Creddie-shippers, don't read this post, 'cause you're bound to get mad at me. This post is called: Why I Doubt That Creddie Will Win/ Why I Hate Creddie
- It's just so cliché. Boy meets girl. Boy falls for girl. Girl likes boy, but not in that way. Girl falls for boy. They marry, and live happily ever after. YAWN.
- It's too predictable.
- Carly and Freddie agreed that they would date if Carly still loved him once she was over the whole "hero thing." Well, that was AGES ago (well, not "ages" but you know what I mean). And they still have yet to go out!
- It can no longer be said that Sam feels nothing for Freddie. Just re-watch the ending of iSpeed Date if you don't believe me.
- Dan has a tendency to let love-hate relationships when.
- Seddie is fun and unpredictable. Creddie, on the other hand... It's boring, and I can predict how every Creddie scene will go.
- Every Creddie episode proves that Carly and Freddie aren't right for each other at all.
Sooo.. yeah. Sorry Creddie-shippers. Nothing personal.