iLove You Thoughts
I'm sure you've all seen iLove You, the episode the many Seddiers probably cried at. These are my thoughts about it.
- Jenna seemed pretty bossy and evil.
- It makes sense that they don't really fit each other's interests because the interests are opposite.
- When and why did Freddie join that train club?
- I'm glad that they finally talked about the kiss in iOMG. They didn't in ilost My Mind.
- I was surprised Freddie called Sam Samantha.
- I noticed when Spencer sneaks up on Carly, he says Stay My Baby. Stay My Baby is one of Miranda Cosgrove's songs from her About You Now album.
- What are fig nooters?
- I was screaming when Freddie and Sam said I love you to each other.
- The last scene seemed so perfect, except when Freddie said "It's only 10:30", it got ruined.
- I ended up crying when I learned that they were gonna break up at midnight.
It doesn't make sense that Sam and Freddie would break up after saying I love you. So, maybe they won't. We won't possibly know until iQ airs. Stay Strong Seddiers! :)