You know what's funny: I knew all along they'd break up in iLove You. I knew it, I prepared for it...but it's sad to see.
Anyways, here are my thoughts on the break-up:
1. I did love how they answered the question from iThink They Kissed. That was a good idea to finally have the answer, which was: Freddie found it fun. :P
Am I the only one who caught that? Hmmm...
2. A lot of Sedders are confused, but I think I get it. I think Dan was basically trying to say that they loved each other, but they just couldn't be together because it was awkward. Either that, or they loved each other in a different way than romance...but in more of like a brother-sister way. I really hope it's the first way, though. I don't want them to not have that romantic conn…Read more >
Hey everyone! It's Zaz. First off, DON'T read if you haven't watched the episode yet! This is one you do NOT want to spoil! Second off, There are going to be NO bad points about the episode in this review because I really enjoyed every single moment and second of it! It was really cute, fun, hilarious and fluffy! PER-FECT!
Oh, and, by the way, some of the Seddiers' predictions and some of my predictions came true. Here they are:
1. Most of us said thatSam would pick on Gibby because Freddie was her boyfriend.
2. Not sure about the others, but while I was watching the episode, I could SO tell that Sam sabotaged Freddie's application and that Carly knew. I also had a feeling that Gibby and Mrs. Benson would use that information. However, I thought…Read more >
Seriously. I just don't support her and will probably end up hating her in this episode.
The fact that Carly's going to end up trying to split up her best friends is really low, even if you ARE annoyed with them, or whatever. You can't just DO that! I can't be the only one who thinks this.
Please comment, without the flaming, and tell me what you guys think about that.
~ZazeendotRead more >
Honestly, even though I'm a Seddie shipper...I didn't really rave over the episode. I actually kind of didn't like it.
GOOD POINTS OF THE EPISODE:
1. They had a lot of sweet moments. LOVED IT! So awesome. It wasn't super mushy, which I was really happy to find out.
2. The puppy was cute.Totally and INSANELY cute!
3. Not as much kissing as I thought there'd be. I was REALLY happy that they only kissed twice in this episode! I just thought it'd RUIN Seddie if they turned TOTALLY lovey-dovey!
4. Lastly, LOVED the end with Carly yelling at them. She was so funny and stressed out, and Sam and Freddie were just sitting there stunned. Best part of the episode.
BAD POINTS OF THE EPISODE:
1. They kept doing the same thing over and over. They fought, they kissed, t…Read more >
So, everyone knows that there is some major warring going on in iCarly Wikia. Well, does anyone know how to stop it? I think I do.
We need to see each other's opinions and sides, and we need to know what we our individual sides are doing wrong to add to the fighting.
So, here we go:
You guys are hurt that your ship didn't happen. You say that Dan has treated you unfairly and always gave us the upperhand. A lot of you guys are mad at Seddiers. You say we are rubbing it in and going on the Creddie page too much. You claim we are taking away your freedom and are offending you guys because we keep asking if you switched.
Seddiers' View (Not including my own view)
We are seeing it as Creddiers being in denial of Creddie not going to h…Read more >