Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Here is the seventeenth episode of MiSeason, the season I am designing myself!
After Sam invites both Carly and Freddie to a sleepover, Freddie claims he can't go because his grandma is coming over and Carly says that Spencer has an interview with a famous art critic. All the time, they were planning a surprise sleepover at Carly's apartment the next night.
- Carly and Freddie talk to eachother in a closet, and they are standing very close to eachother the whole time.
- Carly and Freddie dance when planning Sam's sleepover.
- After Sam releases Carly and Freddie, they stay in the same position very close together for a while.
Carly: Come on! (pulls Freddie with her into a closet)
Freddie: What? Why are we... so close?
Carly: (smiling) Yes, we are very close indeed, now back to the subject!
- When Freddie turns down Sam's invitation, she is noticably upset for a short time, but then pretends she doesn't care.
- Freddie smiles when Carly mentions Sam.
- Sam hugs Freddie, which she wouldn't have done in the past.
Sam: So, you wanna come to my sleepover?
Freddie: Sorry Sam, my grandma's coming over that night.
Sam: Oh... I don't care, Freddork.
- Sam is very upset when Carly turns down her invitation, and says that she at least needs Carly there.
- Sam's sleeping bag has a picture of Carly on it, and Carly's has a picture of Sam.
- Carly smiles more when she's with Sam at the party.
Carly: I'm sorry, Spencer's having this really important meeting with an art critic and-
Sam: Come on! I need at least you there, Carls!