Carly, Sam and Freddie arrange plans to give up on college and to restart iCarly, although this time they have to cope with some new friends.
Sam: Awww, you had to invite that? (referring to Freddie)
Freddie: I see you haven't changed
Carly: Sam, Freddie, this is Jenny.
Sam: You mean the doofy one over there?
Jenny: Oh, I don't mind. Nice to meet you Sam, Freddie.
Freddie: Richard can help us with the tech on iCarly.
Carly: Is he in the AV club?
Sam: He's a dork, Freddie, like you.
Carly: iCarly is back!
Sam: And we have a few new friends!
Carly: Jenny! (no one appears) Jenny?
Sam: Oi, Jenny, get over here!
Laura: That was the best show ever! I had so much fun!
Carly: Great to hear, Laura.
Laura: (very loudly) I know! Wasn't it fun when-
Sam: Be quiet, you're hurting my eardrums!
- Carly plays with Freddie's hair.
- Carly hugs Freddie.
- Freddie seems jealous when Carly shows interest in Richard.
- When Freddie sees Sam, he smiles.
- When Freddie says Sam hasn't changed, he smiles, as if he likes Sam's attitude.
- Freddie can be seen nodding when Sam's speaks, agreeing with her.
- Sam seems to lean towards Carly's face slightly when talking to her.
- Sam could tease Jenny because she doesn't want Jenny to become Carly's best friend.
- Carly and Sam share a secret handshake when they see eachother again.