I've been seeing a lot of comments that the Seddie kiss was just to get over with it...But I think there's something more...
- Why would they kiss if they "think" they hate each other? They maybe getting along with each other already
- Why do they have to keep it a secret? I think this shows that they don't want other people to know they like each other
- In iThink They Kissed, Sam got angry that she thought Freddie told Carly there secret. And take note that Sam must be thinking of Freddie while she was in a loopy gas.
Now, my question is:
1) Do you guys think they kissed just to get over with it?
2) Was it meaningful? Was there something more?
3) Do you think they'll be other episode that they'll kiss?
Feel free to comment below your opinion :)