Here is the ninth episode of MiSeason, the season I am designing myself!
iHave a Sister
When Freddie reveals to Carly and Sam that he has a sister called Jenni from Spain, Jenni comes to visit, and although Carly and Sam find her cute, she ends up being very annoying.
- Carly gently grabs Freddie's shoulder.
- Freddie asks if he can sleep at Carly's apartment, and they both joke about Jenni's music.
- Carly and Freddie are both angry with Jenni, while Sam doesn't care.
Freddie: Hey... can I sleep at your place tonight? Jenni's music is keeping me awake.
Carly: That was Jenni's music? I thought a rabid cat had gotten loose in the building. (they both giggle)
- Sam reaches over to Freddie's shoulder when Carly is touching it and gently slaps it. She then puts her hand on Freddie's shoulder.
- Sam blows air on Freddie's cheek and slaps it playfully.
- Sam tells Freddie to put a frog in Jenni's bed to scare her away, and Freddie grins at this.
Sam: Dude, if ya wanna get rid of Jenni, just put a frog in her bed.
Freddie: (grinning) Now there's an idea!
- Carly drums her hands on Sam's shoulders.
- When Sam meets Jenni, she puts her elbow on Carly's shoulder.
- Sam pats Carly's head when she suggests scaring Jenni.
Carly: Maybe we should scare Jenni away?
Sam: (patting Carly's head) Yep, let's do this!