Here is the second episode of MiSeason, the season I am designing myself! This is NOT a Creddie ep.
iWant To Be Juliet
When Carly and Freddie get the parts of Romeo and Juliet in the school play, Carly and Sam get into a major fight, as Sam wanted to be Juliet. Freddie desperately tries to keep the friendship of the two girls strong.
- When Carly learns that she and Freddie will be Romeo and Juliet, she looks at Freddie in a flirty way.
- Carly says she likes the way Freddie plays Romeo, and although Freddie tries to change the subject, he is noticably happy.
- When Carly gives up the role of Juliet, Freddie is very upset.
Carly: I love the way you say that line!
Freddie: (smiling) Thank you, Juliet. Have you anything else to say before we begin rehearsing again? (They both giggle)
- The fact that Sam was willing to be Juliet even though Freddie was Romeo shows that she was keen to play a romance with Freddie.
- When Freddie talks to Sam about her fight with Carly, Sam doesn't interrupt or insult Freddie the whole time he is speaking.
- After Carly gives up her role, Sam says to Freddie, "You had no chance with her anyway." which could imply that Sam wants Freddie to stop loving Carly.
Freddie: I can't believe Carly gave up the role of Juliet! She blew my chance to kiss her! Even if it was only acting.
Sam: Oh, come on! You know you had no chance with her anyway! She never loved you in the past, she doesn't love you now, and she never will.
- Freddie once again steps in to keep Carly and Sam having a strong friendship.
- Carly gives up the role of Juliet, putting her friend's feelings before her personal desire.
- Sam cries after Carly gives up the role of Juliet, and they both apologise and hug eachother.
Sam: (crying) You didn't do that! Please tell me I'm having a dream and I'll wake up to see Carly in the play!
Carly: Sam, you aren't dreaming! I'm sorry for being so uptight about being Juliet.
Sam: No, I'm sorry. I should've let you have the part. You shouldn't have given up just because of me!
Carly: Sam... (They both hug)
Please leave feedback in the comments!