Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Here is the ninth episode of MiSeason, the season I am designing myself!
iHave a Sister
When Freddie reveals to Carly and Sam that he has a sister called Jenni from Spain, Jenni comes to visit, and although Carly and Sam find her cute, she ends up being very annoying.
- Carly gently grabs Freddie's shoulder.
- Freddie asks if he can sleep at Carly's apartment, and they both joke about Jenni's music.
- Carly and Freddie are both angry with Jenni, while Sam doesn't care.
Freddie: Hey... can I sleep at your place tonight? Jenni's music is keeping me awake.
Carly: That was Jenni's music? I thought a rabid cat had gotten loose in the building. (they both giggle)
- Sam reaches over to Freddie's shoulder when Carly is touching it and gently slaps it. She then puts her hand on Freddie's shoulder.
- Sam blows air on Freddie's cheek and slaps it playfully.
- Sam tells Freddie to put a frog in Jenni's bed to scare her away, and Freddie grins at this.
Sam: Dude, if ya wanna get rid of Jenni, just put a frog in her bed.
Freddie: (grinning) Now there's an idea!
- Carly drums her hands on Sam's shoulders.
- When Sam meets Jenni, she puts her elbow on Carly's shoulder.
- Sam pats Carly's head when she suggests scaring Jenni.
Carly: Maybe we should scare Jenni away?
Sam: (patting Carly's head) Yep, let's do this!