Here is the sixteenth episode of MiSeason, the season I am designing myself!
Carly, Sam, Freddie and Spencer go camping out in the Australian Outback for one week. They lose Spencer's GPS and get lost in the middle of nowhere.
- Carly laughs at Freddie's random Spanish joke.
- Freddie tells Carly to get Sam off him, but when Carly falls on him he says nothing.
- When Spencer loses his GPS, Freddie seems to nudge closer to Carly for protection.
Carly: What's wrong?
Spencer: I've lost the GPS. We're lost.
Freddie: (leaning towards Carly) What?!
Carly: (looking at Freddie) You can't have....?
- Freddie and Sam share a tent.
- Sam is noticably upset when Carly pulls her off Freddie.
- Sam and Freddie cheer simultaneously when they find their way back to the camp.
Spencer: Sam and Freddie will be sharing a tent...
Sam: You're kidding me.
Freddie: I'm sharing a tent with (gestures to Sam) THIS?!
- Carly pats Sam's head.
- Sam playfully punches Carly's shoulder, and Carly does the same.
- When Carly pulls Sam off Freddie, Sam keeps on holding onto Carly for a few seconds.
Sam: We're here, Carls! (playfully punches Carly's shoulder)
Carly: (giggles and copies Sam's action) Yep. We sure are.