Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Here is the second episode of MiSeason, the season I am designing myself! This is NOT a Creddie ep.
iWant To Be Juliet
When Carly and Freddie get the parts of Romeo and Juliet in the school play, Carly and Sam get into a major fight, as Sam wanted to be Juliet. Freddie desperately tries to keep the friendship of the two girls strong.
- When Carly learns that she and Freddie will be Romeo and Juliet, she looks at Freddie in a flirty way.
- Carly says she likes the way Freddie plays Romeo, and although Freddie tries to change the subject, he is noticably happy.
- When Carly gives up the role of Juliet, Freddie is very upset.
Carly: I love the way you say that line!
Freddie: (smiling) Thank you, Juliet. Have you anything else to say before we begin rehearsing again? (They both giggle)
- The fact that Sam was willing to be Juliet even though Freddie was Romeo shows that she was keen to play a romance with Freddie.
- When Freddie talks to Sam about her fight with Carly, Sam doesn't interrupt or insult Freddie the whole time he is speaking.
- After Carly gives up her role, Sam says to Freddie, "You had no chance with her anyway." which could imply that Sam wants Freddie to stop loving Carly.
Freddie: I can't believe Carly gave up the role of Juliet! She blew my chance to kiss her! Even if it was only acting.
Sam: Oh, come on! You know you had no chance with her anyway! She never loved you in the past, she doesn't love you now, and she never will.
- Freddie once again steps in to keep Carly and Sam having a strong friendship.
- Carly gives up the role of Juliet, putting her friend's feelings before her personal desire.
- Sam cries after Carly gives up the role of Juliet, and they both apologise and hug eachother.
Sam: (crying) You didn't do that! Please tell me I'm having a dream and I'll wake up to see Carly in the play!
Carly: Sam, you aren't dreaming! I'm sorry for being so uptight about being Juliet.
Sam: No, I'm sorry. I should've let you have the part. You shouldn't have given up just because of me!
Carly: Sam... (They both hug)
Please leave feedback in the comments!