Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
I would love to see Freddie defending Sam (obviously he has at times in the past), but something more impressive this time. It kind of bothered me that the bully in ibattle chip called Sam "honey" and Carly and Freddie weren't even phased at all. On one hand, I like how they're confident in Sam's ability to take care of herself physically, but from an emotional standpoint, I want Freddie to just be there for Sam. To say something like, "Don't you dare talk to her like that!" or fight for Sam when there's another guy, or comfort her when she's sad, anything! I'm not gonna start hating on Freddie or anything, I would just love to see a scene like that. I want to see a bit more compassion from Freddie because it's been written all over Sam's …Read more >
So I thought I would start listing my favorite parts of episodes. Here are some things I liked about the new episode:
- "You ate the pepperonis!" "I did not! I swear on Freddie's grave!"
- Carly sticking her nose in Sam's mouth
- "Freddie, Gib-cheerleaders underwater!" Shhhhh! ""It's sad."
- "I wish it was water!"
- oh spencer... naked
- Dingo channel-sing song dancey dance
- "why are you so happy?" "I ruined a little boy's life!"
- Spencer's good at roller blading!
- Carly roasting a hot dog over Spencer's flaming roller blade
- Sam and Freddie sitting next to each other at the table
- Gibby holding Carly's face
- Sam sticking up for the kid...and Freddie's face afterwards
- "You've got 5 seconds to get out of here. 5,4,3,2,1! OUT!!"
- T-Bo in the elevator playing golf "He's rela…