Come one, come all! Short or tall! Big or small! To iCarly Wiki Karaoke Night!
Where: Main Chat or Tiny Chat
When: June 2nd from 6:00 - 8:00 PM EST (time subject to change)
Why: Because singing is fun.
How: Go onto chat within the above time frame to listen/see your fellow users sing! You can stay on main chat to "chatsing" or come on to Tiny Chat and actually sing (if you DARE) or become a background dancer. Or simply watch your friends possibly make fools of themselves. Virtual prizes MAY be awarded to singers and dancers in various categories, ranging from Most Songs Sung to Spazziest Dancer.
A Few Rules/Reminders:
1. Songs with an abundance of curse words and/or sexual references should be censored in order to avoid offending anyone. Other than that, any song is allowed.
2. Do not make fun of anyone singing or dancing (unless they are trying to be funny or know you are kidding).
3. Do not talk or sing during performances unless you are asked to join in. But you may dance whenever you feel it is necessary or try to make the performer laugh. You also may applaud when the performer is finished.
4. Duets, solos, trios, quartets, etc. are indeed allowed.
5. Feel free to find a karaoke version of the song you are singing so that you have music to back you up. You also may want to look up the lyrics to make sure you sing the song correctly.
6. And of course, HAVE FUN!
So if you are interested in attending this fine event, comment below. If you have any questions, just ask me.
HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE! Be there or be a circle. :D