Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Carly, Sam and Freddie arrange plans to give up on college and to restart iCarly, although this time they have to cope with some new friends.
Sam: Awww, you had to invite that? (referring to Freddie)
Freddie: I see you haven't changed
Carly: Sam, Freddie, this is Jenny.
Sam: You mean the doofy one over there?
Jenny: Oh, I don't mind. Nice to meet you Sam, Freddie.
Freddie: Richard can help us with the tech on iCarly.
Carly: Is he in the AV club?
Sam: He's a dork, Freddie, like you.
Carly: iCarly is back!
Sam: And we have a few new friends!
Carly: Jenny! (no one appears) Jenny?
Sam: Oi, Jenny, get over here!
Laura: That was the best show ever! I had so much fun!
Carly: Great to hear, Laura.
Laura: (very loudly) I know! Wasn't it fun when-
Sam: Be quiet, you're hurting my eardrums!
- Carly plays with Freddie's hair.
- Carly hugs Freddie.
- Freddie seems jealous when Carly shows interest in Richard.
- When Freddie sees Sam, he smiles.
- When Freddie says Sam hasn't changed, he smiles, as if he likes Sam's attitude.
- Freddie can be seen nodding when Sam's speaks, agreeing with her.
- Sam seems to lean towards Carly's face slightly when talking to her.
- Sam could tease Jenny because she doesn't want Jenny to become Carly's best friend.
- Carly and Sam share a secret handshake when they see eachother again.