Hi guys :) I just wanna mention celebs whom I wanna guest star on iCarly :)
- Johnny Depp
- Leonardo DiCaprio - He can play as a teacher :)
- Chace Crawford - He can play a hot teacher ;)
- Kell Mitchel ( From "Kenan and Kell")
- Brad Pitt
- Zac Efron - He can play as Freddie's relative or Sam's
- Vanessa Hudgens- She can play as Carly's relative
- Back Street Boys
- The Wanted (A boy band who are super hot)
- Dan Schneider - He can be Carly's dad :)
- Amanda Seyfried
- Shia Labeouf - He can play as Socko :)
- Jason Derulo
- Taylor Swift
- Katy Perry
- Jessie J
- Emma Stone
- Andrew Garfield
- Hillary Duff-Maybe she can play as Spencer's girlfriend :)
- Anne Hathaway
- The Black Eyed Peas
- Bruno Mars
- Britney Spears
- Mandy Moore
So, what do you think of my list? I know they're A listers but I want th…Read more >
Warning! There will be spoilers here! Also, no ship warring please! Thank you ;)
When I first saw iOMG promo, I was so excited :) But, I still had doubts that Freddie and Sam will kiss cause remember iStart a Fanwar? Yeah, they mislead the promo :P But iOMG, it was different.
What I love in this episode :
They showed that Sam has character development. She didn't hurt Freddie and she was nice the whole day. In my opinion, she wanted to show Freddie she changed (maybe). Of course, I love the part where Spencer was listening to Radio Dingo song :D He was tortured by radio dingo songs :)
Of course, my favorite part is the ending :) Sam finally admits she loved Freddie after all these years of him and her fighting :) That kiss was something more t…Read more >
This is my opinion so please don't bash, thank you :)
So, lately, I've beginning to notice they're songs are already on MTV :P They were also performing on KCA and a lot of girls screaming at them...In my opinion, I think they're overrated :P
I mean, they're tv show is lame and has a lot of corny jokes. I'm beginning to think they're like the Jonas Brothers but much more worse...Do you think they'll be more famous too in the near future? What do you think?Read more >
When I was a kid, I've been a Disney, Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon fan for long time. I want to share to you guys how I see shows like these since I was a kid till now :) This is my opinion so please don't bash or anything?
I love Cartoon Network such as Cow and Chicken, Dexter's Laboratory and PowerPuff Girls. Everyday, I would watch it. Even Saturday mornings, I would wake up in the morning just to see this series. I thought it was really a masterpiece :)
I love Nickelodeon's teen sitcom. The first ever sitcom I saw is "All That" which was created by Dan Schnieder himself. It was really good. Others shows I love is Clarissa, Cousin Skeeter, and Kenan and Kel :) Cartoons are okay if you ask me :)
Disney …Read more >
I've been seeing a lot of comments that the Seddie kiss was just to get over with it...But I think there's something more...
- Why would they kiss if they "think" they hate each other? They maybe getting along with each other already
- Why do they have to keep it a secret? I think this shows that they don't want other people to know they like each other
- In iThink They Kissed, Sam got angry that she thought Freddie told Carly there secret. And take note that Sam must be thinking of Freddie while she was in a loopy gas.
Now, my question is:
1) Do you guys think they kissed just to get over with it?
2) Was it meaningful? Was there something more?
3) Do you think they'll be other episode that they'll kiss?
Feel free to comment below your opinion :) …
Read more >