Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
So I thought I would start listing my favorite parts of episodes. Here are some things I liked about the new episode:
- "You ate the pepperonis!" "I did not! I swear on Freddie's grave!"
- Carly sticking her nose in Sam's mouth
- "Freddie, Gib-cheerleaders underwater!" Shhhhh! ""It's sad."
- "I wish it was water!"
- oh spencer... naked
- Dingo channel-sing song dancey dance
- "why are you so happy?" "I ruined a little boy's life!"
- Spencer's good at roller blading!
- Carly roasting a hot dog over Spencer's flaming roller blade
- Sam and Freddie sitting next to each other at the table
- Gibby holding Carly's face
- Sam sticking up for the kid...and Freddie's face afterwards
- "You've got 5 seconds to get out of here. 5,4,3,2,1! OUT!!"
- T-Bo in the elevator playing golf "He's related to Chuck! He'll kill us all!"
- "Where are you going?" "Across the street to buy some fruits!"
- Gibby hugging Carly
- "There is fruit where fruit shouldn't be!"
- tickling the frog
- Carly and Sam doing gymnastics (and Dan singing!!)
- Carly leaving Sam and Freddie alone in the studio...we can dream, right?
- "Who did this to you?" "Dora the Explorer! Who do you think?"
- "What are we doing for dinner?"
- phaser exploding
- Sam has pretty hair!
Overall, a pretty good episode. It was classic iCarly.