Here is the thirteenth episode of MiSeason, the season I am designing myself!
iHave Been Spyed On
Somehow, news gets out of Sam and Freddie's kiss, and on all the internet forums, Seddie fans go crazy. Then, a week later, news gets out that Carly and Freddie have dated. The iCarly gang once again has to explain that all of it was in the past, and it's all over now.
- When news of the Seddie kiss breaks, Carly groans and leans towards Freddie.
- Carly seems irritated that Freddie kissed Sam, and even mentions Freddie's crush.
- Carly points out the Seddie kiss more when saying that it was "all in the past".
Carly: I still can't believe you kissed Sam when you loved me.
Freddie: Carly, it's all in the past, don't worry.
- Sam and Freddie don't seem concerned about the news about the Seddie kiss.
- Freddie seems tense when Carly mentions his crush on her, showing it might be fading.
- When Carly is making her "all in the past" speech, Sam and Freddie smile at eachother when she mentions the Seddie kiss.
Sam: (After the news about the Seddie kiss) Wow, I wonder how that got out.
Freddie: Yeah, of all things to report on. But, I'm... glad that's over.
- Sam tries to calm Carly down when she freaks about the news.
- Carly stares at Sam when the word "kiss" is said on the news, with her eyebrows raised.
- Sam backs Carly when she is making her speech.
Carly: You guys, the Seddie kiss was in the past. That's over. It was one kiss. Creddie is also over as far as we know.
Sam: (looking at Carly) Don't you guys have something better than Creddie or Seddie?
Carly: Seddie's over, Creddie's over. That is all you need to know.
Sam: (still looking at Carly) We're in love with someone else as far as you guys know. (long pause) Ok, let's go.