and doesn't even look at Carly when she presses the applause button.
Freddie: (holding up the envolope) What is this?
Sam: Open it and see! (Freddie opens the card and looks at it)
Freddie: Wake up, dorkface?
Sam: Yup, wake up to reality!
- Sam compliments Carly's pink heart dress.
- Carly strokes Sam's hair gently.
- When a boy sends in a video to tell Carly that he loves her, Sam is suddenly eager to move on from it.
Carly: (After the video) That was completely unexpected. Wasn't it, Sam?
Sam: (ignoring Carly's question) Now, let's move on to the next topic in this special webcast of iCarly!