iWill Surprise Freddie
As a gift for Freddie's birthday, my 4th fanfiction.
Carly plans a surprise birthday party for Freddie. Spencer and Gibby help Carly to make the party, meanwhile Sam "dates" Freddie as a distraction to buy time to Carly to make the party.
- Carly plans a surprise birthday party to Freddie. Freddie asks Carly about it, an Carly frequently "evades" him, so Freddie can't suspect.
- Freddie is worried about why Carly is "evading" him.
- Carly lies to Freddie by telling him that there are bugs in the iCarly studio, and it was needed to bug-out.
- Carly makes the birthday party because she cares a lot about Freddie.
- Carly makes Freddie a super awesome gift for his birthday.
- Carly "evades" Freddie every time he asks her something about the party.
- Carly makes the party at the iCarly studio; just like Sam's birthday.
- Carly asks Sam if she can distract Freddie until the party is ready, Sam makes a fake date with Freddie, so she can distract him.
- Freddie suspects about the party, and asks Sam about Carly, but Sam evades that question.
- Sam goes to the bathroom to call Carly, then Freddie is a little upset, and leaves Sam alone to figure out what's going on with Carly.
- Sam buys a smoothie for Freddie.
- Sam is the only one who doesn't "evade" Freddie.
- Sam calls Freddie "Freduccini" again.
- Sam gives Freddie a bucket of COLD fried chicken and a Fat Shake for his birthday.
- Gibby is the first one to wish happy birthday to Freddie. Not Guppy (as his catchphrase says).
- Gibby and Guppy give Freddie a new PearPod.
- When Freddie asked Gibby about Carly's party, Gibby "evaded" him, and Guppy said "Happy Birthday" AGAIN!
- Spencer makes a Galaxy Wars spaceship replica scale model for his room, and another scale model of himself ans Freddie fencing.
- Spencer "evades" Freddie when he asks him about Carly's party.
- Carly wants to make a very awesome present for Freddie and asks Sam, Spencer and Gibby for help to distract Freddie.