So, I was on another site and I mentioned I like iCarly. And this other person was like: How old are you, eight? And they called it a mindless show. First of all even though I'm in college I still enjoy the humor and the characters. I just don't think that interests should be stereotyped by age. If I enjoy this show, it's not hurting anything or anyone.
Sorry to rant, I just had to get that out and hopefully some of you understand.Read more >
I'll fill in my answers so you guys can get a chance to know me better, and then you can write down the same questions with your answers, so I can get to know you better.
1. Why do you like iCarly? Because I love the humor and I think the whole cast is great at what they do.
2. Favorite character? Carly and Sam
3. Favorite episode? I'm not done seeing the episodes, so I'll just pick for now: I go to Japan, I Pie, and I sell Penny Tees
4. Favorite animal? I like dogs, otters, and big cats
5. Male or female? I'm female
6. Have you met the iCarly cast? No. But I want to!
7. Other favorite t.v shows/movie? I'm a fan The Chronicles of Narnia movies and Disney Pixar movies, and All Dogs go to Heaven. 8. How would you describe yourself? Quiet, creativ…Read more >
I like more than one:
Cookies and Cream
Cherry vanillaRead more >
I had heard of iCarly back in 2007, but I didn't really get into it untill now. My cousin introduced me to it. We watched an epsiode, and I immediately got hooked. It's awesome! I love the iCarly team in this order: Freddie, Sam, and Carly. I think the whole cast is great. Sadly I heard they Wrapped up filming the last epsiode. I'm still catching up, better late than never, right? I own two DVDs and I'm going to collect more :D. It's my favorite show now, second being the 90's comedy Saved by the Bell. Both have good writers in my opinion.
So, who wants to be my friend on here?Read more >
Here are some songs that I think would fit with another soundtrack (I know the show ended, I'm just experimenting here) so, anyway:
1. When the sun goes down-Selena Gomez
2. Just a girl-No Doubt
3. Friends Forever-from Saved by the Bell
4. Domino-Jessie J
5. Fourth Dimension-Lights
5. Tonight, tonight-Hot Chelle Rae
6. Party Rock Anthem-LMFAO
7. I've gotta feeling-Black Eyed Peas
8. Just Dance-Lady Gaga
Ok, so most of them are more upbeat focused than relationship focused, but anyway... :P
Feel free to comment on my song choices!Read more >