So this is a comparison of how far the humor on iCarly and Disney Channel shows go, in terms of innuendos, bad words, violence, etc.
- Shut up
- Chiz (kinda - but a little kid said it in iSell Penny Tees so it can't really be bad)
- Shut up?
- A reference to flicking someone a bird
Some of the worst are:
- "Let's go break [the couch] some more."
- The Benson's apartment number (8D)
- "All naked and wet"
But there are MANY more (see Innuendo)
- "The Suite Life on Deck": "Can [he] caress you like this?"
- "Hannah Montana": "Meowww!"
- "Good Luck Charlie": Birth scene (nothing is shown)
- "Suite Life on Deck": Cody buys Bailey a bikini. Bailey: "No mystery why you want me to wear that."
I need some help here. I can't think of any more...
- Kissing in bed (clothed)
- People in bikinis & sports bras shown
- People in one piece bathing suits shown
- Spencer is seriously injured in iLook Alikes
- Comic falls/slapstick humor
- Freddie is beaten with a tennis racket in iMeet Fred
- Freddie is hit by a Taco Truck and seriously injured in iSaved Your Life
- The fight between Gibby and Nora gets pretty rough and I think blood is shown (not much though) in iPsycho
- Carly almost falls to her death from her apartment in iQuit iCarly
- Ginger Fox throws a fork and it gets stuck in Freddie's arm in iFix a Pop Star
- A minor character ends up in the hospital
- In "Hannah Montana", there are references to Miley's late mom and her death
- In "Suite Life on Deck", people sometimes fall/are thrown overboard
- Comic/slapstick falls and fights
Even though iCarly and most Disney Channel shows are both rated TV-G, iCarly goes considerably farther in innuendos and dark humor. Please help me add more to the list. Discuss!